Discovery Gaming Community
To: Commodore Dagons eyes ONLY - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Commodore Dagons eyes ONLY (/showthread.php?tid=149637)

To: Commodore Dagons eyes ONLY - Gagadug. - 04-21-2017

- Message Class: Audio Visual -

-= Standart Encryption =-

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/FtE3Gox.jpg?1[/img]

Priority: High
To: Commodore Kaze Dagon

Commodore, I have made an interesting discovery when reading through what Auxesia once told me about the Apahanta and the list of persons who frequent the ship Vertiga provided.
The list does not mention the only person Auxesia names who is in close contact to Vertiga and coincidentally it is exactly the person they suspect to be an infectee.
The name is Maren von West[e]feld, either of those might be it.
If it is not too much to ask you could try to find out more about her and if she is a security risk. I might be overly cautious with this but you will very well understand I can't allow to let such things slip.

RE: To: Commodore Dagons eyes ONLY - Kaze - 04-21-2017

[Image: V75QyWP.gif]
Good evening, Admiral.

The name does hit some of my.. colourful.. files, but is only mere mentions. If Ms. von Westefeld is indeed infected, then the danger is without a doubt high, since Mr. Vertiga mentioned bio-scans occurred during their stay in one of the Auxesia's capital class vessels. Bypassing such either means she was infected afterwards, or even more worrisome, they somehow managed to fool such scans.

I will have a twenty four hour leave, to go to ground and send communications to several sources and see what that leads us.

If you truly have the suspicion, I say it is better to act than not to act at all. Excuses and thoughtful notes can be send later on if your instinct fails you.

Meanwhile, I believe we are in an increased deficit regarding information. The Bretonian Armed Forces have little to no tools in the ways of information and HUMINT assets.
I have some thoughts about a project regarding the elimination of such. Until my return.

Carina, Regina, Imperatrix!
Commodore Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon.

RE: To: Commodore Dagons eyes ONLY - Kaze - 05-10-2017

[Image: V75QyWP.gif]
Admiral.

Current status update on subject is appalling. Liberty Intelligence has zero information about her. Rheinland agencies have yet to reply, but what I have gleaned is that she was once part of them or was a sub-contractor with them. Core has yet to reply. Rumours and conjectures is all I have for you at the moment and all rumours point to infected/sympathizer.

My advice? Remove her from the allowed list. Give no reasons. It is our house, our home and our people, no explanation needed. Regarding the Aphanta, to be honest, I find it to more of a liability than aid.
But I leave that assessment in your hands, Admiral. Taus knows I am a white and black person, so political or really any kind of compromise does tend to rub me the wrong way.

If the remaining sources do return with information I will forward the knowledge post-haste to you.

For Bretonia,

RE: To: Commodore Dagons eyes ONLY - Gagadug. - 05-11-2017

This news harden the suspicions I had, it seemed far too convenient to be a coincidence.
Thank you for your efforts, just one thing though. This is your decision as much as it is mine, I will not decide this behind O'Birans and the Boards back and as part of the latter you will have a vote too.
I think though we should not inform anyone of this suspicions as of now. It would be more wise to wait for more answers and even when we got them, it would be wise to not inform the Board of it before the time is right.
In other words I do not want Hall to play his games with the Aphanta and whatever danger it possibly contains. He might think he has everything under control and no one suspects his way to mess with situations, but as much as I do not care if he gets himself in danger I do care to not have an infectee at the Boards table.

RE: To: Commodore Dagons eyes ONLY - Kaze - 05-15-2017

[Image: hDdH96I.png]
Good morning, Admiral.

The Büro replied with positive ID on the subject. Enclosed in this comm, the transmission of the Büro Direktor stating with certainty that the subject is indeed infected.

I suggest another talk with Mr. Vertiga. With me alone, in a controlled environment.
I cannot allow you to jeopardize yourself, Admiral. Bretonia needs you more than me.

With regards,

RE: To: Commodore Dagons eyes ONLY - Gagadug. - 05-16-2017

These news are worrying. Apparently she is a talented infiltrator considering she was able to stay in Rheinlands intelligence service without beeing uncovered on the spot.
I agree that another meeting with Vertiga will be in order. I will open the channel we used to communicate to you so you can take care of the date and time yourself.
Be careful, Bretonia needs more than just myself. I do not want to attend your funeral anytime soon, you are the only one in the Admiralty I know I can trust.

RE: To: Commodore Dagons eyes ONLY - Kaze - 05-16-2017

[Image: hDdH96I.png]
Good evening, Admiral.

I will be exceedingly careful, sir. Last time I had to deal with an infected, a flame thrower was most helpful.
If you so choose to assist in a separate room, I will arrange so.

Until then,