Discovery Gaming Community
To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome (/showthread.php?tid=150327)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Foxglove - 08-05-2017

[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: [Image: 7dBj2Gm.gifMaren%20v.%20Westefeld]
Location: [Image: H14TsTq.gifCV-Hoffnungsschimmer,%20Omega-49]
Subject: [Image: UHCCc8M.gif]
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

She seems unsettled when the message starts. "Oh crap, I- are you alright? Can you fix stuff? I don't know if I can do anything but I'll see if I can find Nancy." There is a small, awkward pause. "Uhm, yes, don't, you know, don't hurt yourself out there, alright?"

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 08-05-2017

:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED TEXT FEED]:::
:::[TEXT FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Nancy

I'm fine, don't worry. No crew casualties, we managed to power down the ship before anything worse could happen. I might need to buy new KSRs, though, we lost around 70 of them. Luckily they aren't too expensive. Will take a bit of time to program them, though.

I wish I could see you right now, Maren. I love you. Be careful.

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 08-05-2017

Subject: Nancy

Maren, I just received a message from Nancy, pre-recorded. It says the following:

Hey Ez... I'm sending you this to tell you something probably went wrong. I am about to head out to Ames where I will meet Alan Jones of the Navy. We talked some months back about possibly finding a way to redeem myself. I'm wiling and wanting to hear him out. If is offer is good I'll be able to feel more useful but in the meantime you arranged me for me the OSC job so his offer has to be grand if I'm going to accept it. My terms will be simple though, I want to keep being able to see my friends and if at all possible I would like to find a way to keep being Lily. Not sure yet how I'll even explain it to him if at all. Probably better if I leave Lily out of it completely.

I'm still looking forward to flying you around because god... I love this job. Did notice I might need to fly less though. I've been plagued with more headaches lately and uhm... more worn in general. I will probably go and ask to see if they can reduce my flying hours a little. I feel more useful than ever though and this Jones really has to make some gigantic unmatchable offer if I were to take it. But that I'm here telling you all this probably means I didn't take the job and that he doesn't care about neutral zones... I hope I'm fine and that I'll get to see you soon again.

As for Leon, I've sent him a message as well, one to Maren too. Do look after Leon for me while I'm gone. You're far better to him than I'll ever be. I'm doing my best but I just need to do this, I want to get this weight of my past off my shoulders. I do love Leon, I am just not a very good lover, never was. I promise that I'll do anything to get back to you guys.

Good bye Ez. ...stay handsome and all that.

We need to find out if she was really captured by the Navy. Can you move to Ames and try and find out what happened?

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 09-30-2017

Subject: Loyola

Hey Sugartits, you might want to check this out.

Guildmistress Loyola. Like, once again they skipped Jessebelle. Funny.

Anyway, coming home now. We talk about this later!

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 11-08-2017

Subject: Freeport 11

Hey Sugartits,

I might come back home a bit late today. Love you!

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 11-09-2017

Subject: Freeport 11

Hey love,

I'll remain at Livadia for one or two days, just so you know. Don't burn down the house!

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 03-10-2018

:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

Subject: Help
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

Hey Meowren.

There is a little problem I think you could help me with. A few hours ago, a Cultist Assault Carrier attacked Omega-3 and the Apahanta was one of the very few capital ships that was in range to defend Sprague. I know you're annoyed by me playing hero again, but someone had to help. The Apahanta took a lot of damage and we jumped back to Omicron Kappa for repairs at Livadia. Should be fine again in a few days. There haven't been any crew casualties, by the way, and I didn't catch on fire this time either.

The repairs will however require me to be here and help and organize and what not, so I will probably not make it home for a few days. You can of course come here and give me your silent judgement until I fingerpistol you so hard that you give me a not-so-silent judgement. However, I wanted to ask you if you can help me with something science-related.

A friend asked me whether I could help them with stuff related to the Munich Dark Matter incident. You are probably the person that knows most of it, since you're from Nuremberg. The actual request is, and this is quote-unquote: collect whatever data you can regarding the environmental impact of the system, taking photographs of the system (with heat-mapped images if possible) and scans of info-cards of as many of the civilian stations you can, and Planet Nuremberg. If you can talk to some of the locals who travel through the system, or to some of the folks still left at Nuremberg's Bar and let me know what rumours there are about the Munich disaster, that's going to be just as useful. I already deployed one of the Rovers for footage, but if you can write a little thing about what you know about the Dark Matter storm and how living on Nuremberg was affected by it, that would be neat. If you could also get in touch with IRG about it, that would be even better. Maybe try Finn McCool. He likes women with boobs, and you happen to have two of them. Boobs, not women. Try putting on some nice outfit with a nice neck line, like your blue dress for example. If we can get information for free, that would be awesome. Pretty sure IRG has something about Dark Matter clouds as they are working in Kepler.

You'd do me a great favor with that, Sugartits. Would you do that for me?

I love you.

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Foxglove - 03-10-2018

ID: Maren v. Westefeld
Subject: (none)

*There is a rustling sound as the message begins, as though someone was crumpling up a wrapper.*

Oh *****.

*The PAD is dropped, apparently on accident, and picked up again.*

Uh, hey, love. So this is where you've been spelunking, eh? Nice to hear that near-death experiences don't affect your sense of humor. Yes.

Why the sudden interest in Nuremberg? I left it some two years ago, so I can't really say much about what is going on there right now. The main, well, issue back then was that the dark matter was starting to dissolve the atmosphere or something. Like, over the course of a few years, the time you could spent outside in broad daylight became shorter, because you'd get sunburns. This was always rather funny during the summer, where it was actually sort of warm for once, around 20° in the daylight, and you still needed to wear long-sleeved things because the sun would burn you. And yes, that is Celsius, not Marenheit. Screw your caveman-measurements.

In winter, the temperatures could drop to minus 20° where I lived, so there were lots of snow around the year. It reflected sunlight, so you got sunburns even in winter, which is why people usually wore something to protect their faces if they were out longer than for a walk or fetching groceries. I think now, the planet is partially engulfed in the stuff, so it's likely that the atmosphere is probably gonna be gone soon. When I left Nuremberg, there were already masses of people leaving the place. Entire cities were halfway empty and you could hear stories about riots at spaceports where people tried to steal ships to leave on the national news. I'm pretty sure most people either left the planet or are about to, anyways. It was colonized only some three hundred years ago and initially, there were a lot of people coming. Then people noticed you could neither fish nor grow crops because of weird environmental things, so half of them left again. There couldn't have been too many left after that. Imagine if those people had stayed.

*There was a moment of silence in which the same crumpling sound was heard again.*

What that helpful? I mean, I never really cared about the environment stuff when I was there. It wasn't as bad as it became later. Sure, there were gangs and stuff, but as long as you had some income, you could live somewhere nice, preferably a few hundred metres above the ground. Was more difficult to rob. Uh, yes.

Enough of that, though: When will you be home so I can berate you for being careless?

Maren von Westefeld

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 03-10-2018

Are you eating chocolate bars?

The little info is helpful, thanks for that. I'll add that recording to the report. I do need you to talk to IRG though.

The damage is quite... uhm, well, let's say we've been lucky this time. Here, see yourself.

[Image: RcgDHAY.gif]

The red areas are hull breaches. It's sort of a wonder that the damage is only at the outer hull, though. Most systems are working at full capacities. You can see the nose of the ship got a lot of smaller hits from face-tanking their volley cannon shots, and at the side you see where those beams cut holes into the outer hull. We also took two heavy torpedo explosions to the left side, one was barely held by the shields, the other hit the ablative armor and almost ripped our weaponry apart. Last time we did this passing-by-manouver successfully, this time they did a torpedo-ram. Something we didn't expect at all.

[Image: G5IT4tS.gif]

With the support of the Livadians, I guess the ship will be fully repaired in three or four days, although back to operational parameters in at least one day or two. Most of the job will be replacing hull plating, the Livadians are very good at that, though. Probably because they have to.

Want to come here? Play nurse for the wounded hero? I have a bulge nurse Marmar could take a look at. A kiss on that spot might help.

Ezrael Vertiga

RE: To: Sugartits | From: Handsome - Sombs - 03-14-2018

Hey Marmar,

we're about to finish the repairs today. After that we will do a short test flight and then I will come home. And because we didn't get to see each other, I'd like make it special. I booked a restaurant for us in Miramar on Curacao, for 8pm in the local time zone on Curacao Miramar. So I would like you to put on a nice dress and style-up yourself a bit.

Before you ask, sneakers are okay, no need for high-heels, although we won't walk much. And don't eat too much before dinner. Put that donut away! I see that!

See you, love.

Ezrael Vertiga

Cuddle Mittens from me :)