Discovery Gaming Community
To: Leaders of White Shipping Company; From: Templar Martin McKinsey of The Core - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Leaders of White Shipping Company; From: Templar Martin McKinsey of The Core (/showthread.php?tid=151232)

To: Leaders of White Shipping Company; From: Templar Martin McKinsey of The Core - Docent - 06-20-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: Live]:::

ID: Martin McKinsey
Subject: Indiscretion
ENCRYPTION: Unknown

Esteemed Leaders of The White Shipping Company,

I believe we did not yet have the pleasure of making acquaintance - my name is Martin McKinsey, Templar of The Core and APM operative. Your young, promissing enterprise has already gained quite a reputation so I've heard. Congratulations on your successful start-up, may it prove as prosperous as you hope it to become.

Since pleasantries have been voiced, lets proceed to the actual motivation behind this call.

I regreat deeply having to express my displeasure and disappointment regarding the conduct of some of your emplyees towards a foreign emissary, such as myself. I believe the exact word directed by [WSC] pilot B.Boban to adress me was "Core slave", voiced in the presence of another [WSC] pilot, callsign V.F.knezmario1 who chose to remain silent for the most part. I believe I do not need to emphasise how disrespectful a tongue it is, to me as a Core officer, as well as pretty much anyone following the lawful path. I honestly do hope a choice of words like this is not (and will not become) a prominent symbol of your company.

Since the insult did take place within cental Bretonian house space, I put myself above the disappointing manners of the said pilot, whitch would naturally not be the case would this have taken place anywhere in the nearby Omegas. Thus I put the matter of handling this indiscretion into your capable hands, hoping that we may henceforth focus on more beneficial prospects of this newly made acquaintance, whitch I believe is in the best inrerrest of your firm.

Hail The God Empress Ruby Hydra!

-M.McKinsey
Templar, The Core|APM

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

RE: To: Leaders of White Shipping Company; From: Templar Martin McKinsey of The Core - Kamida Assembly - 06-23-2017

:: TRANSMISSION OPENED ::
[Image: CDEUiS6.png]

Identification: Noah White
Ranking: Chief Enginner

Mr.Martin i heard what happend and in the name of the Company i apollogie you for that it wont happend again my men will learn lesson what they done!!

:: TRANSMISSION CLOSED ::

RE: To: Leaders of White Shipping Company; From: Templar Martin McKinsey of The Core - Docent - 06-25-2017

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: Live]:::

ID: Martin McKinsey
Subject: [color=#ffffff}Indiscretion[/color]
ENCRYPTION: Unknown

Mr. White,

I am pleased to learn about your attitude towards the matter at hand and naturally, the apology is accepted.
Perhaps there might be a future, where we speak again, on mutually profitable subjects. Until then, I wish you best of luck in your endevours.

Hail The God Empress Ruby Hydra!

-M.McKinsey
Templar, The Core|APM

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::