Discovery Gaming Community
To: The National Council || From: Sabina Venneri - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The National Council || From: Sabina Venneri (/showthread.php?tid=150035)

To: The National Council || From: Sabina Venneri - Sylvie557 - 05-05-2017

[Image: Tl1rJ2n.png]

[+]=======

To: The National Council of Malta
From: [[ OUTDATED CRIMSON CROSS IDENTIFICATION: "Inquisitor Sabina Venneri" ]]

Buona Sera,

I’ll be honest, I was not the biggest fan of the Crimson Cross’s decision to merge with the National Council. In fact when it happened I decided that it was time leave Malta for awhile and take care of some... let's just say personal business that I had been neglecting due to my duties of Inquisitor at the time.

However, I have decided that it was time for me to return to Malta and upon arriving I am happy to see that the transition of power hasn’t left the Nation too destabilized. It seems that most of my initial concerns with the National Council might have been misplaced so I am contacting you to see if the Council would be interested in having me join up. I’ll of course be returning to my duties of protecting Malta and helping to expand the Nation's influence regardless, I have been away from home for too long.

I still have my personal transports ET-Frappuccino and ET-Cappuccino as well as one of my old Crimson Cross Falcata Mk. II in storage back in Malta. They might need to be fixed up a bit before I can get them space worthy again but once I do they would make good additions to Atlantis Manufacturing’s trade fleet if I do join up with the National Council.

I’ll be interested to hear the Council's decision.

[Image: L1ZsL2z.png]

RE: To: The National Council || From: Sabina Venneri - Wesker - 05-06-2017

[Image: jzNpBXy.gif]

COMM-ID: Domina Maltesa Ezio Aquila "Katana"
Subject: Sabina Venneri
Priority: High

Welcome back Miss Venneri,
I was suprised to hear from another former Crimson Cross member, perhaps you might recognize me Domina Maltesa Ezio Aquila. I was a former disciple of the Crimson Cross and now the head of the National Council following the passing of Enma Loyola. I understand your reasoning for departing the National Council, several people, including myself were skeptical at first, but the resolve of the National Council has proven to be quite substantial in the face of our modern day issues and threats.

You are of course welcome to return to the Nacion, and into the ranks of the National Council. Should you require any repairs to your vessels, our engineers will be willing to fix them up for future missions. Again, it is good to see old allies return with open arms.

En servicio de Malta,
Domina Maltesa, Ezio Aquila.

Attachments:

RE: To: The National Council || From: Sabina Venneri - Sylvie557 - 05-07-2017

[Image: Tl1rJ2n.png]

[+]=======

To: The National Council of Malta
From: [[ OUTDATED CRIMSON CROSS IDENTIFICATION: "Inquisitor Sabina Venneri" ]]

I had heard news of Loyola’s passing, she will definitely be missed. Sounds like she was able to make a name for herself beforehand at very least. It is good to see there is at least another familiar face among the National Council at least and it seems you have been busy yourself.

I plan on inspecting the two ships myself in the morning but from what I have been told they really only need some minor repairs so I should be able to handle it myself. After that I will report to the Council to receive my orders. It is going to feel good to be serving Malta again.

[Image: L1ZsL2z.png]