Discovery Gaming Community
La Marine Nationale Gauloise - Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: La Marine Nationale Gauloise - Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=150241)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

La Marine Nationale Gauloise - Recruitment Centre - Marine Nationale Gauloise - 05-12-2017

Marine Nationale Gauloise Application Form

[Image: G5e7h7i.png]

General Information

This document, once signed and given to the local centre, will be processed within 14 days of receipt. Regardless of the outcome, you will receive a notification about the results of your application. The information that you will provide in this document is not to be disclosed to any other party. Please answer the questions accurately and truthfully. An outside party is not allowed to view, assist in writing or otherwise interact or interfere with this form.

Applicant Name: <fill your full name, as indicated on your documents>

Applicant Gender: <Homme (male)/Femme (female)>

Applicant Age: <fill out your age / date of birth>

Health

Please fill this form with complete honesty and with the help of your doctor.

Applicant Height: <the applicant's height>

The applicant :(underline the correct):

Smokes: Yes / Occasionnally / No
Remarks :
Drinks: Yes / Occasionnally / No
Remarks :
Takes or has taken drugs: Yes / Occasionnally / No
Remarks :
Does sports: Yes / Occasionnally / No
Remarks :
Has had sexual intercourse in the past year : Yes, with one partner / Yes, with more than one partner / No
Remarks :

General observations from the doctor:
Good health / Average health / Terrible health (underline the correct)
Comments :

Applicant Description

Biography: <write a brief biography>

Motivations: <write your motivations for joining the Marine Nationale Gauloise>

Skills: <describe your feats, qualities>

Questionnaire

On a scale to ten, how would you rate your piloting ability?: <0-10>

Describe the Gallia's primary enemies:
<list, describe the main enemies of the Gallic Union>

While on patrol, you encounter a small wing of Enclave fighters. They spot you, and begin threatening your life unless you disable your craft and surrender to their cause. You are outgunned and the nearest friendly patrol that would bring the tide to your favour is ten minutes away from you. What will you do?:
<write your actions>

During one of your flights, you encounter an escape pod or a malfunctioning ship. The person inside is speaking in Sirian tongue and is asking for immediate help. If you wait any longer, the pilot will perish horribly. What will you do?:
<write your actions>

Joining the Marine Nationale Gauloise means you will fight for Gallia and your people, but also for core Gallic values. Here is a list of values ; underline THREE of them that you think belong to core Gallic values, and explain your choice.
<HONOUR / FREEDOM / EDUCATION / DEMOCRACY / MERIT / WEALTH / DISCIPLINE / VALOUR / EQUALITY / STRENGTH>
Why those (one sentence per value is enough) :
Which is your favourite :

What is your Discord ID and timezone ?:

Will you always remain rational and calm, follow orders, even if the situation could not be worse?:

// COPY PASTE THE FORM BELOW IN A NEW REPLY, THEN FILL IT WHERE NEEDED

Code:
[pi amount=10][table][tr][td][size=large][align=center][color=#4876ff]Marine[/color][color=#d4d4d4] Nationale[/color][color=#FF0000] Gauloise[/color] Application Form

[img=250x220]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/523529171352158208/661885839831334912/G5e7h7i.png[/img][/align][/size][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][font=open sans][align=justify]

[indent][color=#FF0000][size=medium]General Information[/size][/color]

[color=#d4d4d4]This document, once signed and given to the local centre, will be processed within 14 days of receipt. Regardless of the outcome, you will receive a notification about the results of your application. The information that you will provide in this document is not to be disclosed to any other party. Please answer the questions accurately and truthfully. An outside party is not allowed to view, assist in writing or otherwise interact or interfere with this form.[/color]

[indent][color=#4876ff][i]Applicant Name:[/i][/color] <fill your full name, as indicated on your documents>

[color=#4876ff][i]Applicant Gender:[/i][/color] <Homme (male)/Femme (female)>

[color=#4876ff][i]Applicant Age:[/i][/color] <fill out your age / date of birth>[/indent]

[color=#FF0000][size=medium]Health[/size][/color]

[indent][color=#d4d4d4]Please fill this form with complete honesty and with the help of your doctor.[/color]

[color=#4876ff][i]Applicant Height:[/i][/color] <the applicant's height>

[color=#4876ff][i]The applicant :[/color][color=#d4d4d4](underline the correct):[/color][/i]

[color=#4876ff]Smokes:[/color] Yes / Occasionnally / No
Remarks :
[color=#4876ff]Drinks:[/color] Yes / Occasionnally / No
Remarks :
[color=#4876ff]Takes or has taken drugs:[/color] Yes / Occasionnally / No
Remarks :
[color=#4876ff]Does sports:[/color] Yes / Occasionnally / No
Remarks :
[color=#4876ff]Has had sexual intercourse in the past year :[/color] Yes, with one partner / Yes, with more than one partner / No
Remarks :

[color=#4876ff]General observations from the doctor:[/color]
Good health / Average health / Terrible health [i](underline the correct)[/i]
Comments :

[/indent]

[color=#FF0000][size=medium]Applicant Description[/color][/size]

[indent][color=#4876ff][i]Biography:[/i][/color] <write a brief biography>

[color=#4876ff][i]Motivations:[/i][/color] <write your motivations for joining the Marine Nationale Gauloise>

[color=#4876ff][i]Skills:[/i][/color] <describe your feats, qualities>
[/indent]

[color=#FF0000][size=medium]Questionnaire[/color][/size]

[indent][color=#4876ff][i]On a scale to ten, how would you rate your piloting ability?:[/i][/color] <0-10>

[color=#4876ff][i]Describe the Gallia's primary enemies:[/i][/color]
<list, describe the main enemies of the Gallic Union>

[color=#4876ff][i]While on patrol, you encounter a small wing of Enclave fighters. They spot you, and begin threatening your life unless you disable your craft and surrender to their cause. You are outgunned and the nearest friendly patrol that would bring the tide to your favour is ten minutes away from you. What will you do?:[/i][/color]
<write your actions>

[color=#4876ff][i]During one of your flights, you encounter an escape pod or a malfunctioning ship. The person inside is speaking in Sirian tongue and is asking for immediate help. If you wait any longer, the pilot will perish horribly. What will you do?:[/i][/color]
<write your actions>

[color=#4876ff][i]Joining the Marine Nationale Gauloise means you will fight for Gallia and your people, but also for core Gallic values. Here is a list of values ; underline THREE of them that you think belong to core Gallic values, and explain your choice.[/i][/color]
<[color=#d4d4d4]HONOUR / FREEDOM / EDUCATION / DEMOCRACY / MERIT / WEALTH / DISCIPLINE / VALOUR / EQUALITY / STRENGTH[/color]>
Why those (one sentence per value is enough) :
Which is your favourite :

[color=#4876ff][i]What is your Discord ID and timezone ?:[/i][/color]

[color=#4876ff][i]Will you always remain rational and calm, follow orders, even if the situation could not be worse?:[/i][/color]

[/align][/indent][/indent][/font][/td][/tr][/table][/pi]

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Recruitment Centre - Chills - 05-18-2017

Marine Royale Gauloise Application Form

[Image: PnPOy9K.png]

General Information

This document, once signed and given to the local centre, will be processed within 14 days of receipt. Regardless of the outcome, you will receive a notification about the results of your application. The information that you will provide in this document is not to be disclosed to any other party. Please answer the questions accurately and truthfully. An outside party is not allowed to view, assist in writing or otherwise interact or interfere with this form.

Applicant Name: Jean Yves Patrice de Joustéton

Applicant Gender: male

Applicant Age: 34

Health

Please go through your medical/fitness review and allow your reviewing doctor/instructor to fill this out for you.

Applicant Height: 176 centimètres

Applicant Health (underline the correct): Passed / Special / Failure

Notes: No health issues in neither physical nor psychological form.

Applicant Fitness (underline the correct): Passed / Requires Training / Failure

Notes: In his age and fitness he would not make a useful rifleman anymore. Everything regarding piloting or commanding is possible.

Applicant Description

Biography:
My name is Jean Yves Patrice. My place of birth is Planet Orleans. I was born in the noble family de Joustéton. As a child of la noblesse it was my fortune to become a member of the Royal Navy and to fight for Gallias great ambitions, hence I was raised to fullfill my duties. Due to the rank of my family I was allowed to visit military academies to become a proper royalist and captaine. Thanks to this our Crown has allowed me to serve as captaine of a Valor class Battleship 'Ressentiment' in the Secondary Fleet. As such I have fought 3 years in the Leeds Front, participated in many skirmishes in New London, Leeds and Magellan and took part in the Battle which our enemies from the eastern Sirius named the 'Royal Flush Operation'.
Yet I am encouraging my crew to throw down every enemy who dares to quetion the Roi's power.

Motivations: My motivation is obvious! Much too long me and my crew had to serve the crown from the backstairs in the secondary fleet! It is my intend migrate the Ressentiment to serve Gallia in the greatest way possible, with all my force! Our realm has given me everything and I have and I want to show my gratitude in the fulliest! As a member of la Marine Royale Gauloise I will see through to enforce our better Laws and Ideology everywhere in Sirius to improve the lifes of the people and smash the ones who oppose.

Questionnaire

On a scale to ten, how would you rate your piloting ability?: Capital Ships: 9 ; Snub Crafts: 5

What are your skills?: Although my skills as a snubcraft pilot need improvement, I am a decent capital ship commander. I have gained a lot experience in the secondary fleet at destroying Bretonian and Libertonian vessels.

Describe the Kingdom's primary enemies:
Bretonia. The actual main enemies of our Nation, crippling before our might. Scum, as dirty as their Planet Leeds. They still believe they could withstand Gallias power. Pathetic.
The Maltese. Crippled lifeforms sucking fluids in our eastern side.
Liberty. Nowhere else you will find as much scum, exploiting and false liberalism. They think they are free and safe when everyone wears a gun with him to shoot other people. They are trying to support their Bretonain friends, so we took them Magellan.
The Council. Traitors. They all must die.

While on patrol, you encounter a small wing of Council fighters. They spot you, and begin threatening your life unless you disable your craft and surrender to their cause. You are outgunned and the nearest friendly patrol that would bring the tide to your favour is ten minutes away from you. What will you do?:
Filthy traitors are not allowed to get their hands on our superior technology or on information! Die or survive!

During one of your flights, you encounter an escape pod or a malfunctioning ship. The person inside is speaking in Sirian tongue and is asking for immediate help. If you wait any longer, the pilot will perish horribly. What will you do?:
It is obvious that Sirians might have informations not intented to get to our ears, I shall imprison him and interrogate him.

What is your S.K.Y.P.E. ID?: venterra213

Will you always remain rational and calm, follow orders, even if the situation could not be worse?:
I will do my best as I am able as human being

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Recruitment Centre - Ramke - 05-22-2017

Acceptance Letter

Jean Yves Patrice de Joustéton, congratulations! We have reviewed your application and have decided to transfer you to the Marine Royale Gauloise fleet.

Please make way towards the nearest shipyard to reassign your vessels to the MRG| affiliation. Due to your active participation in your tour of duty and high rank in the Secondary Fleet, you have been bestowed the rank of Commandant within the Marine Royale Gauloise.

Once your ship's IFFs have been updated, report to the Bretonian front's general for orders. May you serve the King well!

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Recruitment Centre - Shelco - 06-21-2017

General Information

Applicant Name: Florence Gabrielle Michaux

Applicant Gender: Femme

Applicant Age: 24 years old, born on 12th of December 714 A.G.S.

Health

Please go through your medical/fitness review and allow your reviewing doctor/instructor to fill this out for you.

Applicant Height: 1.78m

Applicant Health : Passed / Special / Failure

Notes: None

Applicant Fitness : Passed / Requires Training / Failure

Notes: Considering that Madamme Michaux's body strength is rather low, too much physical exhaustion without proper muscle training might cause back problems, or similar, that will hinder her from serving, space operations possible without any problems health-wise.

Applicant Description

Biography: Link to file

Motivations:
  • Protecting the royaume, its highly advanced culture and nobility, as well as pride, that the other houses lack.
  • Conquer those who stand in the crown's way but assure, that they are given a chance to surrender, give them a chance to negotiate and handle situations diplomatic.
  • Helping the citizens, especially the poor ones with community service when possible
  • Prove as worthy to the crown as my parents did

Questionnaire

On a scale to ten, how would you rate your piloting ability?: ~7

What are your skills?: Described in the linked sheet

The Kingdom of Bretonia - At war with our Kingdom, they oppose the conquest.
The Republic of Liberty - Close allies of the Bretonia, they heavily support them in their actions against Gallia.
The Crayter Republic - Another allied cell of Bretonia and Liberty who oppose the influence especially in the Tau regions.
The Council - Traitors of Gallia and the Roi, anti-royalistic army which fights with all it has against us.
The Maquis - Terrorists that aid the Council.
The Gallic Brigands - Terrorists that aid the Council.
The Unione Corse - Anti-royalists and helping hands of other anti-royalists.

While on patrol, you encounter a small wing of Council fighters. They spot you, and begin threatening your life unless you disable your craft and surrender to their cause. You are outgunned and the nearest friendly patrol that would bring the tide to your favour is ten minutes away from you. What will you do?:

Be diplomatic and try to negotiate until: The Council retreats due to arriving backup, the Council decides not to open fire and flees, the Council has been eliminated.

I will help, no human, no matter if allied or not, shall die while suffering, even the most horrible enemies must be defeated with "Honneur et partie" and "Valeur et discipline".

What is your S.K.Y.P.E. ID?: You have it.

Will you always remain rational and calm, follow orders, even if the situation could not be worse?: Oui.

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Recruitment Centre - Ramke - 06-22-2017

Acceptance Letter

Florence Gabrielle Michaux, we have fully reviewed your application and decided to welcome you to the ranks of the Marine Royale Gauloise.

Please proceed to your nearest military centre to be transferred for your induction into the military. You will receive mandatory training to get you ready for service in the Royal Military Recruitment Centre located nearest to you.

Your detailed application has been noted, and may provide you growth within the Navy.

For the King!

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Recruitment Centre - Shiki - 06-25-2017

General Information

Applicant Name: Minori Shikizumi

Applicant Age: 33 - 7 Décembre, 706 A.G.S.

Health

Applicant Height: 1.63m

Notes: -

Applicant Description

Biography: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=132457

Motivations: After almost two years of loyal service, I wish to be transfered to the other unit due to personal reasons.

Questionnaire

On a scale to ten, how would you rate your piloting ability?: 5

What are your skills?: Generic skill set of his Majesty's Royal Navy Captain.

Council and Maquis - terrorist groups seeking their ways to destroy our beloved Kingdom from the inside.
Liberty and Bretonia - this coalition is the main foreign opponent of the Crown. Those are still attempting to resist in a way.
Outcasts and Brigands - pirates, smugglers and criminals. Those are to be arrested and convoyed to the closest prison or just to be exterminated in case if they will try to resist.

If help is only ten minutes away, there is no point to surrender.

If I'm on the duty, then there's no time for this really.

What is your S.K.Y.P.E. ID?:
It's known.

Oh, I will try.

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Recruitment Centre - Cardinal - 06-26-2017

General Information

[Image: YWYuw2t.jpg]

Applicant Name: Adélie Ambre Devereaux

Applicant Age: 24 | 31 août 716

Health

Applicant Height: 1.64m

Applicant Health: Passed / Special / Failure

Notes: Subject's body was scanned with no issues revealing. Psychological status is normal. All functions normal.

Applicant Fitness: Passed / Requires Training / Failure

Notes: Mme Devereaux demonstrates physical agility and strength in unarmed combat, also quick weapon smarts and usage.

Applicant Description

Biography: Being born on Planet Orleans, I am no stranger to hardships. I was brought into this world beside a family of four, beside two other sisters. Élise and Flora. I was the youngest. My father was one of the supervisors of the various Gallic Metal Service mining colonies scattered throughout Orleans. My mother was a simple housewife. Usually, my sisters were my only source of true socialisation and interaction as both of my parents were usually busy, but when they were not, I would spend time with my mother.

In my teenage years, I began to work along with my sisters in my father's mining colony, much to my mother's disliking. Two years later, when I was 18, a fatal malfunction occured in one of the mining setups that took the lives of 7 machinery operators, including my oldest sister, Flora. My mother was through with my father and took off with what was left, including me and my last sister, Élise, after filing divorce papers. In the rest of my time up to today, I worked as a bartender on New Paris and off my job, I was privately training to join La Marine Royale. It took many days and a retired Marine Général beside me to obtain this, but in the end it paid off. I am honed, at peace with myself, and ready to take on this honorable role.

Motivations: For the defense of the Crown, Gallia, and her people. I wish to serve by keeping us all safe from the Sirian threat, and threats beyond human comprehension. I also want to serve to bring glory to our home, by spreading Gallic rule throughout Sirius.

Questionnaire

On a scale to ten, how would you rate your piloting ability?: 7.

What are your skills?: Aside from the typical ship piloting, I am not a stranger to more advanced piloting protocols as well as previous practice with retired capital class ships. I am also well versed in public speaking, and other forms of speechcraft.

The Council: These people seek to dismantle the Crown and its government entirely. They stand in our way directly.

The Maquis: Simply put, they are stubborn devils. They have the goals of the Council and much more. They seek to destroy our entire fabric of being. Albeit they are mainly alone, the other criminal factions of ours are hesitant to assist them.

The Kingdom of Bretonia: As a House of Sirius, they are the first target in our vision of conquest. They are valorous but frail. A worthy opponent for the mighty Gallia.

The Republic of Liberty: Being the heart of Sirius, Liberty is a dangerous but bold enemy, who strongly supports Bretonia in their efforts to combat us.

The Crayter Republic: These "Crayterians" are more people who refuse our rightful expansion into Sirius, more specifically, the Taus, perhaps even foolishly resisting.

The Gallic Brigands: Your typical band of pirates.

The Unione Corse: From what I have heard, these people are deep in the criminal underworld, big prices on their heads, and they are also supporting the other criminal organisations in Gallia.

The wise act in my opinion would be to send a private hail to the nearest friendly patrol group, and stall the Council fighters as long as possible before engaging in outnumbered combat. A truly skilled pilot can last just long enough for help to come.

The Sirians are our enemies, but we are not people without morals, virtues, and ethics. Plus, the person in that pod or ship may have valuable information to give us. I would take the person to the nearest hospital bay for screening, then, after ensuring their safety, health, and positive state of mind, take them for questioning. After all, La Marine Royale doesn't kill those who do not oppose, yes?

What is your S.K.Y.P.E. ID?: Chmurny | If it is difficult to locate me, here is an iteration of my ID picture. If you still cannot locate me, privately hail me.

There couldn't be a state of mind easier to keep.

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Recruitment Centre - Ramke - 06-26-2017

Acceptance Letter

Minori Shikizumi, we remember your service to the Crown as a primary fleet pilot and approve of your transfer to the Marine Royale Gauloise.

Please make sure to update all of your ship's software with the updates provided on the closest base with a military office. Once that is done, you will be directed to the front and your new battlegroup.

Adélie Ambre Devereaux, it's always great to see people from all walks of life unify for a great, common cause. Your previous training will prove instrumental in the Navy. We welcome you with open arms.

Please make way to your nearest military centre for your full induction into the Navy. Make us proud.

For the King!

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Recruitment Centre - Wesker - 06-26-2017

General Information

Applicant Name: Alice Roxanne Marie

Applicant Age: 30 years old, Born Mai 7th 710 A.G.S.

Health

Applicant Height: 5'9"

Applicant Health (underline the correct): Passed

Applicant Fitness (underline the correct): Passed

Applicant Description

Biography: *Click me*

Motivations: Serving the Royal Navy and seeing this war to its end, I've been with the Royal Navy for 9 years, holding the rank of Marechale within the Primary fleet heading the Gallic front in Magellan. I hope my reputation as a warship captain and fleet General is well known and carries some weight in the event I am accepted.

Questionnaire

On a scale to ten, how would you rate your piloting ability?: 10

What are your skills?: Warship Captain, Fleet General, Ground Marksman skills

Bretonia- A nuisance that has stood in the way of the Crown, with my help it will soon crumble.
Liberty- Aiding Bretonia in their desperate struggle against the Crown, they will answer for their crimes against the Roi.
Council- Democracy breeds a lack of discipline, a lack of discipline breeds weakness, weakness cannot be tolerated, they must be eliminated.
Colonial Remnant- Aiding the Council's efforts to weaken the house in its conquest for the Borderworlds.

Kill them all, was there ever any chance of failure?

If he is not with the Crown, than he is not my concern.

What is your S.K.Y.P.E. ID?: albert.wesker96

Will you always remain rational and calm, follow orders, even if the situation could not be worse?: Oui.

RE: La Marine Royale Gauloise - Recruitment Centre - Antonio - 07-03-2017

General Information

Applicant Name: Charles Roche

Applicant Gender: Homme

Applicant Age: August 8th, 711 A.G.S

Health

Applicant Height: 188 cm

Notes: N/A

Notes: Very good physical health.

Applicant Description

Biography: Click me.

Motivations: To continue serving the Crown. After the Primary Fleet disbandment, I lost my General rank and am now looking to get into the Royal Navy again.

Questionnaire

On a scale to ten, how would you rate your piloting ability?: 10

What are your skills?: The ability to fly any combat ship effectively, fleet commander, consistent, determined, survivor

Bretonia: Denying the Conquest and allying with the Council rebels. They shall be killed with no mercy.
Liberty: Bretonia's main ally, opposing the Crown's Conquest, they shall all be killed and buried alongside the Bretonians.
Council: The traitors that decided to rebel against the crown and deserve to be removed without a second thought.
Colonial Remnants: Directly opposing our ambitions in the Taus by allying with the rebels and Bretonians.

Talk my way out of it and stall until backup arrives. If they open fire regardless, fly defensively and wait for help. If they start running away, pursue. Either way, they're not getting out alive.

Hail him and await his response. If it's an hostile entity he's to be imprisoned if determined that the person might be of value, otherwise he'd be shot on sight. If not a hostile, he'll be tractored in and interrogated to see if he was truthful. After that he'd either be delivered to the closest civilian station, prison or if it's an ally he'd be set up to fly wherever he came from.

What is your S.K.Y.P.E. ID?: antoniokarlo

Will you always remain rational and calm, follow orders, even if the situation could not be worse?: Yeah.