Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome (/showthread.php?tid=150327)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 05-16-2017

Maren would wake up somewhen in the evening from her regular sloth-like afternoon slumber, as she still had to fight with the heat of Curacao. Laying on the couch of the bungalow Ezrael had rented for a while now, she would find a PDA on the little table next to her, together with a cream-filled Sunbucks donut. The PDA was active, glowing, while outside the blue sun of Cortez was slowly moving towards the horizon, while the bungalow's air conditioner was fighting the constant tropical heat from outside. Maybe closing the windows would have helped here, but Maren probably wanted the little breeze on her sweaty back.

The PDA showed a transmission. A local-local transmission to her, as only Ezrael called her Sugartits, and only she called him Handsome sometimes.

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Meeting
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Hey Sugartits!

I just got invited to a meeting on the York in New London. Admiral McIntire won't be there, but Commodore Kaze Dagon will talk with me, the creepy girl I told you about. I don't know how long it will take, probably an hour or maybe a bit longer if they want to scan me again. Will take some stuff with me, though, I don't want to be unprepared. So don't worry.

I first wanted to tell you, but it looked so adorable how the saliva was running down your face while you lay half way on the couch like a ragdoll. I also wanted to put an apple on the table so you eat something good, but I guess you would have acted like you didn't see it, so I put a donut there instead.

If something should happen, don't do anything stupid. Everything will be alright.

Love you.

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Foxglove - 05-18-2017

:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Maren v. Westefeld
Subject: (none)

And people say that I have a habit of sneaking out of the house. What does this woman think she is ordering people around in the middle of the night? And I don't care if it just so happens to be night only on Curacao in the entire universe, ugh.

*She lifts up the donut he's left her.* You know, who says that I can't eat things that will kill me? I do that all the time, like during breakfast, or when I'm not eating. Speaking of which, I'm going to make you eat one of these with me for the comments about my saliva. I'm not adorable. I am venerable...

Yes.

Uh, when will you be back? I don't know when you left, so I'm kinda just going with the time this message got in, and I can't spy on you on some video feed because our places doesn't have these things. Yes. Uhm, just be careful, alright. *She seems a bit hesitant for a moment, which resulted in an awkward little pause, as she didn't know how to end this, and just saying 'I love you' seemed horribly cheesy, yet she still went for it.* Uhm, I love you. *She gave an awkward, toothy smile before realizing that she should probably end the message, and so she does.*

Maren von Westefeld

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 06-06-2017

Subject: Help

Hey Maren,

I don't know how informed you are about Nancy's current situation, so have a look at this here:

You can imagine neither Leon nor me were happy about this message, as things happened exactly as I saw them coming. I myself can't help her with that right now, at least not regarding the new ID. Maybe you can do something? After all you know people. If you get her a new ID, I can get in touch with Orbital Spa and Cruise and get her a job and everything. I have the connections for that, luckily.

By the way, the faster you are with that, the better it is. I can't reach Leon right now, and according to his mother, he isn't at home. So if he isn't at home and not at the bungalow, he might have left the planet to get her a new ID. Which is not good, he barely can pilot a ship and he has no idea who is will be dealing with. If you see him, stop him somehow. It's better for him.

Love you.

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 06-06-2017

Hey Meowren.

I take it you're busy. I got both the permission of Bretonia and Crayter to move through their space. The latter wanted a fee of 50.000.000 Credits. I guess that's fair. However, I checked the accounts and noticed Leon withdrew 50.000.000 Credits from the insurance account I made for him. Tried to contact him again. Again he didn't respond.

The Apahanta will start the first 24-hours cloak test run tomorrow, so I won't be able to do much as I need to be there. Everything will be fine, don't worry about it. But I need you to get the stuff I asked you to. Get Nancy an ID and if you see Leon, stop him before he gets into trouble.

Love you, Maren. Can't wait to spend the weekend with you.

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Foxglove - 06-11-2017

ID: [Image: 7dBj2Gm.gifMaren%20v.%20Westefeld]
Location: [Image: H14TsTq.gifCV-Hoffnungsschimmer,%20Omega-49]
Subject: [Image: UHCCc8M.gif]
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

Heya, you. Sorry that it's taken a while before I could get back to you. It's been a little hectical, given the Corvo and everything. Haven't been idle, though, no. A friend of mine was able to artifice a new ID for Nancy. While the forgery is not perfect, it will be more than enough. If you take a look at the attachments, you'll see that Lily Austin is from Pittsburgh, which is actually pretty genious, given the conditions on that planet. It wouldn't be too far fetched to assume that occasional people slip through the net, given that it is also one of the major origin points for the slave trade that is directly enabled by Liberty not putting an end to the exploitation. In any case, the ID should withstand standard checks, though no in-depth background checks, likely.

I've been hanging around the Corvo, mostly. Wanted to figure out how the cloak would actually do in a field test, so I took it into the middle of nowhere and kept it running for a bit more than two days straight now. I think Mittens is gaining sentience because he actually beat me in scrabble once. Yes. Also, the engines rumble a lot when they charge for cruise, which is a bit bad if you have stuff on shelves. Haven't yet figured out why. They emit a strange cloud of blue particles that disperse quickly, which is why I haven't yet managed to catch some of that.

Uh, about that weekend. Should we meet on the Corvo, or...? I mean, I could show you stuff I found out. Uhm, yes. Please answer soon, love.

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 06-11-2017

God, it's good to hear from you, Maren. I already thought you, you know, had problems with the Corvo. But no, instead you decided to be so busy playing scrabble with MIttens that you simply didn't manage to give me a little life sign.

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with you.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear your voice and see your moon face. The tests on the Apahanta have been successful, although we're not done with everything yet. Like, the ship is now able to cloak for a long time, at least 36 hours without any problem. I guess waiting eight months for the desk criminals to waste my money finally are worth it. The next tests will show us how practicable the new cloak is in simulated combat situations. That will be fun...

Also, Maren, there is something really, really important I need to tell you regarding the Commune and a friend of mine. Do you think we could meet tomorrow already? On the Corvo? I just want to embrace you and keep hugging your for at least 24 hours. If you survive that, we can do other stuff.

Love you, Maren. I missed you very much.

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Foxglove - 06-12-2017

Just before you say anything else: There is nothing to talk about if you want to criticize the kind of people that I keep close. So please, if you want to nag me about that, could you not?

But yes, the Corvo isn't really going anywhere, so of course you can visit. It is currently floating in the Cayman system again, the same place it has always been. You should still know what. I'll see you in a bit.

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 08-04-2017

:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

Subject: Nancy

Maren, if you're not too busy, try and find out where Nancy is. She doesn't respond to comms, and OSC said Lily didn't come to work for a for days now. She might be in danger, maybe she passed out somewhere and lost her memories.

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Foxglove - 08-05-2017

"Uh, hi," she starts as the feed begins, her voice a bit lame, since she always struggled with the beginnings of such recorded messages.

"I'm afraid I can't really, you know," she trails off, finding this awkward. "It's not like I don't want to, but she could be literally anywhere. I doubt I can do anything if OSC hasn't seen her, too." She tries an apologetic smile but fails miserably. "Uhm, when will you be back? I got a small surprise that I wanted to share with you."

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 08-05-2017

:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

Subject: Nancy

I'd wish I could be around soon, but we had a little accident on the Apahanta. The cloaking device is heavily damaged, our heavy weapon array is disabled and the energy grid on half of the ship needs to be repaired. I can't leave the ship for a while.

Can't you use Valery to find Nancy?