Discovery Gaming Community
La Marine Nationale Gauloise - Transmission Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: La Marine Nationale Gauloise - Transmission Centre (/showthread.php?tid=150239)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Transmission Centre - Nen - 01-14-2019

Nouveau Message Entrant

[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

Identifiant: Commandant Nicodème Guillory
Destinataire: Capitaine de Corvette Pierre Vaillant
Sujet: Approvisionnement
RNS-Mont St. Michel, Ile-de-France, 13 Janvier 742 A.G.S.

[Image: fc310be5b8a389bb7a1e411902a8cbbf.jpg]

Commandant Vaillant,

First, congratulations on your promotion to Capitaine de Corvette.

Now onto the matter at hand. Whilst I have not had the time to pay much attention to your operation I am informed enough to at least do my part as the Chef Logisticien. Kinetic Weaponry whilst primitive has been proven to be effective even these days, I have been on the receiving end of these weapons multiple times and I must admit they are formidable weapons. Unfortunately we must procure samples from the Sirians as we lack the institutional knowledge and infrastructure to manufacture such weapons on short notice. A deal with one of the more amiable factions to us, a handful of these weapons in exchange for a destroyer and some of our snubcraft weaponry.The snubcraft weaponry my subordinates should be able to handle, we have large surplus of them in Sirius due to the offensives in New London.

One of our destroyers on the other hand is a harder ask. The Triumphe is the newest class in our navy containing state of the art electronics and reactor technology. Not to mention the miniaturized Warwolf in her belly. It took me time to find a suitable candidate, but the RNS-Cassard, or what remains of her, should suffice. She suffered critical damage to her siege cannon as well as her reactor in combat in the Magellan system. Her hull and frame remains solid but her internal equipment needs a complete refit. This takes time and resources we just do not have at the current and she was scheduled to undergo the refitting after Bretonia has fallen and currently sits languishing at Issoudon. Now she can serve a different purpose, all that is needed is to remove electronics and other sensitive equipment, her reactor and weaponry has already been removed. Its VTOL systems will take a bit longer but still within a reasonable timeframe. I believe the Separatists are more than capable of refitting a ship if provided a functioning hull.

[Image: rVbtMhH.png]

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Transmission Centre - Val - 01-15-2019

15th of January, 742 A.G.S.
New London System
[Image: wNiEyni.gif]

Sender: Capitaine de Corvette Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Commandant Nicodème Guillory
Catégorie: 4ème catégorie

Bonjour Commandant,

Merci for your kind compliment. Serve the Crown as it should be is something essential for me.

Indeed as the Separatists are requesting one of our diamond of technology it is necessary to remove all the electronical systems and other sensitive equipment to take your words. I am sure Harmony won't be disappointed. I will continue the negociations while you are doing this work on your side.

I will inform you when I would have received new informations.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Lieutenant de Vaisseau Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments: None

Transmission Terminée

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Transmission Centre - Querious - 01-16-2019

16th of January, 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Sender: Maitre Felix Dorian
Recipient: La Marine Royale Gauloise
Catégorie: Battle in Picardy

Bonjour,

I have news to report on the Front Picard. The Council, sadly, has beaten us back in a multi-wave attack. Casualties included 3 Battlecruisers, 2 Gunboats, and 2 Squadrons of snubcraft. However, due to their outright suicidal tactics, we destroyed a squadron of their fighters, along with a Battlecruiser.

One of their principal strategies for destroying our snubcraft was by using a stolen GMS Plier, equipped with advanced shields and two "Mini-Razor" cannons designed to kill de-shielded Lynxes and Cougars in one hit. The Maquis, predictable as ever, overused their mines and crusie disruptors, killing several of their own allies, but killing one of our squadrons as well.

Their Gunboat was known for retreating to their Battlecruisers, and "hugging" the proximity to shield themselves from enemy fire. This could possibly be exploited to keep them off us, and allow for a more centralized attack on their capital ships.

Before the fight broke out, the captain of the Oiseau, Madamoiselle De Belmond, ordered the destruction of a Red Hessian "Vidar" Cruiser, Arryxa, trespassing near Planet Amiens, for carrying 4 Royal Pilots without permission and a Hynotainment Band, as well as flying unregistered through Gallic Space. While the captain escaped on a lifepod, we were able to destroy the crew of the cruiser, as well as the hull itself.

I hope today's losses teach us some new lessons on how to deal with these traitors and crooks, for the future. For those who survived, we're counting on you. Do not be too discouraged, and instead learn from our defeat near Amiens to properly find paths to victory. For Le Roi!

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Maitre Felix Dorian.

Transmission Terminée

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Transmission Centre - Querious - 01-22-2019

22nd of January, 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Catégorie: Pirates Crushed, Wreckage Claimed

Bonjour,

Good news for the situation in Tau-31 has been reported. While flying my destroyer, the RNS-Cavallion, I found a wreck near Planet Harris, in Tau-31. Apparently, a group of pirates operating in the area, the Freedom Ravens, were crushed by local defense forces. The group consisted of 4 Kestrel Freighters, poorly equipped to battle our fighters. 3 of the Kestrels were completely destroyed, while my ship was able to retrieve the wreckage of the last freighter.

While the freighter remains crewed by one of my officers, Jacques Lafayette, it will still go under the same name identification as the pirate. Only one Gaian Gunboat was present for the wreckage recovery, and did not pursue when I had the wreck flown to Shinkaku Station, in Tau-29. Currently, I think the best way we can use this Sirian freighter, is to trick our enemies into thinking that its pilot, Peter Sanders, is alive, and escaped the doom we brought upon his comrades.

The wreck now sits repaired, and ready for usage in future operations as a spy vessel. Should the situation call for it, the vessel is also ready to be transferred into the hands of Royal Intelligence. All in all, I'd consider this yet another victory for Le Roi.

Sincèrement

Attachments: Embedded

Transmission Terminée

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Transmission Centre - Val - 01-23-2019

23th of January, 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Recipient: Capitaine Emilie-Sophie de Belmond

Greetings Capitaine.

Well let me explain. I am aware you made recently contacts with the Battlegroup Harmony about the military salvage. I let you know there is currently an special operation with the same group. I joined the details within the attachments, I guess by reading them, you will understand better than if I would explain you the matter of this.

The Crown needs you. Transfer a destroyer is not an easy task. But as I see you went several times in Bering with your transport without to be attacked or destroyed within the Liberty space, I suppose you know a very good way, non?

I would also request your transport for the weapons, but to bring the cruiser aswell. Let me aware if this is possible. Meanwhile I will contact Harmony again.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Lieutenant de Vaisseau Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments: Communication to Harmony

Transmission Terminée

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Transmission Centre - Querious - 02-06-2019

6th of February, 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Catégorie: Intelligence Reports, Enemy base spotted

Bonjour,

I have some news from several fronts, mostly involving the operations of the Royal Intelligence operatives I'm in contact with. First, the bad news: Bretonia has fully occupied Planet Gran Canaria, and the Gran Vista Orbital in Omega-49. Our operative, Francis Kane, has been ordered back to the Battlecruiser Carillon as a result. I suggest that the rest of Task Force Tamaran evacuate as well, as our operations have effectively failed in that system.

GRI agents Charles Roche and Coco Marie have gone missing outright, and are presumed dead until proven otherwise. Their efforts have been rather commendable, and it'll be tough to replace them. Their remaining ships are being requisitioned by the crown for other agents to use, so we might see some more action from Royal Intelligence in the future.

Our double agent, Jacques Lafayette, has good news to report. He has discovered the location of a Council Modular Station in Tunisa, orbiting close to Planet Egilsay. The station, known to the Council as Egilsay Prison, is holding a number of our pilots hostage, so Agent Lafayette has been ordered to free any lawful and civilian personnel onboard before we attempt to attack it.

Agent Lafayette has also discovered a scheme by the Secret Intelligence Service to use several NEMP superweapons against the New London Jump Gate in Leeds, but recommends that he deal with the situation himself, lest some of our ships get destroyed trying to stop the devices from being unleashed on EFL's grand project.

Lastly, Agent Lafayette has discovered the whereabouts of easily accessible cloaking devices, a station called Freeport 12. The people onboard seem odd, but are very capable of providing the devices we seek. The Agent has refrained from making the flight out to Galileo so far, and if he does make the flight, it will be undercover.

Overall, I'd say we're making process. May our battles in the future bring us victory! Vive le Roi!

Sincèrement

Transmission Terminée

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Transmission Centre - Val - 02-12-2019

12th of February, 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Catégorie: 1ère catégorie

Bonjour,

During the last two weeks, the Bretonian front was quiet. Unless we decided to launch an attack yesterday on the New London Planet positions. With the Grasse, a destroyer of those Conseillards traitors has been destroyed as several minutes afterwards a Crecy cruiser.

The most interesting came few hours, in the evening. Thinking the party was over, I went on the RNS-Sombre.Destin, my old ship of the secondary forces. The crew wanted to see me as I didn't meet them since a while. Our long range scanner detected an anormal activity near the Dublin gate, thus with Thierry Renault we went there. We found the Bretonians and another thing. We met a LSF Battlecruiser named "Roosevelt" who is it seems, an enemy of Liberty.

We haven't had the time to talk more as the Bretonians was gathering forces and our fighters had to engage them. A Bretonian cruiser has been destroyed during the battle by the RNS-Royale.Vauquelin. Bretonians called their battleships, the 'Howe' and the HMS-Whinchester to help their remaining forces. The Sombre Destin and the Vauquelin Royale destroyed them, as our fighters destroyed the enemy squadrons. Our losses and damage are minimum.

Though an important notice. The 'Roosevelt' seems not hostile towards the Crown and gladly offered his help against the Bretonians. This is strange and I will try to know more about this.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Capitaine de Corvette Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments: Victoires: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The Roosevelt: X

Transmission Terminée

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Transmission Centre - Val - 02-14-2019

14th of February, 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Catégorie: 1ère catégorie

Bonjour,

Recently many rumours occurs about the Omega-49 system. As member of the Task Force Tamaran, I managed to gather informations about the situation within the system. With my fighter I reached Omega-49 system through Dublin. By chance maybe, I haven't met any Molly ship nor Bretonian ship.

It appears that Bretonian scattered many forces in the sector. But something went wrong. The whole Planet Gran Canaria is now under the control of the Bretonians forces. As my time was limited and discretion as priority, I didn't try to obtain more infos considering they current one are sufficient. I went back to Le Cendres afterwards.

Later, I received a transmission about the research liner TL-Chamonix in Orkney. Several anomalies are there since few days. Thanks to a special scanner, the Liner could analize the anomalies and collect scientif datas. Though the operation needs time but still, with those datas we could make new technologies.

That's all for now.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Capitaine de Corvette.

Attachments: Omega-49: 1 2 3 4

Anomalies: 1

Transmission Terminée

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Transmission Centre - Val - 02-15-2019

15th of February, 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Recipient: Amiral Isabelle Montlaville de Chanteloup

Mes respects Amiral,

I am glad to announce you that the negociations with Harmony are a prominent success. Le RNS-Cassard has been delivered as expected without his Gallic technology. In return they gave us the complete blueprint of the Kinetics.

During the operation, I noticed some interesting things that I'm going to detail further. First there is a jump hole in the Eastern Ice asteroids field of Califronia that leads towards another core system of Liberty.

That system is Texas and many debris field are within the system. I heard that a disaster happened with a gate. But nothing very important.

Then we reached the home system of the Separatists, Bering through Texas. The capacities of the Separatists are beyond our expectations. They built a fortress, well defended and similar in some points to the New London Planet defenses.

After that, I left Liberty and went to Le Cendres. Obviously with the Kinetics blueprint.

Sincèrement

Marine Royal Gauloise, Capitaine de Corvette.

Attachments: Kinetics blueprint

Transmission Terminée

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Transmission Centre - Querious - 02-16-2019

16th of February, 742 A.G.S.
New London System

Catégorie: Science Liner Acquired, Enemy Base Scouted

Bonjour,

During the preparations for the recon mission on Egilsay Prison in Orkney, I noticed that a Lucullus Liner was being decommissioned at Fort Albi, apparently due to it not serving the financial interests of IDF well in Edinburgh. I spoke up to the command crew at Albi, requesting it be put into my hands for the study of the local "Baxter" anomalies in the Arnon Asteroid Field.

After equipping it with the best scanner technology, I quickly gathered a crew for the Liner, mainly going to Nimes and Melun for crew and upgrades. I then had the Liner flown into the Arnon, and managed to gather 25 sets of Scientific Data, which is being kept aboard the Liner as I speak. After we collected the data, I elected to have the Liner scout Egilsay Prison.

My agent in the field is currently occupied with keeping himself hidden, so we were unfortunately unable to liberate anyone from the Council's infernal prison, but we did gather extensive scans of the base, as well as a local Redemption Council Battleship guarding the instillation. Now is the time to strike, in my opinion, but we'll need High Command's permission to attack.

See you all in space, and may this serve as a prelude to another victorious strike!

Sincèrement

Attachments: Linked

Transmission Terminée