Discovery Gaming Community
To : Bassam Hussaini, From : Dave Synk - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: To : Bassam Hussaini, From : Dave Synk (/showthread.php?tid=149556)

To : Bassam Hussaini, From : Dave Synk - Dave Synk - 04-19-2017

[Image: lZbvOFmm.png]
[Image: X7LGmSE.png?2]

>>accessing.Channel<<
Source ID: Dave Synk
Encryption: #TRM-c-S-clc-0344

Mr. Hussaini,

As we speak there is a transport of scientific crew coming towards Carinea to make the first landing preparations for the intial phase of the groundbase creation. It will be an ambitious base in the long run so the full core elements of the base will be sent to you via an infocard list. Note that the schematics sent can be overwhelming and they should be created in time. The aim is to have a highly technologically advanced ground complex for all the Commune Ops. Here it is:

Base Component Name
Additional Info
Technology Registry
Raider, Terminus and Silver Sun TowersMain operations for all sectionsTRM-001
Gravitronic Matter ColliderImproved Cerberus FactoryTRM-002
Babylonia Hydroponics Suspended BotanicsNoneTRM-003
Thalanx "Ring" Black Nova Reactor Black Nova surface grid TRM-004
Commune Operations HUB Main OPS Center TRM-005
"Mesopotamia" Food Production FacilityNoneTRM-006
ECOM-Power Grind & Integration CenterIntegration process for RecruitsTRM-007
Atlas Ore Refinery Raw materials are refined hereTRM-008
Drone and Autonomous Machines ProductionVon Neumann machinesTRM-009
"Akkadia" Black Nova CoreUnderground CoreTRM-010
Schematics for Base WingsVarious areas of the baseTRM-011

This are the schematics I've recovered from my Data-Disk with several improvement to for our more... uplifted designs. I am also shifting a series of resources that are stored on Eridu especially for this task.

PS: The defense grid will be at your disposal to create as you see fit. I am sure you are good with security systems and other constructs like that.

For the Great Work !

RE: To : Bassam Hussaini, From : Dave Synk - Chrysalis - 04-19-2017

[Image: 1d8b5w.jpg]
[Image: avatar_35603.png?dateline=1465929701]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Bassam Hussaini
Encryption: #SSUN-B-c-H-b.alg

Doctor,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, impressive work. The schematics have been downloaded and forwarded to the crews planetside, your own crews will be a welcome addition as well. Recycled supplies from San Remo and locally purchased materials have been periodically delivered to the designated site, however, the bulk of material still remains unmoved. By my estimate, we have enough material standing by to complete a third of the items, depending on how wasteful our constructors are. Good enough for the initial phase, I suppose. Regarding the defense systems, I'll commission a development plan for a ground-to-space missile system and an electronic warfare array, all confined to a single complex, which will be constructed during the second phase, if our energy output allows it.

One more thing, Doctor. I've instructed our personnel planetside to take samples of the biotoxin, a compound they named Ambrosia, ironically so. I'll arrange the samples to be stored in hazmat containers and sent on a return trip to Eridu, if you wish to study them yourself.

That is all for now. Hail Commune.