Discovery Gaming Community
[WIP] Ruairi's Music Pack - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Ruairi's Music Pack (/showthread.php?tid=149285)

Pages: 1 2

[WIP] Ruairi's Music Pack - Ruairi - 04-10-2017

Ruairi's Music Pack
Samples Here

After my Crossfire Pack got slammed for obviously being disrespectful to the mod creators, I decided to create a new one. The result, a pack that's full of Metroid music (and some others), which gives a very alien-like presence to the game. It also gives you head-boppin' tunes instead of the atmospheric nature of the original soundtrack which may or may not get boring real quickly.

Currently it's a work in progress, many songs need to be replaced and some songs either don't sound just right...or are completely off.

I hope you appreciate the work I put into this! And I hope you all enjoy it (assuming you try it out).

The following tracks have been replaced:

anticipation_light
br_battle
br_space
iw_battle
iw_danger
iw_space
ku_battle
ku_danger
ku_space
li_battle
li_danger
li_space
m13_hypergate_scene
no_ally_battle
no_ally_danger
no_dyson_battle
no_lair_battle
omega_battle
omega_danger
omega_space
omicron_battle
omicron_danger
rh_battle
rh_danger
rh_space
sigma_battle
sigma_space
tau_battle
tau_space
victory
victory_long
victory_short
no_space
badlands
nebula_crow
nebula_dmatter
nebula_edge
nebula_ice
nebula_nomad
nebula_walker

RE: [WIP] Ruairi's Music Pack - Ruairi - 06-04-2017

Updated to version 0.2. Couple new sound tracks have been added! Give it a try.

RE: [WIP] Ruairi's Music Pack - Ruairi - 06-18-2017

Updated to version 0.3. Couple new tracks, switched 1 or 2 around.
Rheinland finally has a new Space theme!

Also, using .7z now instead of .zip.

RE: [WIP] Ruairi's Music Pack - Royal Navy Foreign Legion - 06-20-2017

Any samples mate?

RE: [WIP] Ruairi's Music Pack - Ruairi - 06-20-2017

Too lazy to make samples. Just download it and pick a track. Don't like it? Delete it. Simple.

RE: [WIP] Ruairi's Music Pack - Ruairi - 06-24-2017

Okay lazy mode deactivated. I will make use of WINDOWS MOVIE MAKERRRRRRR to make a sample video. It will be pretty convenient too as you can just go there and get a quick look at a few tracks.

Only tracks that are set in stone so far will be shown. Expect updates in the future.

RE: [WIP] Ruairi's Music Pack - Ruairi - 06-24-2017

With the power of WMM, there is now a sample video. It only has tracks that are set in stone though since I'm rearranging stuff all the time.

RE: [WIP] Ruairi's Music Pack - Ruairi - 10-12-2017

v0.4 released. I was bored and I really wanted to finish this (I also botched the upload on v0.3, couple tracks were switched around when I didn't want them to be). I ain't back, kek.

Screw making preview videos. I just smacked every individual track on a Google site, it's at the top in big text. You can't miss it.

New tracks:

ku_danger
m13_hypergate_scene
omicron_danger
rh_battle
rh_danger

RE: [WIP] Ruairi's Music Pack - Ruairi - 06-25-2018

Just figured out you can actually make the bitrate higher than 80kb/s. Shoulda known that sooner, but I'm rebuilding it from the ground up. Expect a BIG update soon.

RE: [WIP] Ruairi's Music Pack - Manu - 07-05-2018

Thank you for this Ruari. So music mods are allowed for this mod or still a no no? I don't intend to get banned if I install this pack.