Discovery Gaming Community
Chemistry | GG / Grub - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Chemistry | GG / Grub (/showthread.php?tid=148499)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - Grubozaboyschikov - 04-12-2017

She looks at the interaction between the two men and frowns a little, not really making out what they were really talking about. When then man looks at her, though, she can take a few hints. As he passes when she hears him say something about tanks, she looking back at him for a moment before turning away from him as if seemingly not interested. She looks back at Clarke and fixes her hair a little. "Perhaps it was a good thing to change. Otherwise he'd have melted before my feet." She giggles a little.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - TheSauron - 04-15-2017

- Indeed. I'd have a hard time exchanging words with him if you didn't. - Clarke replied, leading them deeper into the station. Although the corridors were mostly walked by bretonians, there were a couple of stray kusarians, libertonians and even rheinlanders. The base was well maintaned, even less important sections looking almost like an ordinary civilian station. Clarke led Grubo into what appeared to be a residential area. There was much less traffic there, with apartment doors placed in regular intervals. After a bit of walking, Clarke stopped at one of the door.

- Here we are. This will be your room for the duration of your stay onboard. - he said while opening the door with a card. He then handed the card to Grubo, letting her enter the room first. It was quite similar to what she had onboard the Dragon, but much more spacious.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - Grubozaboyschikov - 04-18-2017

She takes the card and walks into the room, looking around. It was bigger than she imagined, but there were no windows still. She sighed a little but then turned around and gave Clarke a smile. "Thank you. You can leave my things here. You've been a good help and I appreciated the hospitality." She takes her things and puts them at a side of the nearest wall to leave behind. She turns back to him after and walks over, taking his hand unexpectedly.
"Now we go, Mr. Clarke, to get ourselves something to drink. I think I need a little something before heading to bed, don't you?", she tells him and is already tugging his arm for them to leave to the local bar.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - TheSauron - 04-18-2017

Clarke nodded at her thanks for his assistance.

- You're welcome. - he said. He was about to give her remaining instructions and leave when she suddenly took his hand and pulled him down the corridor. - Huh. Well, I have nothing against a drink. Or maybe even a couple of those. - he replied. He then caught up with the woman tugging him. - What kind of a place do you have in mind? We are graced with the luxury of having two bars around.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - Grubozaboyschikov - 04-22-2017

"Whichever one is the nearest one will do. As long as it has vodka." She looks back at him with a little smirk before continuing again forward. "I'm not looking to be impressed, really. Just a nice drink and a bit of cardamine will do nicely for a good night." She lets him catch up to him and they walk side by side, holding his hand. "Are you nervous, Mr. Clarke?"

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - TheSauron - 04-26-2017

- Should I be nervous, miss Grubozaboyschikov? - he asked, his speech slowing down when he had to pronounce her name. He led her out of the residential area, through a couple of corridors and into a larger hall of sorts. It was rectangular, containing a number of shop-like offices on both sides. One of the corners featured an entrance to a bar instead of an office. It was a small place with few clients, but Clarke confidently led them both inside. The bar had almost stereotypical interior of a Gaian place of recreation, with a variety of plants decorating the somewhat dark interior.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - Grubozaboyschikov - 04-29-2017

"That all depends on you, does it not? You could be nervous being this close to a Hacker.... or being this close to a beautiful woman." She giggles a little. they walked into the small bar and she looked around. "Interesting. I did not expect there to be plants inside here as well. How do they get their source of light? She asks curiously, taking an interest as any stereotypical girl would. She had noticed some plants had flowers out of them.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - TheSauron - 05-01-2017

- They don't need much. Most of those plant species come from the lowest levels of Gaia's jungle. It's pretty dark down there. - he replied, leading her to an empty table near the wall. The table was around, with a semicircular couch next to it, its back against the wall. The table had three displays near its edge, one on each end of the couch and one in the middle. Clarke extended his hand, letting Grubo take a seat first, then sitting down on the other end. Their appaearance made the displays light up and show the bar's menu. - The choice of drinks may not be the most impressive one, but I believe it's... workable.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - Grubozaboyschikov - 05-01-2017

"It doesn't take too much to satisfy me concerning drinks, darling. Don't worry about it." She smiles at his gentlemanly gesture to have her sit first and then quickly glances at the drinks and picks the vodka from the menu. "In some things, I'm just a simple girl. Tell me... you've been down to Gaia before? What's it like?" She would though expect him to say yes, but still she is curious.

RE: Chemistry | GG / Grub - TheSauron - 05-01-2017

- I have. - Clarke took a little longer to find a drink for himself, eventually ordering some liberty ale, of all things. - The planet is... Different. Not what you'd expect from the wilderness on any other world. The amount of life, plants, animals, anything you can imagine is quite staggering to witness firsthand. Even after years of studies about the planet. And the fact that the planet is doing its best to kill you as soon as possible adds to the thrill.