Discovery Gaming Community
DHC- Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: DHC- Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=148901)

DHC- Feedback Thread - Daumann Heavy Construction - 03-22-2017

[Image: Ol25n1x.png]

Welcome to the new DHC- Feedback Thread, feel free to post here if you have questions, or any problems with DHC-.

Schönen Tag noch.

RE: DHC- Feedback Thread - Pepe - 03-22-2017

This was my first faction and I had awesome times chatting and RP-ing during long mining operations and hauling ore to Kusari and Bretonia. Later we were patrolling in our turf on regular bases and always got warmly welcomed by RHA dudes.

Even better times I had when all convoy (Uruz stronk!) accepted battle against pirate cruisers and we lost tons of ore, but we won somehow. I was smiling 2 days cuz of that, it was so ridiculous Big Grin

Happens that I know Daumann current management and I recommend joining DHC with all my heart, no matter how experienced. <3

RE: DHC- Feedback Thread - Jack_Henderson - 03-22-2017

Whoever leads DHC now, I am looking forward to having a conversation on how IMG and DHC can play against each other irply and together at the same time oorply. I just can hope that the current leadership is more open to such ideas. Smile

RE: DHC- Feedback Thread - Goliath - 09-26-2019

I am honestly not fond to see this type of behavior, especially when that part of the dialogue was in local chat, and not private. (Minus my last 2 lines). Your member has once been killed together with a miner named "MS-Twilight" in Dublin, then 10 minutes after I see him trying to run off with a full load of gold from a PoB.

Code:
[26.09.2019 18:36:43] DHC-DTS-Leotik1: come on dude
[26.09.2019 18:36:49] K'Hara|Ni'Gal: *The Labraid rages*
[26.09.2019 18:36:57] DHC-DTS-Leotik1: pls dont do this
[26.09.2019 18:37:07] K'Hara|Ni'Gal: *Pulsating, the labraid begins to engage*
[26.09.2019 18:37:49] DHC-DTS-Leotik1: fuck you little baby
[26.09.2019 18:38:04] DHC-DTS-Leotik1: come on kill me
[26.09.2019 18:39:17] Death: DHC-DTS-Leotik1 was put out of action by K'Hara|Ni'Gal (Gun).
[26.09.2019 18:40:01] K'Hara|Ni'Gal: // next time don't break the rules, buddy
[26.09.2019 18:40:15] K'Hara|Ni'Gal: // I would've let you go if you didn't try to carry out cargo in a place you died  in

"*****" - Something vulgar, censored by the forum.

RE: DHC- Feedback Thread - Bannorn - 09-26-2019

As we actively reach out and try to help/encourage new players, these things do sometimes happen. Unfortunately you encountered a very new member of our community who is still finding his feet and learning his way around the rules. This was sadly the first time he's encountered 2 line transport hunting, and he got a bit hot under the collar. Words have been had; it has been explained that Daumann expects a higher quality of behaviour and roleplay regardless of the situation, and he has had the PVP-death rules explained to him. It should not repeat itself.

I will remind you however, as a veteran member of an Official Faction with a powerful ID, you should perhaps be delivering a much higher standard of RP than 2 line engagement to score transport kills. Rather than using it as an excuse to break the rules yourself, it might perhaps have been more productive to PM the person OORP and remind them of the rules. As the reminder says: you were a new player once... I'm sure you know the rest. I think you guys should consider in the meantime whether minimal RP transport hunting is something K'hara really wants to be associated with, but in the meantime I've dealt with it on our end internally.

That should resolve the matter. You have my apologies for the player's outburst. Thank you for your feedback.

RE: DHC- Feedback Thread - Goliath - 09-27-2019

(09-26-2019, 10:44 PM)Bannorn Wrote: As we actively reach out and try to help/encourage new players, these things do sometimes happen. Unfortunately you encountered a very new member of our community who is still finding his feet and learning his way around the rules. This was sadly the first time he's encountered 2 line transport hunting, and he got a bit hot under the collar. Words have been had; it has been explained that Daumann expects a higher quality of behaviour and roleplay regardless of the situation, and he has had the PVP-death rules explained to him. It should not repeat itself.

I will remind you however, as a veteran member of an Official Faction with a powerful ID, you should perhaps be delivering a much higher standard of RP than 2 line engagement to score transport kills. Rather than using it as an excuse to break the rules yourself, it might perhaps have been more productive to PM the person OORP and remind them of the rules. As the reminder says: you were a new player once... I'm sure you know the rest. I think you guys should consider in the meantime whether minimal RP transport hunting is something K'hara really wants to be associated with, but in the meantime I've dealt with it on our end internally.

That should resolve the matter. You have my apologies for the player's outburst. Thank you for your feedback.

The first interaction with this member was a relatively decent one, where I did offer the amount of RP anyone could expect from a Nomad. However the second encounter actively pissed me off, where I'll mention once again: he tried to carry out cargo inside a system he died in.

To your knowledge, the fact that I met a Daumann was purely out of sheer randomness, as others may clarify that I was not geared for Transport Hunting, but Snub fighting (Labraid w/ Lesser Lasers, cloak, Nomad MR).

Regardless, at least this issue was solved and I really hope such interactions won't happen again.