Discovery Gaming Community
To: Administration of Ames Research Station | From: Ageira Innovations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Administration of Ames Research Station | From: Ageira Innovations (/showthread.php?tid=149384)

To: Administration of Ames Research Station | From: Ageira Innovations - Jay Anderson - 04-13-2017

[Image: GIG91MM.png]
Encrypted
To:Administrators of Ames Research Station

To whom it may concern.

Ageira Innovations would like to negotiate a small business deal with the Ames Research station. We might need some storage space for an undisclosed construction project in Kepler system. I would say, two standard storage hangars will suffice for our needs at this point. We are ready to pay up to 50,000,000 credits to rent those for six months.

Please, let me know if you are interested in this deal.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

RE: To: Administration of Ames Research Station | From: Ageira Innovations - Ingenuus Research Group - 04-14-2017

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 2 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Jay Anderson,
If you'd like to rent space at Ames, I'd gladly accept your offer, as we're not fully utilizing it at the moment. The suggested payment can be made to IRG|Sanctuary at your leisure. Once payment is received, we will ensure the space is arranged for you and is in inspection order.

It is always a pleasure to do business with another group of similar nature.

Safe travels,
Dr. James Erzie
Director; Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: Administration of Ames Research Station | From: Ageira Innovations - Jay Anderson - 04-15-2017

Encrypted
To: Dr. James Erzie

I appreciate your prompt response and acceptance of my offer. The payment was already wired, you will find the receipt attached. Our ships will begin delivery of materials to the storage shortly.

Please note that we are going to install automatic security system inside the storage space that will detect and prevent potential intrusions. As a gesture of good will, we will share with you the emergency codes that suspend the system and alert our security personnel. However, make sure that you use it only in case of a true emergency. Otherwise, I don't guarantee safety of anyone entering the area without proper authorization. In fact, I guarantee the opposite.

The pleasure is mine, I expect more contacts with your group in near future.

Payment receipt

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations

RE: To: Administration of Ames Research Station | From: Ageira Innovations - Ingenuus Research Group - 04-15-2017

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 2 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Dr. James Erzie :-_-_-_-_-

Jay Anderson,
We've already started with the movement of materials, and we'll be sure adjacent bays are secured to allow for security measures and countermeasures can be effectively implemented. We appreciate your honesty with these measures, and I'm personally happy that you put such value around your operations, even with trusted clientele. Let us know if there is any additional assistance you require, and we'll do our best to do what we are able.

Safe travels,
Dr. James Erzie
Director; Acting CEO
Ingenuus Research Group

RE: To: Administration of Ames Research Station | From: Ageira Innovations - Jay Anderson - 04-15-2017

Encrypted
To: Dr. James Erzie

Thank you, Dr. Erzie. We actually have some concerns about security of Ames station due to its freeport-like status, hence the additional measures. I am, however, glad to see my expectations of professional and just attitude from your Group confirmed so far.

Have a nice and pleasant day.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations