Discovery Gaming Community
To: Avery Reeves From: Enyalius |Secure - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Avery Reeves From: Enyalius |Secure (/showthread.php?tid=149007)

Pages: 1 2

To: Avery Reeves From: Enyalius |Secure - Enyalius - 03-26-2017

[Image: me01FWrm.jpg?1]

*Synchronizing Video Feed*
*Uploading in progress*

You could say I work quickly, or im just very lucky, but here is what i have for you. An Outcast Ransur is seen undocking from the Freeport in Bering, with its close proximity to Liberty its only a matter of time before it mounts an assault.

Next we have a base that was recently constructed apparently by a Junker behind the Freeport in Bering. Base Name is Called "Kyle".

I do hope this is the type of information you are interested in, everything can be found Here... take care!

*Ending Video Feed*
*Uploading Completed*

RE: To: Avery Reeves From: Enyalius |Secure - Reeves - 03-26-2017

[Image: xOqCVj6.gif]

Agency 404

Transmission; Start
Identification: Operative Avery Reeves
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed available...

[--------------------------------------------------------------]
[Image: ea579a49a9181ed8214b354931244b05.jpg]

Good to hear from you again, Enya.

I apologize for having made you an informant one minute and having left the next, but I had to tend to something.

Code:
[26.03.2017 09:50:45] You have sent 10.000.000 credits to Enyalius

Consider yourself compensated, I look forward to hearing more from you in time. I'm already plotting up what your next reward might be dependant on the kind of information you submit.

Transmission: End

RE: To: Avery Reeves From: Enyalius |Secure - Enyalius - 03-26-2017

*Uploading in progress*

You should be expecting this already, Here you go. Evidence I hope im not running your bank account dry!

*Ending Video Feed*
*Uploading Completed*

*Uploading in progress*

I think I'm starting to get to good at this, I found Nomad in Liberty here is my proof. Evidence

*Ending Video Feed*
*Uploading Completed*

Agency 404

Transmission; Start

image feed available...

This is beginning to become quite the satisfactory partnership.

Not only am I going to be able to question the zoners with iron-clad evidence, but also the junkers, both of which are long overdue. As I said before, I'm beginning to admire your efficiency and like you Enya. I see you going far and very little truly capable of holding you back.

You've made a smart business choice, so I've furnished you the following, you'll find that by the time this communications ends, both the necessary bits of information required to facilitate both rewards have been uploaded to your ship's console.

Code:
One residential property on Denver - 'Southern Enclaves'
Provisional access for ship maintenance and modifications on the Revenant

Keep this up and I might just start burning other informants to prioritize handing out your rewards. As an additional bonus, consider your ship's current existence currently plausible in regards to Rheinland.

*Uploading in progress*

I am starting to like the business choice I have made, I cant wait for this relationship to get better and better. I thank you for the home you have furnished for me, I grew tired sleeping on my Wraith.

What how did you? Wow, im in your Debt... truly.

*Ending Video Feed*
*Uploading Completed*

∞O∞O∞O∞: INCOMING MESSAGE :∞O∞O∞O∞

[Image: qNiXftA.jpg]

∞∞ Encryption: High
∞∞ Location: Liberty
∞∞ Comm ID: Enyalius
∞∞ Recipient ID: Avery Reeves
∞∞ Topic:Bounty Hunter

∞O∞: DECRYPTING PROCESS INITIATED :∞O∞

Thank you for handling the Bounty Hunter, its been a rough day and you made it that much easier. I do hope Rheinland wont come after me.

Signed
Enyalius

∞O∞O∞O∞: CLOSING MESSAGE :∞O∞O∞O∞

Agency 404

Transmission; Start

image feed available...

Hello again, Enya.

Please try not to worry, turn off your comm's device. Sit down in that comfy new bed of yours and simply rest. Leave the worrying to me, I won't let anything unwarranted happen to you after you've been so professional and efficient.

If I'm not wrong, the bathroom has a hot-tub and you're only a small flight away from the city and major retail outlets. Given the fact that you're richer by about ten million now, go ahead and spoil yourself. Enjoy the perks of the job and make yourself happy any way you see fit and deserve.

∞O∞O∞O∞: INCOMING MESSAGE :∞O∞O∞O∞

[Image: qNiXftA.jpg]

∞∞ Encryption: High
∞∞ Location: Liberty
∞∞ Comm ID: Enyalius
∞∞ Recipient ID: Avery Reeves
∞∞ Topic:Smuggler's

∞O∞: DECRYPTING PROCESS INITIATED :∞O∞

Operative I have some valuable information you might find useful. First one on the list is a Junker transporting Artifacts to Manhattan, here is the Evidence (ID Scan and Cargo Hold) Next we have This Samura Carrying Black Market Munitions, here is the Evidence (ID and Cargo Hold) What ever reward you deem fit i shall accept.

Signed
Enyalius

∞O∞O∞O∞: CLOSING MESSAGE :∞O∞O∞O∞

RE: To: Avery Reeves From: Enyalius |Secure - Reeves - 03-27-2017

Agency 404

Transmission; Start

image feed available...

You've been a busy little worker in my absence.

I've added the uploaded information you delivered to the rest of whatever you supplied me with onto the Revenant's archive. I have a feeling the dossier we have on you is probably going to end up being the heaviest in terms of neural-footprint. But take that as a compliment to your efficiency and keen eye.

As a reward, I've submitted this dossier to the Directors of Agency 404 for review. They'll be considering whether or not to induct you as an operative, but I've done the deed of giving you a good name among the other operatives, so I see this being a largely positive review. However, you're beginning to worry me with how passionate you've been about the job thus far, you need to give yourself a break. Fatigue is no joke.

Your bonus for what I you've supplied me with today is a voucher to avail the services of any cruise liner owned by Orbital Spa and Cruise. Take a day, two or even three. Contact me again when you've gotten bored of massages and five star restaurants.