Discovery Gaming Community
To: Synth Foods | From: Kusari State Police - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Synth Foods | From: Kusari State Police (/showthread.php?tid=151251)

To: Synth Foods | From: Kusari State Police - Retslife - 06-22-2017

[Image: 4bVf8w3.png]

[Image: 7gLT11MGOww.jpg] Konbanwa, Synth Foods! Today, 22.06.824

My name is Akeno Mori and I'm the Chokan of Kusari State Police. I have an interesting proposal for you.

As you know, the Republic of Kusari lost the Kyushu system. This is a huge loss for all of us and we are doing our best to return it. However, it is worth saying that this has its advantages... So, we have started small problems with the supply of rice, old and traditional food of our country. Of course, we grow itin New Tokyo and Honshu, but the Kyushu planet was the most important source of rice in Republic.

So, this is the time to take a step forward. Renounce conservatism. Of course, we are not yet sure that this is worth it, but...
We want to see your range of products and make a trial batch. If it will be worth it, we will continue our cooperation.

Chokan Akeno Mori
Glory to Kusari.

Additional Files

End of transmission...

RE: To: Synth Foods | From: Kusari State Police - Rusty Wing - 06-29-2017

[Image: jOBNhDg.png]

Transmission feed OPEN ►

► Transmission Protocol: Synth Foods, Inc.
► Sender ID: CEO: Magnus Arvidsson
► Location: Riverside Distribution Center, California System

► Destination ID: Akeno Mori, chokan of Kusari State Police
► Encryption: Parabolic double alphabetic-alphabetic encryption.

► Subject: Supplies
► Priority: Medium

Konnichiwa, Mori-san

My name is Magnus Arvidsson and I am the CEO of the Synth Foods corporation. Forgive us for the long answer. We had specific problems on the line.

It's nice to hear that the police of the Republic of Kusari decided to work with us. Synth Foods, Incorporated proudly feeds the mouths of Sirius, and works with government welfare programs to nourish the less fortunate. Fifty percent of profits are donated to charities across the four houses. Synth is also in a partnership with Planetform, Incorporated to develop newer worlds for the people of Sirius.

We strongly believe that you will never regret and will not be disappointed in us! Especially considering the current situation in your country... Mori-san, please, do not think that I'm a cruel person and try to cash in on the war. Our corporation is ready to fully support the Republic of Kusari and feed hungry people. Remember, that Imperials are interested in the selling of Kyushu's rice, so... The switching to our products will help you weaken their economy and bring you closer to victory!

We offer a wide range of products. Our food is nutritious, easy to transport, cheap, long does not deteriorate, does not contain colorants and preservatives, and most importantly... It is delicious! Thanks to special technologies, our paste can have a completely different taste! You will not believe, but we have a paste even with the taste of your rice! For the first time we suggest you order a usual synthetic paste with the specified taste qualities.

That's all for now. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Transmission feed CLOSED ◄

RE: To: Synth Foods | From: Kusari State Police - Rusty Wing - 07-10-2017

Transmission feed OPEN ►

Konnichiwa, Mori-san

A lot of time has passed since our last communication. Do you still want to work with us?

Looking forward to hearing from you

RE: To: Synth Foods | From: Kusari State Police - Retslife - 07-19-2017

[Image: 7gLT11MGOww.jpg] Konbanwa, Synth Foods! Today, 19.07.824

Forgive us for the long answer, we were busy with several serious criminal accidents.

We think, that your production suits us. Currently we are requesting:
16 000 units of Synth Paste to our HQ on New-Tokyo.

We will pay additional 2000 credits for each unit. Don't forget to post gunshots with timestamps in your report.
Looking forward to see your delivery reports.

Chokan Akeno Mori
Glory to Kusari.

Additional Files

End of transmission...

RE: To: Synth Foods | From: Kusari State Police - Retslife - 08-23-2017

[Image: 7gLT11MGOww.jpg] Konbanwa, Synth Foods! Today, 24.08.824

We are still looking forward to see your reports, Arvidsson-san. Please, don't make us dissapointed in our new partner so early.
Chokan Akeno Mori
Glory to Kusari.

Additional Files

End of transmission...

RE: To: Synth Foods | From: Kusari State Police - Rusty Wing - 08-26-2017

Transmission feed OPEN ►

[Image: kHadpDq.png]
Konnichiwa, Mori-san

Forgive us for the delay, I was in the business trip to the Bretonia and couldn't answer. Anyway we brought 12450 units of Synth Paste to New Tokyo planet. 3550 units still need, wait reports soon.

Have a good one.

RE: To: Synth Foods | From: Kusari State Police - Wellingtons - 09-13-2017

Transmission feed OPEN ►

► Sender ID: Theodore Harwell
► Location: Synth|SFV-Bread.Basket

► Destination ID: Akeno Mori, chokan of Kusari State Police.
► Encryption: Parabolic double alphabetic-alphabetic encryption

► Subject: Delivery report.
► Priority: Moderate.

Konnichiwa,

My most profuse apologies for the delay in your shipment, however, I would like to report the successful delivery of 3800 units of Synth Paste to your HQ on Planet New Tokyo. Thus completing this contract.

Regards.