Discovery Gaming Community
Cracking the Code | GC / Grub - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Cracking the Code | GC / Grub (/showthread.php?tid=149656)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Cracking the Code | GC / Grub - Grubozaboyschikov - 04-22-2017

[Image: 5fskng9.jpg?1]

Grubozaboyschikov walked down the halls of Leiden Base. While the base wasn't the most homey of places, she enjoyed the quiet in the dark matter clouds of Galileo. The base kept her busy with all the technical gadgets and machines that were installed as well being a good spot to monitor traffic coming and going from Shikoku. Today, however, she would be expecting a visitor.

Her footsteps echoed as she stepped from one foot to the other in her high heels. She wore a casual black dress and some matching large silver loop earrings as jewelry. A bit of make-up also did not hurt. Of course, she looked marvelous. She knew. There was no question to her beauty.

Walking down to the hangar of the freeport, she looked for any sign of chrysanthemum presence. They were regular visitors on the station, she knew, but she would assume it would stick out different this time than the usual cardamne storage containers being transported into the awaiting ships ready to take off. These shipments she was looking for would look far different. Hugh-tech, though laughably outdated, she assumed.

RE: Cracking the Code | GC / Grub - Emperor Tekagi - 04-22-2017

Mi was already awaiting her friend in the second of the few hangars of Leiden, she wore, to many people's surprise a very simplistic dark blue kimono. Traditional clothing was about the last thing someone would expect from a woman like her.

When Grubozaboyschikov arrived Mi was busy talking to one of her fellow Sisters which then turned around and went back into the small bearer vessel containing the containers brought on Leiden from the Hachiman waiting outside.
It took the woman only a few seconds before she noticed her friend then, turning around to her she approached her with a bright smile. For a moment she forgot why she came here and just said happily: "It's nice to finally meet you in person, I hope you really had it easy the last months?"

In contrary to her clothing she didn't seem like she wanted to follow any of the traditional ways of adressing or greeting someone.

RE: Cracking the Code | GC / Grub - Grubozaboyschikov - 04-22-2017

"Quite the contrary, thought that would be a bit boring..." She replies back to the odd and happy looking chrysanthemum woman that had addressed her. "I suppose you are the one called Ms. Minami Mi?" She asks and couldn't help but smile back. Her attitude had a charming effect. "Nice to meet you too. It's nice to see you've arrived in one piece, as well as the packages." She notices the containers behind her, looking different than the rest that would be on the station.

She rolled her eyes at Grubo's question about who she was. "Oh, who else could I be? So much to a Lane Hackers memories!"

As she said this she had a weak, sly smile on her face.
"But hai, I am glad I made it here with the containers, it's not like a lot could have happened though. That old Hachiman does a great job out there, we are feared within the ranks of the Police and the Naval Forces should know too well what that old Lady and me are capable of too..anyway, how about you tell me where the containers should be brought to?"

"I see you keep yourself in similar shape compared to your old ship." She blinked for a moment before walking past her and looking up at the containers, having her back to her before turning around to face her. "Well, at least the packages seem not to be damaged... I will let one of my colleges have them picked up. I'm not one for lifting." She smirks back at her.

When Grubo passed by her, Mi immediatly turned around and followed her closely, smiling a little at the womans comment about the containers status. "I wouldn't have brought them here in the first place if they were damaged.."
She waited for a moment to listen what else she had to say, smirking back at her at this comment then.
"Well, it's not like I would lift them myself too.. did so earlier, some of them are way too heavy for girls like us."
After a short quiet chuckle she glimpsed at a Sister who stood behind them, finding it amusing that she seemed so interested into the conversation between herself and Grubo.

She looked at her nails while listening to Minami. It seemed to her she had a response to everything, though Grubo didn't know what to make of that at the moment. "Yeah, well, that's why you'd keep brutes around. Some would use slaves but I don't want those low-lives near me..." She noticed some of her nail polish was not applied perfectly on her pinky and scoured herself, knowing the reason for that was because she was pressed for time due to this meeting.

"Anyway... we have robotic equipment for that here and a hover-board pickup to bring the containers to one of our study labs." He looked up to her and fixed her hair a little, pulling some of it back behind her ear. "Would you like to get started, or are you thinking of doing something else before?"

Hearing that Grubo asked her what she wanted to do before they went to the labs she forgot about what she wanted to say about slavery but instead just started to laugh out for some reason. The sister who had been close just walked back into their vessel, giggling. Apparently she was very well aware of what Mi laughed about. "You know.. that.. fully depends on what you can offer to do."

She didn't catch what all the giggling was about and seemed confused for a second. "I have nothing in mind, but when you are ready you can find me in the study lab. I expect it to be room L3, deep inside the station." She comments, brushing off whatever they were laughing about and already turning to leave. "Depending on how it goes, you can either stay and watch or be on your way. We have some vacant rooms on the station." She'd be already on her way.

Seeing Grubo's confused face she almost laughed more but managed to calm herself down. "Uh.. I guess I will follow you right away then, I would like to stay if it goes the way I expect it to go. Might be interesting."

She got besides Grubo and gave her a quick smile, shortly glimpsing back at the other Sister, before she just followed the Lane Hacker.