Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jack Henderson | IMG - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jack Henderson | IMG (/showthread.php?tid=148579)

To: Jack Henderson | IMG - Silver - 03-09-2017

[Image: q6hJxj9.png]

Hello Jacko.

*Grins*

I know, I know, it has been a while...
And we got things to talk about.

First, let's do business. Cerulean told me you have a problem.
We're good in dealin' with problems. So here I am, openin' the avenue for business between our two companies.

*Her face turns serious*

Now... Well.. Remember that last night? In Freeport One?
Yeah.

Meet Helene.

We weren't careful.. And well, I don't want to screw with what you have with your wife.
Kiddo's safe back in Akabat. I got a house there, out of pryin' eyes, courtesy of Golanski.
She misses me.

*Turns around*

Ye gave me a blessin'. Now it's time I pay my debts.
Cerulean gave the ok, so let's talk shop.

Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

RE: To: Jack Henderson | IMG - Jack_Henderson - 03-11-2017

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Jack Henderson

¤ TARGET-ID: Kalliste Silver

¤ SUBJECT: What a surprise

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Kalliste,

I can't express how much this comes as a surprise to even see you alive. Much more, to imagine you with our Baby-Helene, our daughter. I admit, I do not remember much about later hours of the Freeport, but what I do remember, I think back to fondly. I do remember we were shooting things up in the infantry simulator, oh good old times. I've never thought to see you again after you vanished together with the Reavers. And I see, you moved on with your life and so did I. I married Anna, and we have a daughter also, Isabelle. She is 4.

As much as I would love to see Helene, now that I know she is out there, I do not want to make this more complicated than it already is. I will back up whatever story you made up, and I will try to somehow manage to fulfill my responsibilities that I feel towards Helene. When is her birthday? So, please find a way to allow me to send her presents without screwing up your story.

To be honest, it feels wrong to just go on to business right here and now. I'll have something drawn up that the Reaver Company will like. Expect a draft of a contract as soon as tomorrow morning.

It's good to see you. And Helene is just ultra-cute. Love the owly hat. She has your hair. And not your blue eyes, guess they are mine. Take care, alright?

Jacko

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

RE: To: Jack Henderson | IMG - Silver - 03-11-2017

[Image: q6hJxj9.png]

Hi, Jacko.

*With a smile*

Yeah, she has your eyes. And she's a menace, one can't let waltz around the house unguarded or else she breaks everythin' in her reach. A true blue terror, that kid. Well.. About a story, there isn't one. No father, just me. Best for everyone as it is. No leverages anywhere on anyone.

*She smirks*

Helene was born on the second of August. New Moscow. Don't ask, really. In Akabat ask for Jeanine Roswell Klein. She's a local consultant for the Order. That's me by the by. Tell me what's your contact name, and I'll be sure to drop the name to the sec boys so it won't get any hassle. And..

*That old grin shows up*

No worries, Death ain't through with me yet.
And I ain't through with her either. Get that contract up so I can start plowin' the road.

Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

RE: To: Jack Henderson | IMG - Jack_Henderson - 03-11-2017

Kalliste,

Who could have guessed <Jack seems amused> ...that she would be a menace? I remember a stunningly beautiful creature with an insane drive towards violence, also against herself. And... <joking sound> after you told me that she comes after you, I agree: Let's keep the story as is. No father. <chuckling>

Silver... Silver... <sighing, leaning back in the seat while he enters the birthday into the tables> You have always had that convincing quality in your character. It's still there. And from what I hear and see, you also haven't lost your sharpness, so I'll try not to worry about your fascination with death too much.

If I can make it to Omicrons - which I do not know when or even if at all - I'll be travelling under the alias of "Geoffrey Marder" and I'm attaching the ID information you might need to make it sound credible. The ID-work should be perfect, but one can never know about the Order security measures. Discretion on your side of the fence however is also required, but I assume that is not a problem at all - has never been.

About the contract: I would like you to check the IMG Bounty Board after the changes that have been implemented today. These focus less on the destruction of large vessels, but put fighters as the prime threat and therefore put attractive bounties on your favourite targets. My feeling tells me, you'll like what you see.

Special conditions can always be negotiated for special contractos. You might have to convince me, though.

I'll stay in contact. Take care.

Jacko

RE: To: Jack Henderson | IMG - Jack_Henderson - 06-21-2017

Hey Kalliste,

How are my two beauties doing? Everything alright wherever you are? That trip I mentioned to the Omicrons is getting more realistic with recent developments, so we might want to get the details of a visit fixed sooner or later. Anyway, felt like dropping a message to see how things are with my two 'girls'.

Jacko