Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Alcatraz Rogues - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Alcatraz Rogues (/showthread.php?tid=149866)

To: The Alcatraz Rogues - Nicole Hunter - 04-29-2017

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 30.png]

I would like to meet with the least drunk boss of yours in upcoming days. I will bring special booze - but first talk then drinking, alright?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

RE: To: The Alcatraz Rogues - -Rax- - 04-30-2017

[Image: 1kXXSLC.png?1]

::Incoming transmission::
::Transmission recived::
::Encryption - .1234113.Bring.Rum.4657w23- ::
::Establishing contact to - Rust.Radio.Bar' Channel ::

Good day,
I've heard of your presence around tha' place. Good ta' hear ya' brought your Hacking stuff to tha' place and actually flew your ships inside our territory.
We shall meet up at our' bar, whenever ya' want. I'll be ther. The bol's might be there as well.

See you there' my weird friend.

::Channel closed::

::Transmission Ended::
[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/KJ2JYhO.png?1[/img]

To: Trevor "Uncle Willy" Williams, Alcatraz Rogues - Nicole Hunter - 05-04-2017

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Willy,

I hope that the selection of liquors from all over the Sirius I have brought to you yesterday is to your liking. I am happy that we had this chance to better understand each other and share our views. While I understand your reservations and hesitation to go "big", I am fairly convinced that in the long run you do not have much choice. Whatever your next step will be, be assured that The Lane Hackers are and will be your closest allies.

We are looking forward to tightening our bonds.

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur,
Nicole Hunter

To: The Alcatraz Rogues - Nicole Hunter - 06-08-2017

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Willy,

It has been too long since we last spoke. I sincerely hope to reverse this trend. There are three things I wish to bring forward with you.

First, we are eager to launch a joint operation with you. Please advise on your readiness and willingness in this department.

Secondly, I need to inform you that we have given shelter to a group of separatists from a Battlegroup Harmony. They will be launching guerrilla strikes against Liberty Navy. As one of the conditions of our cooperation they sworn to not attack the Liberty Rogues or Outcasts. Obviously I cannot impose anything on you, but I am strongly convinced that it is in the best interest of everyone for you to not actively seek a confrontation with separatists. Do you share my view?

Thirdly, we could use your help. A very powerful ion storm has irreparably damaged our heavy hitters stationed in Cold Lake Nebula in Alberta. We have lost four our heaviest ships including two destroyers and two heavy gunboats. We would like to ask you for help in towing the wrecks to Cassini and arranging Liberty Rogue construction crew at the shipyard there. Will you help me with that?

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur,
Nicole Hunter

RE: To: The Alcatraz Rogues - -Rax- - 06-08-2017

::Transmission recived::
::Encryption - 101010001010101010001010101 ::
::Establishing contact to - The.Nonsense.Delivery ::

Good day...

My friends, my dear friends. My beloved /amigos/ from the not-so-far space. I've been floating around with me vessels a couple of times actually, and I visualized somethin' big is goin' to happen soon enough. The anchors are up and the sailings are rising in the sky! The compass' aiming North and the crowds are yelling victory! *a noticeable and rather annoying pause steps on the transmission*
Back to the topic...you said Septemberists huh ...*short pause, he hears some voices from his back*
Separatists! Aye, good man, Separatists. Separations are good...*he takes the bottle from the ground and brings it to his lips* , I mean, why would we shoot at someone shooting the Navy, this makes no sense *another short pause, more voices from the back* [Rhys can you shut the f*ck up while I speak] . *Returns*
Fellow amigos I am aware of these Separatists and I think we won't shoot at them, aye that's right we won't shoot at them, as long as they don't interfere in our own plans near the house.

Nedless to say I am moving for you with this to be done convoy to The Nonsense Factory. We might announce our arrival as soon as possible so they can prepare the shipyard bays. Arrange it in a way or another, and I'll ring the bell so ma' men will fly to their ships.

Best Bretguards,
Uncle Willy

To: The Alcatraz Rogues - Nicole Hunter - 06-15-2017

...uploading.data...

Dear Willy,

I am thankful for your support with regard to our fleet. I wish to tell you that first batch of transports towing our wrecks has already left Airdrie and arrived at Nonsense Factory. The reconstruction effort has started and I am sure that both our and your engineers will do a fine job at bringing back our heavy hitters. We will notify you on the progress. If there is anything we could support you with to show our gratitude for your help, please feel free to ask.

I am very happy that we are like-minded concerning separatists within Liberty. They should make the Navy occupied so we can conduct our business uninterrupted.

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur,
Nicole Hunter

P.S. I know you did not ask for anything in return for your help, but I have found something suitable for a small gift to you. A nearest freighter going for Alcatraz will bring you this laser-disc. If genuine it is an ancient relic of the past smuggled aboard Liberty sleeper ship that somehow survived to this date. I hope you will appreciate its unique value.

[Image: 6.png]

To: Trevor Williams, The Alcatraz Rougepack - Nicole Hunter - 07-06-2017

...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Willy,

I just wanted to tell you that the reconstruction has been completed and just yesterday our cruisers left Cassini. Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Professor Provocateur,
Nicole Hunter

To: Uncle Willy, Alcatraz Rouges - Nicole Hunter - 09-13-2017

...uploading.data...

We request assistance with our stranded ship in Texas. It must be protected and repaired at all costs. Please send us reinforcements as soon as possible. You will be rewarded.

RE: To: The Alcatraz Rogues - -Rax- - 09-13-2017

::Transmission Recived::
::Establishing contact to - Bestest.Patrol.Ever ::

*As the message arrives, keeps oppening his eyes slowly from his long hibernation*
*Gets his pad closer and closer till he can reach to read the first sentence*

I've been told about this operation and we will clearly be there. Sooner or later our boys will fit on their boots and leave the Depot with their gun in one hand, and the bol' in the other one. Be ready to meet us in Californie at 19 UTC Tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Uncle Willy

To: Uncle Willy, Alcatraz Rouges - Nicole Hunter - 09-18-2017

...uploading.data...

The rescue of our battleliner has been successful in great deal because of your support. We will remember your actions.