Discovery Gaming Community
|=DSS=| Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: |=DSS=| Message Dump( Activity Log ) (/showthread.php?tid=151658)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

|=DSS=| Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Deep Space Solutions - 07-06-2017

[Image: DZL5AqT.png]

Deep Space Solutions

SUBJECT: Message and Activity Log Book

Greetings dear family members, here you have a place to write about your activity and discuss any DSS related stuff

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Daverson.Romeia - 07-09-2017

Username: Daverson Romeia

Password: ****************

System: Conforming Password

System: Accepted Password

System: Welcome Captain Daverson, Entering Database. . . . .

[Image: P2fiOIa.jpg]

Captains log:
When I entered my Ship as I was staying at Denver for the week, After caughing up on with my mates was time to head out. As I flew to philadephia Station. Everything was fine. As flew back from it to Base with a load of Reinforced Alloy, Space was clean. Relaxin I may say. Just listening to music made me relaxed. As I landed on HQ, I knew I had a good time, So I flew back to New London due to they love me coming by each time im in need of resources.

On my Journey back from, Planet New London, I Encountered a Lane Hacker, He seems like He was Minding his Business, But as I took my Eyes off them. I heard, A jump hole Activated in distances, as I get closer to the Jump hole to take it, the Lane hacker Just Vanished.

I Did a quick scan on the Jump hole it seems safe to take. As I Did another Scan of the area, I Still picking up the Lane Hacker, As I Fly my Last Waypoint to Base. They Toke Another one, and never sore them since.

Deliveries File Logs
8000 Units of Reinforced Alloy

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - LourensVanBurick - 07-09-2017

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Secure

Captain's Log Entry:
First of, I flown to California and landed on Planet Los Angeles to buy some Food Rations and Oxygen and some Water.
Had no problems flying from Vespucci to New London system and landed on Planet New London and bought some Reinforced Alloy.
Was smooth sailing all the way without any pirates this time. Dodged a few meteorites during the travels but nothing our top notched mechanics can't fix.

Supplies Delivered to Elysium:
1600 Food Rations
1600 Water
1600 Oxygen
5000 Reinforced Alloy

Regards:
Captain Lourens Van Burick

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - LourensVanBurick - 07-10-2017

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Secure

Captain's Log Entry:
First ate a nice breakfast before departing to California to land on Planet Los Angeles to buy some Food Rations and Oxygen and some Water.
Contacted a few friends who was monitoring Magellan for any pirate activities within the system and it would seem all was good to go, flying from Vespucci to Planet New London for the usual Reinforced Alloys much needed on Elysium.

Supplies Delivered to Elysium:
800 Food Rations
800 Water
800 Oxygen
5000 Reinforced Alloy

Regards:
Captain Lourens Van Burick

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Daverson.Romeia - 07-10-2017

Captains log:

Was on aware, due to a Royal Navy Officer was picking up on my scanners during first delivery to base, but nothing else, Then moments later, their signatures didn't stay on long.

When was Delivering last load of Reinforced alloy, Scanners was picking up a universe storm heading our way. So, I rushed getting to base, with double engine power. In the mean time of that, I nearly Ran into Captain Lourens in his Ship, He said "Put your hands up" .

Hehe, Nice try to foul me with that old trick. Guess they got the "make me" message.

Deliveries File Logs
8000 Units of Reinforced Alloy

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Guitarimaru - 07-11-2017

Incoming Transmission.
Security check... passed.
Encryption level - conventional.
Upload in progress...

Reporter: Captain John MacRae
Subject: Vespucci Survey mission report.

Ships involved:
DSM)-F_ERT_Syracuse

Captain's Log:

Entry JMR001V01
-it is now. Right. MacRae here.
Surveying mission of Vespucci system authorized by the President. Left my quarters and headed for the launch pad.

Entry JMR001V02
First stop - Sonora Ice Field. Contrary to the name, no mineable water can be procured from the asteroids.
Main interest, or course, is the Silver Ore Mineable area. DSE frequents the field, their two Asteroid Miners are toiling away on the larger chunks.
[Image: sAgegBf.jpg]

Entry JMR001V03
Performed mining survey in the field for minimal, maximum & average yield on an asteroid, with a single mining laser and 4 lasers with aim close to real mining session. Survey data will be uploaded at the end of the report.
Since at times a single full-on mining laser burst could fill the cargo hold instantly, decided to later return to the field with a dedicated mining freighter, to make sure maximum yield is not capped by light fighter's cargo capacity.
During the survey, ran into Lourens & MrDaverson in their transport ships, proposed to mine for them. They seemed to be in a rush and refused. Seems to be a communications fault.

Entry JMR001V04
Avoided the rest of the field not to get on Hellfire guys' nerves.
Proceeded along the Leniex Asteroid Cloud. Preliminary scanning shows no possibility for conventional mining, despite the rich mineral content of the cloud. Wouldn't venture in, though - no need to jeopardise our welcome to our hosts.

Entry JMR001V05
Located a derelict ship "Avarice", gruesome scene. Pirate pilot can be seen through the windscreen, dead for quite some time, apparently. Roughing the ship up a little yielded some refined minerals and ship guns. Tractored those in - not like the poor bastard needs them anymore.
[Image: uhThkj3.jpg]

A good example not to tread in unknown waters carelessly. Moving off before Legion guys see me a bit too far into the fie
*CONNECTION TERMINATED*

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Guitarimaru - 07-11-2017

Incoming Transmission.
Security check... passed.
Encryption level - conventional.
Upload in progress...

Reporter: Captain John MacRae
Subject: Vespucci Survey mission report.

Ships involved:
DSM)-F_ERT_Syracuse
DSM)-M_Nonesuch
DSM)-T_Northmet
DSM)-M_Safford

Captain's Log:
Entry JMR001V06
I blacked out, along with all ship systems, with the lucky exceptions of back-up power and life support. That's an Ion Storm in mid-space for you. Now 'it hit me' why guys were hurrying to Elysium.

Entry JMR001V07
A bit of fuse tinkering started the ship systems, only to indicate significant damage and loss of power. Diverted most to the engines and headed towards the Barbados liner, it being the closest base to my location.

Entry JMR001V08
Docked at Barbados. Sold the salvaged stuff from the wreck to make up for the ship repairs. What a rip-off for perfectly fine precious metals! Well, easy come - easy go, as they say, I guess.
Ran into some Commonwealth guys in the bar, they weren't too happy to see me. Luckily, with no incidents. I guess they are still not comfortable with us around, which, to me personally, is mutual.
Had a chance to witness the Planet Iridescencia view from the liner, and outside after launched. Can't imagine what's so captivating there, looks like a barren world to me.
[Image: pwsvyf1.jpg]

Next stop - Veracruz Ice Field.

Entry JMR001V09
The first discovery was a Jump Hole. Calculations and Navmap references indicate it leads to Inverness system. Proximity to our own system compells me to recommend it for the next survey mission.
[Image: DvtgQnP.jpg]

Entry JMR001V10
Continuing on through the field, stumbled upon Gaian signatures, stopping 5k short of their ateroid installation. Looks dangerous. Basic scanner data stored, moved away on the double before pursuit ensued.
[Image: mDg4paf.jpg]

Veracruz Ice Field yields nothing but water units at a decent drop rate. No detailed survey performed - not our field of expertise.
This concluded the system survey, returning to base.

Entry JMR001V11
Made it home. On the way encountered several Commonwealth and Legion entities, undisclosed in the report.
Grabbed a cold one in the bar. Had to get back to the mission, almost done. Will take the DSE)-M_Nonesuch out for a spin this time.

Entry JMR001V12
Performed a min-max-avg for "Rhino" in the silver field. During the test, brought 2 full loads of ore back to Elysium.
Mission complete: Silver field surveys performed, system sites charted. Results can be found at the end of the report.
MacRae, signing off.

Minerals Delivered:
2 x 560 = 1120 Silver Ore

Vespucci, Sonora Ice Field, Silver Ore Minable Area survey results:

The field is spherical with a diameter of ~11k, centered at B2 quadrant, top right part.

Data calculated after 20 asteroids mined, for each case.

Surveyor ship, DSE ID & FFI:
1 Mining Laser
AVG 9
min 2 max 14

4 Mining Lasers
AVG 34
min 19 max 46

"Rhino":
4 Mining Lasers
AVG 32
min 12 max 45

The "Rhino"'s average of 32 ore per asteroid leads to the following approximations on hold filling quantities:
560 / 32 = ~18 asteroids to fill the "Rhino" 560 hold;
4000 / 32 = ~125 asteroids to fill the "Bison" 4000 hold;
5000 / 32 = ~157 asteroids to fill the "Mastodon" 5000 (or other 5k-er) hold.

"Hegemon"
All Mining Lasers except bottom slot
AVG 15
min 3 max 31

"Arrastra"
3 Mining Lasers (front)
AVG 22
min 7 max 34

Vespucci system navmap chart:

[Image: ECH3QnH.jpg]

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Daverson.Romeia - 07-15-2017

Captains log:
Nothing much to report then had a nice talk to a priate who doesn't want to priate me although I did help them with their needs

I was thinking " WHO ON WORLD IS DSM)-USS_Saturn " as was yelling in my head

His Records don't seem to be on roster *as time I send this it not on roster*

Deliveries File Logs
12000 Units of Reinforced Alley

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Daverson.Romeia - 07-21-2017

[Image: 6Q38Rcj.jpg]

Captains log:
Nothing really to report, just did some nice mining with Captain Lourens of the DSM)-Nightingale

Had a nice Talk as we work.

Mining File Logs
15000 Units of Silver ore

RE: DSM)- Message Dump( Activity Log ) - Daverson.Romeia - 07-22-2017

[Image: 6Q38Rcj.jpg]

Captains log:
Nothing really to report, Just Really quite as was listening to the Radio.

Mining File Logs
1080 Units of Silver ore