Discovery Gaming Community
Who else is excited for the new patch. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Who else is excited for the new patch. (/showthread.php?tid=149358)

Pages: 1 2 3

Who else is excited for the new patch. - Arctic - 04-13-2017

I am so ready to get into the new patch only a day or so left. I am going to have to do some power trading to get the creds to get the new ships that i have seen (unless I'm being totally stupid and mistaken)

RE: Who else is excited for the new patch. - Gen - 04-13-2017

not me

Edit: Wow, I immediately thought this would be a flood thread. But anyway, to be honest, I am not excited at all, and I shouldn't have posted here.

RE: Who else is excited for the new patch. - nOmnomnOm - 04-13-2017

mmmeee
missiles back plis

RE: Who else is excited for the new patch. - Arctic - 04-13-2017

(04-13-2017, 01:10 AM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: mmmeee
missiles back plis

Thats what i am looking forward to as well... I have an idea for a build to do that has anti-small cap and anti-snub abilities

RE: Who else is excited for the new patch. - ASimpleMan - 04-13-2017

pretty excited overall. And no, I'm not salty that Gallia has their lanes in Leeds, despite me flying for BAF a lot XD. Infact, I think it looks good, and it makes transit so much easier. But yeah should be good.

RE: Who else is excited for the new patch. - HanCloudstone - 04-13-2017

I have no idea what's gonna change, so I just sit there on a smol pile of credits without any expectations or hype. No changelog, no proper info = no things to hype. The only thing that got me interested is that there might be a new Nomad hive somewhere, due to screenshots. Or it might be an old one because I'm a potato and don't remember that area.
So, not me .-.

RE: Who else is excited for the new patch. - Docent - 04-13-2017

What I wonder is, whether there's gona' ba another change in the borders, like will Leeds be freed or had the resistance failed alltogether? What about Freeport 11 - could it be fixed? Are there gonna' be promissed "uncharted" systems to explore and exploit? And please, can someone redo the Jackdaw?! (it has potential to become THE pirate (not very) Heavy Fighter, but it's hardpoints are rather pointless)

RE: Who else is excited for the new patch. - HanCloudstone - 04-13-2017

I hope answering the question above isn't way off-topic. Here's the progress of Freeport Eleven's restoration, @Docent. The deliveries are somewhat close to an end but I don't think it'll be realistic to see the station restored tomorrow. It's more likely that it will be done in a micropatch a bit later.

RE: Who else is excited for the new patch. - Docent - 04-13-2017

(04-13-2017, 06:30 AM)HanCloudstone Wrote: I hope answering the question above isn't way off-topic. Here's the progress of Freeport Eleven's restoration, @Docent. The deliveries are somewhat close to an end but I don't think it'll be realistic to see the station restored tomorrow. It's more likely that it will be done in a micropatch a bit later.

Thank's mate! Let's get surprised then. I suspect the Leeds thing may come somewhat over night, like it was with Harris - but damn, so far every Bret vs Gaul fleet encounter i've participated in (ot counting individual encounters along the way) was a victory for the queen's lads. Some plot progress would definetly be in order.

RE: Who else is excited for the new patch. - DragonRider - 04-13-2017

A new patch? O boy o boy o boy o boy o boy!