Discovery Gaming Community
Ryo Yamaji - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Ryo Yamaji (/showthread.php?tid=149587)

Ryo Yamaji - Eurobeat - 04-20-2017

//Disclaimer: It's about time I try harder at writing roleplay.

//This is the story of Yamaji Ryo(or Ryo Yamaji as he is Kusarian), an ex-Imperial Navy Kaigun-Daii. When his home, the "Frontier" Colony Ship was bombarded by Core battlecruisers, she was captured in a suborbital trajectory onto the planet Nauru. Having no other way to survive, Yamaji stole an Osprey from the hangar bay closest to his apartment, two floors directly up in order to escape. He had convinced himself that the Zoner who had owned the ship previously had been killed in the attack to stop him from feeling any guilt. The Colony ship had already broken apart and the bow was already entering the upper atmosphere of Nauru when Yamaji figured out the starting sequence for the Osprey. Upon his narrow escape, he realised he had no other choice but to break right through the battle and return to Kusari to escape imminent death.

//This will be where I write how his story unfolds as he meets new people, and perhaps old friends or foes.

. . [Identification] = Ryo Yamaji
. . [Location] = Sigma-19
. . [Topic] = Escaping the chaos and a new rumor
. . [Encryption] = Alpha
̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄

[Image: wNiS8eZ.jpg]

˥
April 20, 824

I feel like a coward. Never before have I had to run from a fight. However I had no idea how to even activate the weapons on the Osprey, let alone use them. There was simply no other way to survive the onslaught, the Core forces were mercilessly killing everything!

I reluctantly made my way to Freeport 9 where I was sure I would be given to the Corsairs for stealing from a Zoner. Instead, I was welcomed as a refugee. Having no time to be offended by such treatment, I made my way to the refueling station and bought just enough fuel to get to Kyushu with the credit cards I found inside the Osprey. I had chosen to go to Kyushu because I once knew people there. I could only hope they were still alive and remembered me.

The fuel handler noticed when I set the navigation on my personal nav-map and made a statement that sent chills up my spine. The 343rd Imperials have made an appearance once more.

I must find them.

Ryo Yamaji
ʟ

RE: Ryo Yamaji - Eurobeat - 04-23-2017

. . [Identification] = Ryo Yamaji
. . [Location] = Battleship Nagasaki
. . [Topic] = The signs
. . [Encryption] = 頭文字D
̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄̄

[Image: q52Uq0Q.jpg]

˥
April 23, 824

The signs are there.

First, I was forced to remember my previously learned expert stealth tactics to escape the Core, second I was forced to leave Omicron Delta and escape into Kusari, and finally the stories on Freeport 9.

After my brief meeting with Yamamoto and Iitaka, I am sure of what must be done. I can only hope that Kaigun-Taisho Minako understands and allows for my return. I was sent back for a reason, and there is only one way to find out what that reason is.

Ryo Yamaji
ʟ

[/quote]