Discovery Gaming Community
Community Awarness Call - What the hell is happening with Disco ? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Community Awarness Call - What the hell is happening with Disco ? (/showthread.php?tid=149988)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Community Awarness Call - What the hell is happening with Disco ? - Goldberg - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 10:22 PM)Dave.Synk Wrote: How can we, the community change the staff if we consider them incompetent ?

You can't (:

Until you create your own discovery

RE: Community Awarness Call - What the hell is happening with Disco ? - Gen - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 10:22 PM)Dave.Synk Wrote: incompetent ?

Let's start by fixing the location of our question marks. (:

RE: Community Awarness Call - What the hell is happening with Disco ? - Corile - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 10:22 PM)Dave.Synk Wrote: How can we, the community change the staff if we consider them incompetent ?

You can't.

Life's not fair.

RE: Community Awarness Call - What the hell is happening with Disco ? - Dave Synk - 05-03-2017

Yes but when the Devs stall great ideas and Admins come with shitty ass reasons to end stuff or remove them (even if they are factions or people) with their low-grade sanctions that come from all kind of frustrated kids... how can you change that ?

RE: Community Awarness Call - What the hell is happening with Disco ? - Corile - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 10:27 PM)Dave.Synk Wrote: Yes but when the Devs stall great ideas and Admins come with ***** ass reasons to end stuff or remove them (even if they are factions or people) with their low-grade sanctions that come from all kind of frustrated kids... how can you change that ?

Quote:Life's not fair.

You know, children generally realise that by the time they're 13.

I guess there's time for everyone.

RE: Community Awarness Call - What the hell is happening with Disco ? - Shizune - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 10:27 PM)Dave.Synk Wrote: Yes but when the Devs stall great ideas and Admins come with ***** ass reasons to end stuff or remove them (even if they are factions or people) with their low-grade sanctions that come from all kind of frustrated kids... how can you change that ?

You can't. The staff get the final say in the matter, thats how its always been. We can't make the staff change their minds, after all, their the workers here, and we play on THEIR server. Its not our job or place to tell the staff how to run their server

RE: Community Awarness Call - What the hell is happening with Disco ? - Goldberg - 05-03-2017

Not sure if you can't read, you can't change it.

Accept it, or stop playing here.

Or create your own discovery

RE: Community Awarness Call - What the hell is happening with Disco ? - TickTack - 05-03-2017

Le sigh, this just looks like blaming people.... how do you plan to change things by playing the blame game and pointing fingers?

I think you're a little triggered, take some time to cool off ye?

RE: Community Awarness Call - What the hell is happening with Disco ? - Dave Synk - 05-03-2017

Well, at least I feel better by spreading my bad words against them. I'm happier. Least I can do.

(05-03-2017, 10:29 PM)TickTack Wrote:

Le sigh, this just looks like blaming people.... how do you plan to change things by playing the blame game and pointing fingers?

I think you're a little triggered, take some time to cool off ye?

You are here just to rant off. Just no.