Discovery Gaming Community
To: SiriusCivilians, BountyHunters, Freelancers; From: Gateway|; Sbj: Cortez Defense - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: SiriusCivilians, BountyHunters, Freelancers; From: Gateway|; Sbj: Cortez Defense (/showthread.php?tid=150295)

To: SiriusCivilians, BountyHunters, Freelancers; From: Gateway|; Sbj: Cortez Defense - Hunor - 05-15-2017

[Image: gateway_newalansz_tbarr_by_hunorgateway-daug8t5.png]

CORTEZ CIVILIAN DEFENSE
×CCD×

Greetings,

It looks like the Gallic war overcame to this peaceful system, Cortez, as well. According to reports hostile GRN ships, probably, conduct reconnaissance actions in Cortez systems. They are probably preparing an attack against Cortez. Nevertheless, that system is protected by LN, BAF and CR, Gateway Shipping Inc. prepared to organize civilian defense in Cortez system. We are ready to hire Freelancers, Bounty Hunters and other Sirius civilians to help us in this war. We do not want to win this war as one man army, We want to make their lives a hell in Cortez System.

We are ready to pay:
20.000.000 million sirius credit for any killed GRN fighter/bomber,
30.000.000 million for any killed GRN gunboat/gunship,
50.000.000 million for any GRN capital ship.
If it happens in a team we can pay for the team leader the mentioned amount and 10.000.000 million bonus for other teammates.
(//ganking is not one option...)

If you feel yourself ready to face off with this enemy, and you think we can slow down their aspirations in Cortez system, please Join in this movement.
The registration is realy simple. We need your ID and Your reputation with Gallic Royal Navy. And finaly we want to know your short motivation.

Registration form:
Code:
[font=Open Sans][color=#FFFFFF]Name:
Callsign(s)/shipname(s):
Shiptype(s):
My ID: (+screenshot)
My reputations: (+scrrenshots)
My motivation to join:[/color][/font]

If you want to prove your kill, after your accepted registration, you can do it in this communication channel. You need to show us guncam records and conversation logs (valid only in Cortez system or the fight started in Cortez system). We reserve the rights to archive your achieved results. After 5 kills we pay 50.000.000 million bonus. After 10 kills we can pay 150.000.000 million bonus. If we find any problem with your reports we reserve the rights to report it to the BAF / LN / CR. Thank you for your understanding.

Looking forward to your reply as soon as possible,

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]

RE: To: SiriusCivilians, BountyHunters, Freelancers; From: Gateway|; Sbj: Cortez Defense - MasterL410 - 05-15-2017

Name: Yuna Sato
Callsign(s)/shipname(s): Yuna.Sato + Yuna~Sato
Shiptype(s): Fighter / Bomber
My ID: Freelancer ID
My reputations: GRN Reputation
My motivation to join:
I was in the Imperial Kusari Navy for a long time, now I support Liberty and Bretonia against Gallia and other criminals. I want to help keeping Cortez a safe system by fighting off the Gallic Royal Navy!

RE: To: SiriusCivilians, BountyHunters, Freelancers; From: Gateway|; Sbj: Cortez Defense - E X O D I T E - 05-16-2017

[Image: 2py8efp.jpg]
Liberty's Least Wanted
Ah, gentlemen, you've taken to doing a more grassroots view of the Cortez defense. I completely agree with your sentiments that the Frog must be stopped, and so have decided to make myself comfortable in Cortez. My ID and Reputation files appear to have been corrupted beyond repair for reasons beyond my comprehension or control, but considering my Libertonian background, Liberty-manufactured ship, and a somewhat distant contact with personnel in the Liberty Navy, I can reasonably assume that I would not particularly enjoy any amount of time under the Gallic heel. We'll be seeing each other soon.

Regards,

Willow Holt

Name: Willow Holt
Callsign(s)/shipname(s): Flight, Powered.Flight
Shiptype(s): Fighter, Bomber
My ID: ***ERROR: MISSING***
My reputations: ***ERROR: MISSING***
My motivation to join:
I'm trying to make an acquaintance of mine in the Liberty Navy happy. Also, I want to be able to brag to my friends that I bagged a Valor (or two, or three...) and want to have some highly visible proof to fall back on.

RE: To: SiriusCivilians, BountyHunters, Freelancers; From: Gateway|; Sbj: Cortez Defense - Hunor - 05-17-2017

CORTEZ CIVILIAN DEFENSE
×CCD×

Greetings Yuna Sato,

I hope your determination persists in this war time. Your datas were registered, everything was fine.
Welcome in CCD-team !

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

RE: To: SiriusCivilians, BountyHunters, Freelancers; From: Gateway|; Sbj: Cortez Defense - Hunor - 05-17-2017

CORTEZ CIVILIAN DEFENSE
×CCD×

Greetings Willow Holt,

As first your data can not be tracked but I think you want to avoid any publicity. Pirate ? ... who knows...
In your case and in this war period all the help is good. We've got your docking request too on Oceana Shipping Platform. The automatic defense system tracked your ship and decided to open fire. The system doesn't know your wishes. To be honest I feel you want to take advantage of the situation what we created. But this is not that dance. We accept your application in the CCD-team.
We need warriors but you will not have the right to enter in the base yet. A personal meeting would make it all easier to decide what we can do with your docking request.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

RE: To: SiriusCivilians, BountyHunters, Freelancers; From: Gateway|; Sbj: Cortez Defense - Forlorn Hope Command - 05-17-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: MEDIUM

[Image: gwLyK5U.png]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Glendalough Orbital
  • »»» Sender ID: Elena Voigt
  • »»» Recipient ID: Alan Shepard

Greetings Mr. Shepard,

If you might give me a second or two to introduce myself, my name is Elena Voigt, and as I'm speaking to you, I represent the Forlorn Hope, a paramilitary organization initially originating from Liberty Space.

We are particularly specialized in making lifes unpleasant for the Gauls, as we are currently supporting the anti-Gallic alliance, hence why we are especially interested in this contract of yours you are offering to all kinds of freelancers and mercenaries. See this comm as an official application from the Forlorn Hope. The template can be found in the attachments section.

All of us are already eagerly awaiting your answer. Let's stomp these pesky intruders to death all together.

Yours sincerely,
Elena Voigt,
Knight Captain

The Forlorn Hope

Name: The Forlorn Hope
Faction Tag: Forlorn|-
Shiptype(s): Civilian/Borderworlds Tech
Our ID: X
Our reputations: X
Our motivation to join: As already stated above, we see the overly excessive aggressive expansion of the Gaulic warmachine as a threat to our Libertonian, Bretonian and Crayterian friends and allies, which is why we are feeling the need to act now, to assist them in their current distress.

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

CORTEZ CIVILIAN DEFENSE
×CCD×

Greetings Ma'am,

Gateway is accepted Your application. Good to know that there are serious grounds for resistance. Victims will be here, losses are inevitable but for the purpose we have to defend our homeland fanatically. So for the cause we can help the action financially until we're out of funds. Let's hope terror ends before that.

In this situation I need to mention, if you claim any kill in team we are supporting with the cash only the team leader, or who is reporting. If you are attacking in team against enemy, we need guncams and conversation logs to decide the validity. In justified cases team leader will receive the promised amount and for other participants we give 10million bonus for the assist.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President