Discovery Gaming Community
[SIS] - Intelligence Database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [SIS] - Intelligence Database (/showthread.php?tid=150606)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [SIS] - Intelligence Database - JC8 - 07-07-2019

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Sender: Agent Alex Clyde.
Subject: Situation report.
Encryption: Secured.

I've been recently operating in the Taus and Gallic border worlds, and seems the Council is struggling to defend from the Gallic royalist forces in Roussillion.

[Image: 0xhmXkV.png]

I've been collaborating with Council and Maquis operatives to secure the route and evacuate refugees from planet Tolouse given the fact that the Royal Navy battlegroup of Montmorency is getting closer to the planet, we only can hope that the Royalist forces don't take the planet, meanwhile, i will keep assisting the Council Liberation Navy in anything i can in the battlefront, and i invite to any agent able to assist to take part on the conflict if possible.

On a side note, i tried contacting the Gallic Brigands and Maquis to request permission for the Battlecruiser Dundee to operate in Gallia freely to gather any possible intel regarding Royal Navy assets and also offering to reward any information they could provide, the answer from Brigands was a direct and clever no, so i guess we cannot take any further operations without a third and less suspiscious party, to do such job. I will see in the next days if the Maquis are willing to collaborate once the situation in Roussillion is calmed.

Standing by:
Agent Alex Clyde, Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service.

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***

RE: [SIS] - Intelligence Database - Victor Steiner - 08-15-2019

Sender:
Agent J. Skirka
To: SIS Control

As per the directors request, Agent Bernhard, domestic agent Price and myself made an attempt yesterday to narrow down the location of the Battleship Embrun in the Newcastle system. Given the nature of the system and it's current inhabitants, finding the battleship and it's accompanying group was not exactly easy.

We have concluded that the Embrun group is not in the Northumberland Ice Cloud, although periodic Royal Navy patrols have been spotted in the region. Likewise, the Western Barrier nebula is clear from all GRI and RN patrols, and thus it is unlikely that the Embrun would be in that area. It should be noted that exploration of the nebula was far from extensive due to limited sensor range. Visual inspection of South Shields Refinery did not indicate any RN presence, and the surrounding area of Planet Hartlepool reinforced this assessment. We conclude therefore that no rendezvous has occurred between the IMG and Gallic forces.

The Galloway Ice Cloud is clear of all hostile forces with the Maltese forces having firmly entrenched their positions within the region. This ought to be considered for future dealings with our allies from Malta as their arrival in Newcastle may be of considerable benefit yet. As it happens, they are currently providing an effective guard against both the IMG and Gallic forces, which will certainly help the Royal Ark's position.

As such, we have narrowed Embrun's location down to the Eastern Barrier Nebula, although an exact location within cannot be provided due to significant resistance within the cloud. Agent Bernhard managed to provide an image which ought to confirm the Eastern Barrier Nebula as the general location of the Embrun.

Attachments:

Supporting documentation

Transmission Terminated

RE: [SIS] - Intelligence Database - bakugone - 08-15-2019

[Image: nMXwnrN.gif]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECEIVER: Defence Intelligence Staff
ENCRYPTION: HIGH
SIGNAL: STRONG
SUBJECT: Thunringia report.

Been quite some time that I have been reporting in. Agent Alexandra Bernhard here, bring some fresh photographs from system called "Thunringia" in Rheinland space. I will start that the place is heavily guarded by agents of the Marinenachrichtendienst by the jumphole exist to Puerto Rico, but thanks to cloaking device, I sneaked pass them. Moving on, the place seem to have about two nebula's, one heavily emitting radiation cloud, and five planets around orbit of an sun, and actually could be more inside those two nebula's, but we patrols might be high in there, and also the place is a hive for Bundschuh patrols, possible base might be there. Oh and I actually spotted some things, one rock witch looked a bit out of shape for a rock, some base in very big radiation cloud. I do not know how it survived there, but it did, somehow, but anyway. There is some type of an cruiser or some other capital ship which is.. I don't know, guarding the place? The image is well, fairly small, with capital ship not being almost seen. I didn't wanted to move closer as I was saving cloaking fuel.

I couldn't see more as cloaking device fuel was on low levels, and I need it for the exist out of Thunringia via. Puerto Rico jumphole, and like I said, it's heavily guarded, nothing like I ever seen before. This what I got, and this is what I have to say.

With this, I'm signing off on the report. Three more photographs are in attachments for examination, if needed.

Best Regards, Alexandra Bernhard
Secret Intelligence Service Agent

Attachments: 1, 2, 3

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: [SIS] - Intelligence Database - Capt. Henry Morgan - 08-22-2019

SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE - KINGDOM OF BRETONIA - SEMPER OCCULTUS
[Image: VlO6HN1.png]

To: Director Steiner

Subject: Interrogation Report

Classification: TOP SECRET - DIRECTORS EYES ONLY

Director,

My interrogation of the traitor Rupert Davies was a complete failure. He was immediately uncooperative, and rather unpleasant. To be completely honest, sir, I lost my composure and struck him. With my father still missing after the destruction of the FCO Building in Westminster, I believe I may be more emotionally compromised than I initially thought. Since I can't be spared to take a leave, and would refuse if offered, I would like to return to preparations for transfer to Fort Monckton.

Projections show that the Gallic Royalist remnant regrouping in Edinburgh will likely entrench their position. Should they transfer their government to Gaia, it is unlikely that the BAF will be able to dislodge them in the near future. A permanent facility in Edinburgh will be even more critical in the days ahead. The sooner we get it online, the more likely that we'll be able to avoid detection.

Once Fort Monckton is online, I would like to transfer Mr. Davies to detention there for more intensive questioning. Until we can facilitate his transfer, we should limit who speaks with him. Davies is intelligent and manipulative, and will seize on any weakness he can. Should he gain a sympathetic ear, there is a real risk he will manipulate that person into assisting him in an escape attempt.

In Her Majesty's Service,

Lady Sarah Mountbatten, Director
Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service

RE: [SIS] - Intelligence Database - Secret Intelligence Service - 08-23-2019

Director Mountbatten

You are to move out to Fort Monckton with agent Bernhard and get it in working order. The Junkers could be of some use, but all decisions relating to the station are up to you.

RE: [SIS] - Intelligence Database - Capt. Henry Morgan - 08-31-2019

[Image: tZNcSnj.jpg]

To: [SIS] - Intelligence Database

Subject: Fort Monckton

Classification: TOP SECRET - SIS EYES ONLY

Myself, my team, and a group of civilians for the cover operation (who are unaware of the intelligence operation and will remain so) have arrived at Fort Monckton undisturbed. The Sundancer entered Edinburgh via the Dublin system and manged to avoid notice by enemy patrols.

The 28 soldiers left here confirm that the station is totally abandoned, though they have otherwise limited their exploration in accordance with their orders. As the soldiers were not in a standard uniform, I was able to explain their presence to our civilian contingent as mercenaries I hired to clear out and secure a living space for us. They'll be remaining aboard to provide security for our research and intelligence teams, at least until Director Mountbatten's arrival.

Once we're settled in and have the cover operation established, I will make the cover public as per the established plan. With any luck, the station's remote location and the nature of the cover operation will prevent the Gauls from giving us more than a cursory glance. I expect we'll have to contend with enemy patrols and even the occasional boarding, but as long as we're careful, we should be able to avoid any more intense scrutiny.

ATTACHMENTS:

In Her Majesty's Service,

Agent 004
Her Majesty's Secret Intelligence Service

RE: [SIS] - Intelligence Database - Catbert - 09-03-2019

[Image: LDsDXk9.png]
$remcon -relayJ4B // $exec nnseccomm // $crkey earl.grey // $comm-init

LOW-PRIORITY FREQUENCY: DAY-TO-DAY COMMS

Grayson here,

The last time I checked in, there was that encounter with an IMG battlegroup. This time I've got another morale booster, and it's a doozy. "Earl Grayson Cinema Productions" presents "Dublin Duster II: Beatdown Royale". Starring Her Majesty's finest agent James Skirka, a Molly from Dublin, a couple of stray Unioners, and of course, Zoners. I've rearranged it a bit and cut the juiciest bits for your entertainment.

Julian Grayson
SIS Operative

$comm-end -force // $crkey-clear -obfsc // $kill nnseccomm // $remcon-off

RE: [SIS] - Intelligence Database - Victor Steiner - 09-06-2019

Sender:
Agent J. Skirka

The expedition to Dublin took place the other day with myself and agents Statham and Grayson beginning the preliminary assessment of the Battleship Hood. The Hood is not exactly in the best of positions, considering it's proximity to the Edinburgh Jump Hole and thus presents an issue for our activities within that system. The Hood is also a nest for pirate activity, now more than ever since the Aland Crisis.

Our business took us to the areas surrounding the Hood, rather than to the vessel itself, for obvious reasons. Photographic intelligence along with the survey data will show the Hoods location from the various Jump Holes within the system. It should be noted that an attack on the Hood does have the advantage of cover thanks to the various asteroid fields that make up the system. For reasons that need not be explained, an attack from the southern Poole and Omega-49 Jump Holes is not advised. Likewise, an assault from the Edinburgh Jump Hole is equally discouraged, not until Director Mountbatten's operations in that region are complete at least. This leaves us with either New London, or Leeds. The distances from both Jump Holes will be attached below. I should note I am still awaiting the photographic data from agent Greyson, no doubt he shall be along to give it to me in due course, when he does, the report will be updated.

The report has been updated with Grayson's Images

Attachments:

Supporting documentation

Transmission Terminated

RE: [SIS] - Intelligence Database - JamesRobinson - 09-23-2019

[Image: efxKRM5.png]

Subject: Deep Space Engineering Overtures

Classification: DIRECTOR'S EYES ONLY

Control:

I am being overly discreet about this communication because I find the situation regarding it extremely suspect.

A few days ago I was approached by a purported representative of Deep Space Engineering. The representative alleges that Deep Space Engineering is tired of playing second fiddle to Ageira Technologies. They claim to have access to EFL gate and lane technology and that they wish to bypass Ageira and do our lane/gate repair themselves.

I find this highly irregular given the corporate status of Ageira and DSE (basically corporate siblings) so I would advise to proceed with caution.

I have attached a log of the correspondence below.

Respectfully

James Robinson
Secret Intelligence Service

RE: [SIS] - Intelligence Database - JamesRobinson - 09-24-2019

[Image: efxKRM5.png]

Subject: LN Ship and Crew held at Newgate Prison

Classification: TOP SECRET

Control:

On September 21, 826, I was on patrol in and around Planet Darlington when I came across the LN-Nebraska parked about 15km Northeast of the Research Station. HMS Crumpets and HMS Bowe responded in support.

After consultation it was decided that, in light of strong diplomatic relations with the Republic of Liberty, rather than destroy the Nebraska and execute her crew on site, we would arrest them and hold both the ship and crew at BPA Newgate on the charge of Trespassing in a Restricted Area, pending interrogation.

They indicated a navigational error which I found hard to believe. They are being held as John Doe's until Control or Her Majesty's Government decide what to do with them.

No disclosures have been made to the Republic of Liberty, the Liberty Navy, or the 5th Fleet.

Respectfully

James Robinson
Secret Intelligence Service