Discovery Gaming Community
To: Mariko Mori - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Mariko Mori (/showthread.php?tid=148834)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Mariko Mori - Chang - 03-19-2017

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Chang.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 86a.png][Image: 3.png]

Hello Mariko Mori
Please pardon my ignorance but Mr.Hurcan had informed me of your name, I could have something interesting for you in terms of a tip off. I am willing to also give evidence of those that should be protecting liberty and her interest's defending a someone infringing the laws of liberty.

I shall wait for you reply
...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: Mariko Mori - Emperor Tekagi - 03-19-2017

[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Chief Mori
Encryption: Very High
Date: 03/19/824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa.. Mister Chang.

It was about time that you contacted me, I almost ran out of patience. Alright, evidence like this is always welcome but I dare you to have forged anything. I have my ways to find out if you did or not but let's just suppose you won't lie at me.

I will wait for the evidence then.

Mariko Mori, Chief of Police

Attachments: None

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]

RE: To: Mariko Mori - Chang - 03-19-2017

...uploading.data...

Ms Mariko Mori
I promise you none of this is forged so I caught FL-ER smuggling cardamine they also assisted the lane hacker cause by filling my ship with cardamine, and the navy carrier was protecting a pitbull pirate train. These was both taken in Ontario the FL-ER was heading towards California but I am unsure where the pirate train was heading as we ended up atomising it because it started firing at us.

Kon'nichiwa again Mister Chang.

That is already usable evidence. The smuggling case is something I can handle right away, yet the Navy Carrier is another story.
I will need the logs of your conversation with them, a real proof that the Captain protected the Pitbull or if they were only hiding next to it while the Captain worried more about you.
I suppose just two things isn't everything, correct? I am sure you could arrange many, many more things like this for me. Evidence gathered from all your colleagues would be perfect and appreciated. Afterall uncovering corruption and cases where greed oversteps laws is what we both want, hai?

...uploading.data...

Ms Mariko Mori
I am afraid for now that's all I have I sadly lost the black box logs for the carrier so we can forget that happened. Hm I can tell my fellow lane hackers to keep me in the loop about any smugglers that get past you by just asking around I found out about a corsair that was in liberty with artefacts his id, I am afraid this is all I know for now.

Mister Chang.

Alright. So we forget about the Carrier story, the FL-ER have been contacted by me already. That Corsair would have been a useful caught if there wasn't visible who caught him but thanks for asking around, hopefully they won't stumble upon too many smugglers but I am afraid there will be quite a lot.
If you could please forward to your people that they should take care that the data which I am supposed to get shouldn't have any visible evidence about the person who made the guncam shot? Otherwise future evidence will be hardly usable without making obvious that I received information from Lane Hackers.

...uploading.data...

Ms Mariko Mori
Right I will surely ask them to be careful while gathering intel to make sure them or other lane hackers or our iff is showing in our guncam shots but I cant promise anything there will also be no forged or tampered intel I will check it personally but feel free to validate it for yourself.

I imagine our deal of us updating you on smugglers that we find out has evaded your per say net you wouldn't want to leave me empty handed would you as I can pull a few strings but so can you I would imagine.

Mister Chang.

There are just a few things I can offer in return, Huracan for example got one of the illegal transporting permits for his undercover transport. Mind you, Cardamine isn't something the permit gives you the right to transport though.
Either this or we could find something else, though I would prefer not to touch the monetary resources I have access to. I am still trying to track down where huge missing amounts went to. Maybe you have something special you want? Perhaps a Lane Hacker inside my ranks as agent for your people to actively search for internal and external corruption alongside the LPI? I would monitor his or her actions closely though, but I suppose that is clear.

Just tell me what you would prefer in return.

...uploading.data...

Ms Mariko Mori
Hm well having a lane hacker in you ranks would be a large ask but has advantages for both the lane hackers and the LPI but then we both get faced with some high risks too as say the lane hacker is uncovered then it adds a blemish on your reputation and ours in turn but that is above my decision I shall have to relay that to the professorship if that's the path we decide to go down that is.

Mister Chang.

I will await the words of the professorship then. Take your time, I am not in a hurry.