Discovery Gaming Community
[SIS] - Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [SIS] - Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=150613)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [SIS] - Recruitment Centre - Secret Intelligence Service - 08-19-2019

Victoria Price

Your name has already crossed our desk on two separate occasions and there is absolutely no good reason to deny your application. Report to Dunedin station for your first assignment.

RE: [SIS] - Recruitment Centre - JamesRobinson - 09-06-2019

Name: James Robinson
Place and Date of Birth: Planet Cambridge, July 4, 793 A.S.
Occupation: Corporate Intelligence Division - Borderworld Exports
Biography: James Robinson was born on Planet Cambridge to Julian and Brienne Robinson. Julian Robinson is a doctor who served as Chief of Trauma Surgery at Cambridge General Hospital until the outbreak of the war with Gallia, when he joined the BAF as a surgeon treating life threatening injuries sustained on the front lines. Brienne Robinson is an Associate Professor of Bretonian Literature at King's College. James Robinson graduated from Cambridge in 815 A.S. with a Masters Degree in criminology, with specific focus on crime and gang violence in the border worlds. He was recruited by Borderworld Exports out of school and put to work in their corporate intelligence division monitoring trends in the criminal underworld and their effect on Borderworld Exports business.
Why do you wish to join? With the impending cessation of hostilities with what's left of the Gallic Empire, I believe that the most likely threat to Bretonian Security will come from the criminal syndicates such as the Corsairs and I want to serve Bretonia and safeguard her people.
What skills can you provide? I believe my knowledge of the criminal underworld as well as analytical abilities will help identify threats to Bretonian people and businesses, regardless of whether they come from a rival house or a criminal syndicate.

//OOC Part
Why do you want to join the SIS? I think the concept of intelligence gathering and espionage presents very interesting RP opportunities which I'm keen to experience.

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why? No

What timezone do you live in? Eastern U.S. (D.C./N.Y.)

What is your Discord username? (PM If you like) PaulSchuman97#8123

Do you agree to never reveal any information about SIS role play and/or intelligence when in the SIS faction or when you have left it? (Required) Yes.
[/code]

RE: [SIS] - Recruitment Centre - Secret Intelligence Service - 09-06-2019

James Robinson

We can always find a place for those who have the strength of character to do better and who have the courage to try something new. You are to report to Planet Cambridge for your assignments.

RE: [SIS] - Recruitment Centre - Kanzler Niemann - 10-02-2019

Name: Henry Talbot

Place and Date of Birth: 25.07.795

Occupation: Former Commander of the Bretonian Armed Forces, main fleet. Currently commanding the lend-leased Battlecruiser "HMS-Black.Prince"

Biography:
Born in 795 A.S. on Leeds which we had to leave during the Tau war in 814-817 A.S. my parents were simple miners on Leeds and we hadn't that much .. my father could earn enough money to get me on a ship when I was 19 to leave Leeds and start something new in New London. Arriving at Planet New London I felt empty, a feeling I can't describe, somehow a few months later I had my first job in a bar, where I get to my next job, It was a late evening a BMM miner went into my bar and I told him something about me like you know how a barmen would do. He said I will never leave New London if I stick around in that bar, and so I took the chance and became a security pilot. During the I managed to get into the Bretonia Armed Forces the second fleet. However, I joined the primary Armed Forces fleet and raised through the ranks rather quickly and fought in several battles against the Gallic Royal Navy. I had to leave the Armed Forces due to health issues and had to remain in a likely retirement until recently.

Why do you wish to join? I want to improve my skillset.

What skills can you provide? Excellent fighter pilot and good cruiser commander,

//OOC Part
Why do you want to join the SIS? My former BAF| character needs something to do.

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why? A few times, ask for details via PM.

What timezone do you live in? UTC+1

What is your Discord username? (PM If you like) Wasser.#3786

Do you agree to never reveal any information about SIS role play and/or intelligence when in the SIS faction or when you have left it? I guess this is kinda obvious to everyone.

RE: [SIS] - Recruitment Centre - Secret Intelligence Service - 10-16-2019

Henry Talbot
You have our apologies for the delay. We have no issues in accepting your application and thus you are now required to report to Fort Winchester for your first assignments.

RE: [SIS] - Recruitment Centre - Blackstarr - 10-11-2020

Name: Daniel Moore
Place and Date of Birth: Planet Leeds, August 5th, 792 AS
Biography: Born on Planet Leeds, Moore was raised in a family with strong patriotism towards the crown. Following his father's footsteps he joined the Armed Forces when he was only 16. He enjoyed a long career in both the Kusari and Gallic wars in special operative capacity. When Leeds was glassed he began to heavily drink, knowing that his home and everyone he loved was gone. After attending rehab, he was re-evaluated and some of his commanding officers suggested his expertise in Special Ops would be better suited to the SIS.
Why do you wish to join? To serve Crown and House.
What skills can you provide? Special Operative skills, Diplomacy.

//OOC Part
Why do you want to join the SIS? Always have been interested in MI6 since I was a child. Thought it would be fun. Steiner pushed me to apply.

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why? Once for a minor infraction that I cannot even remember. I think it was oorp chat in system and it was when i was a tiny baby pleb.

What timezone do you live in? USA EST

What is your Discord username? (PM If you like) Steiner knows it

Do you agree to never reveal any information about SIS role play and/or intelligence when in the SIS faction or when you have left it? (Required) Yes absolutely.

RE: [SIS] - Recruitment Centre - Secret Intelligence Service - 10-12-2020

Daniel Moore

Skill at arms is a valuable skill for one to possess, but a silver tongue opens far more doors, so we have found. We will have to see about your ability to find the darker corners of the world, but for now, diplomats are always welcome.

Report to Fort Winchester for your first assignments.

RE: [SIS] - Recruitment Centre - Hopewell - 07-05-2022

Name: Martin Jones
Place and Date of Birth: New London / 14/12/791

Biography:
Well, I was born on the planet New London, when my father's were in the service of bretonia's crown in the assembly of some helium mining equipment in which it involved techniques that only we, the Bretonians domined. I don't even wonder what because it's a very old thing and I haven't even met. My father's died very young in a Mollys skirmish on the jg's exit from Manchester to New London. Since then I've lived with my uncle, my father's younger brother, Dr. Jake Frakes. He paid me the studies up to third degree, that is, superior in cutting-edge technology for large marine vessels, with what I have lived in a difficult situation, economically after the war against Gállia.

Why do you wish to join?
Well, I think collecting information to improve the politics and economy of the Kingdom of Bretonia, seems good to my business leverage financially, which I need a lot to keep my employees well paid and satisfied.

What skills can you provide?
In fact what I understand to be able to share, is my willingness to know the needs of the kingdom and through my business presentations try to achieve something that helps stabilize the goal that I know we are in need of.

//OOC Part
Why do you want to join the SIS?
To share the best I have learned on Disk.

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why?
No, just fined for parking too long in a place to observe the beauties of creation.

What timezone do you live in?
UTC-3

What is your Discord username?
Hopewel#2432

Do you agree to never reveal any information about SIS role play and/or intelligence when in the SIS faction or when you have left it?
Yes, i agree.

RE: [SIS] - Recruitment Centre - Secret Intelligence Service - 07-07-2022

Martin Jones

While it is not uncommon for members of the business community to have at least marginal contact with intelligence agencies, we would find it very useful to include you directly into the ranks. We foresee a great many uses for a man with your skills.

You are Henceforth ordered to report to New London to take up your position planet-side.

RE: [SIS] - Recruitment Centre - Xenon - 07-09-2022

- Name: David Webb
- Place and Date of Birth: Planet Cambridge
- Biography: I was born on Planet Cambridge and lived there until the age of 17, then moved to Planet New London for joining the Armed Forces School. I managed to achieve great marks and my GPA was almost full so I decided to serve my nation, and give my life for the prosperity of my people. I managed to join the Armed Forces secondary fleet and with my personal savings, I managed to purchase great equipment which made my ship unique and fearless. Later, my dad passed away. He was a fighter commander at the BAF forces. He gave his life fighting the Gallic forces who came to destroy our space and enslave our nation. I always listened to his advice and always noticed that he was not happy about the intel being sent to him and his brothers in arms at the front lines. He always said that if we had better secret service, then we wouldn't lose Leeds or many of our warships that used to shake the universe by their presence. I decided to join the SIS..... I want to serve and enhance our nation's place among other nations. I believe that information is the key to victory and here I am surrendering myself to the SIS and giving it my life or what's left of it, to serve our nation's glory.
- Why do you wish to join? I want to join so I can be part of our nation's glory. Restoring the Bretonia pride back to its glorious status.
- What skills can you provide? I can provide intel, espionage, and more. I served for years under the central command of the armed forces and I can give what I learned and learn more from the SIS to be useful and helpful for our nation. Long live Bretonia and Long live the Queen.

//OOC

- Why do you want to join the SIS? My friends are the main reason, I like to play with old good friends Smile
- Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why? Yes, I've been sanctioned before for losing my temper against a grieving player who enjoyed annoying others and I apologized for doing so plus paying the sanction. I've never been to bastille before tho I also got sanctioned for using non-English letters on my nickname when I first arrived at the discovery server long years ago.
- What time zone do you live in? I live in Cairo/Egypt, so my timezone is GMT+2
- What is your Discord username? My discord account is Xenon#8008
- Do you agree to never reveal any information about SIS role play and/or intelligence when in the SIS faction or when you have left it? Yes Sir!