Discovery Gaming Community
Xelgions & Boss's Capwhore Server! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Other Discovery Servers (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Xelgions & Boss's Capwhore Server! (/showthread.php?tid=15045)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Xelgions & Boss's Capwhore Server! - Vergil - 01-07-2009

Since people just love capitals and their wh0reish nature, I have decided to make a strictly PvP/Capwhore Server, all players will start out in manhattan, you will contact me, recieve a billion credits, and capwhore away.

Now there are a few, big rules:

1: If a player does not want to fight YOU WILL NOT FIGHT HIM, it will be not3d.

2: If you are going to do big battles, try to have the ships on each side match....

3: IF you are mean, or you are complained about, I will use my cookie of death to punish you.

Put this into a Freelancer Link: Go to priorities, then you will see a long set of numbers started with a -s, replace that with the following: -s69.140.33.250:2302, make sure there is a space.

Boss Wrote:Currently it's Hamachi-only, but the channel is "Xelgion's Capwhore Server", password "caps" or "caps!", we aren't sure.

IT IS NO LONGER HAMACHI ONLY, BUT FEEL FREE TO USE IT ANYWAY.

The only admins are me and Boss, and Elsdragon, no moar admins.

RP is not required, but no Lol wuting.

Thanks for your time and I hope I seez youz all soonz.

This is not meant to be condescending, as we all love to Cap-whore now and again, really, I just want for people to have fun.

Note: you can get bombers, and with a few more friends go on a cap killing spree, and don't think you can't do regular raids or big battles, this is a deathcapwhorebigfightofawesomeness server.

Xelgions & Boss's Capwhore Server! - Thexare - 01-07-2009

When you activate the Discovery mod, a dialog box comes up that lets you, among other things, change the starting credits for when you're running a server.

Wouldn't using that be easier than manually editing everyone?

Xelgions & Boss's Capwhore Server! - Zavier - 01-07-2009

The limit for that starting credits option is a mere 500 million--not enough for even a standard Battlestar.

Xelgions & Boss's Capwhore Server! - kindred - 01-07-2009

You can edit commodities for extravagant profit, buy a one item at Manhattan for 1 credit sell at Newark for 100mil. starting credit problem solved

Xelgions & Boss's Capwhore Server! - Guest - 01-07-2009

I approve of this.

Xelgions & Boss's Capwhore Server! - torchwood - 01-07-2009

WOOO capwhore heaven!. totall approved

Xelgions & Boss's Capwhore Server! - Vergil - 01-07-2009

' Wrote:You can edit commodities for extravagant profit, buy a one item at Manhattan for 1 credit sell at Newark for 100mil. starting credit problem solved

I don't know how to do that.

ugh, server went down temporarily, please hold, I will get it up n running soon.

Can yall tell me if it works?

Xelgions & Boss's Capwhore Server! - Dab - 01-07-2009

' Wrote:1: If a player does not want to fight YOU WILL NOT FIGHT HIM, it will be not3d.
Battlecruiser is flying around killing Gunboats. Battleship shows up. BC knows he will die so he tells BS he doesn't want to fight. BS can't fight. Gunboats tell BC they don't want to fight. BS won't fight another BS unless his has more armor and guns..

You'll have nothing but Rheinland BSs, OC Dreads, and Zoner Juggernauts and no one will fight anyone else.

Xelgions & Boss's Capwhore Server! - Grumblesaur - 01-07-2009

' Wrote:I don't know how to do that.

ugh, server went down temporarily, please hold, I will get it up n running soon.

Can yall tell me if it works?

Not showing up for me.

Is it possible to have a shortcut link to two servers?

Xelgions & Boss's Capwhore Server! - Vergil - 01-08-2009

' Wrote:Battlecruiser is flying around killing Gunboats. Battleship shows up. BC knows he will die so he tells BS he doesn't want to fight. BS can't fight. Gunboats tell BC they don't want to fight. BS won't fight another BS unless his has more armor and guns..

You'll have nothing but Rheinland BSs, OC Dreads, and Zoner Juggernauts and no one will fight anyone else.

Forgive me, I forgot to add a clause.

4: If you try to smartass or abuse these rules, you are gone.

And guys, my ports aren't open yet, so I think thats why its not showing up, but please hold and I should have it up at the latest by friday.