Discovery Gaming Community
To the [522] and .:BW:. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the [522] and .:BW:. (/showthread.php?tid=14852)

To the [522] and .:BW:. - zeinstruktor - 01-01-2009

***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: William Breen
Subject: My Apologies
Message follows...
---

A few minutes ago prior to sending this transmission, there was quite a scuffle between the Liberty Navy, Liberty Police, and a few of your ships.
At first, I was purely an observer, enjoying the show. A spectacle, it was. Numerous lawful ships fell to the hands of the [522]. The odds were becoming incredibly stacked, and out of desperation, a William Darkmoor of the Liberty Navy contacted me over encrypted channels, mid-fight. He offered a hefty sum, if I helped them out a bit.
Well, me, being the chivalrous gentleman I am, deduced it would be to the benefit of all if I joined in, 'helping the losing team', so to speak. I immediately realized the error of my ways, but alas, it was too late.
I, in an act of utter foolishness, bit the hand that fed me, betrayed the only people I could ever call my friends.

Please, accept my sincerest apologies. I am sending this transmission while in space, as I have presumed there is no safe place for me to dock at the moment.

Now, to reimbursement:

I realize great monetary and emotional damage has been caused by my stupidity, and agree to set some terms (which of course can be negotiated in your favor).

As a mercenary, I only take work for cold hard cash on most occasions. These, however, are extraordinary circumstances. From now until further notice, I offer my services, free of charge to any Buffalo Wing or 522 Battlegroup vessel in need.
If needed, more terms can be imposed, in order to maintain a friendly relationship with the Rogue, Hacker, and Outcast alliance.

Sincerely and with dearest apologies,
William Breen

***Transmission Terminated***

To the [522] and .:BW:. - Boss - 01-01-2009

Comm ID: UNKNOWN
Subject: RE:My Apologies
Message follows...
---

Message received by 522nd Bridge AI, Command Vessel Hampton Roads. The General has been alerted of your message. A reply will be forthcoming on this channel shortly.

Comm ID: UNKNOWN
Subject: RE:My Apologies
Message follows...
---

This is General Wayne Hammond of the 522nd craft Hampton Roads. After speaking with my pilots, we have determined your suggested terms acceptable, Mr. Breen.

Hammond out.

To the [522] and .:BW:. - Orin - 01-01-2009

[Image: JacobsCommIDFixd.png]

Greetings traitor,
Commander Hasting here.

I don't take kindly to turncoats, apologetic or otherwise.

Military hardware isn't cheap, friend, and neither is human life. It's a damn good thing the Libertine; that suddenly came under fire by a supposed ally; is an experimental one man crewed vessel. I escaped with my life when I suddenly came under siege by multiple bombing vessels, and the Libertine is in pieces aboard the Rochester.

Put simply, if it was up to me, you'd have a price on your two-timing head. Once a traitor always a traitor, in my book. Not unlike Liberty's stance on the 522nd.

Hopefully Admiral Whitcomb has a different outlook. It's up to him in the end, and I will abide by his wishes.

Godspeed, Breen.

[Image: JacobsCommIDEnd.png]

To the [522] and .:BW:. - tansytansey - 01-01-2009

|::Incomming Transmission::|
|::Com ID: Ashes Yotaka::|
|::To: William Breen::|
|::Opening Transmission::|

As with the 522, your terms are also acceptable. I know you are a skilled pilot and your abilities will be of use to us. However we will keep a close eye on you, incase you decide to have a change of heart again. If such a thing should happen again, you will find it quite difficult to turn back.

Ashes, out.

|::Transmission Terminated::|

To the [522] and .:BW:. - Bauer - 01-01-2009

***Downloading...Downloading Complete***
To: William Breen
Comm ID: Jack Galahad

I agree with these terms set forth. I also understand that you are a merc so you will fight for whichever side pays more, although next time I suggest thinking your decisions through before acting. It could cost you allies.

***Transmission Ends***

To the [522] and .:BW:. - Grumblesaur - 01-01-2009

==Incoming Transmission==
Ship ID: Outcast Destroyer Nocturne
Comm ID: Captain Carlos Rodriguez

-Opening Message-

Breen, you madman! Try anything like that again and you'll be missile fodder! You're lucky I tractored in that 522nd gunboat or the result of this may have been more dire.

I'll still have an eye on you... and a targeting reticle.

-Closing Message-
==End Transmission==