Discovery Gaming Community
Dear 'Ryder', - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Dear 'Ryder', (/showthread.php?tid=151660)

Dear 'Ryder', - Stolt. - 07-06-2017

[Image: EDITED_4.png]

[Incoming Message]

[To]: 'Ryder, Order|
[From]: Adrienne Perry, SIS
[Subject]: Confirmation
[Encryption]: High

Dear Ryder,

It's been a while since you showed Dr. Steiner and I around the Nomad systems. Back then, you knew me as Telic, however, I have since received authorisation to reveal my identity. My name is Adrienne Perry and I'm working to further Bretonian interests in the Omicron regions. I was contacting you to ask a favour, since I've found that you're more amicable then some of the other Order agents I've ran across in the region. If you can help me, I'd definitely owe more than just one favour in return.

SIS is looking to get our hands on a physical/hard copy of this transmission from the order as it's less likely to have been altered or modified from it's original contents. I am currently at Freeport 9 at Omicron Theta. You may send someone to drop it off at the Station's administration office or we can meet at a location of your choice. However, if you want me to come to your cruiser, then please refrain from having anyone else in the Order with you. As I said before, I haven't had the friendliest of introductions with some of the other officers of your organisation.

Please let me know whenever you are available,

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[End Message]

RE: Dear 'Ryder', - Cælumaresh - 07-06-2017

[Image: bBfywJ0.png?1]

Opening header...

Name: Sara 'Ryder' Shepard[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/Y5RKgqv.jpg?1[/img]
Subject: Report
Signal Strength: Strong
Packet loss: 0%
Date: 06/07/824AS

Opening message...

Good day miss Perry,

It has been some time since I heard from you, or saw you around. I will see what I can do on part of aquiring a hard copy of the evidence,
and will then take it to you on a yet-to-be-disclosed location.

As for Bretonian interests in the region, would you care to elaborate what the specifics of said interests are? Are you merely after obtaining nomadic remains and other technology in the area, or do your interests go deeper then that?

Regards,

Captain Sara 'Ryder' Shepard
[Image: VntXYfK.png?1]

Attachments hyperlinked:

RE: Dear 'Ryder', - Stolt. - 07-07-2017

[Image: EDITED_10.png]

[Incoming Message]

[To]: Cpt. Sara Shepard, Order|
[Subject]: RE: Report

Hello Mrs. Shepard,

Thank you for your assistance, just give me the word via neural net 5.K.Y.P.3. protocols and I'll be there as scheduled.

Regarding Bretonian interests, I can't say much, but in general we'd like to observe the Core/Zoner conflict so that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs isn't caught by surprise in case of any rapprochement between the warring factions. We are also monitoring Nomad activity in order to minimise the presence and entry Nomad/Wilde units into Bretonia. We'd to maintain our reputation as the only house with no nomad presence since their arrival, 24 years ago.

That's two favours I owe you now.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry,

[End Message]

RE: Dear 'Ryder', - Stolt. - 10-11-2017

[INCOMING MESSAGE...]

[Image: EDITED_3.png]

[To]: Sara Ryder Shepard
[Subject]: Shipbreaker

Dear Sara Shepard,

How are you? I hope everything is alright in the Omicrons. SIS just needed to share some minor information with the Order. Recently, I was contacted by a person flying a ship called the "Shipbreaker", offering to sell [SIS] several adapted weapons for 15 Million Credits. I implored him or her to agree to meet, in person, at a neutral location so that we could have him or her tested for nomad contamination. However, the pilot refused.

- [Click here for communications log]

Due to the suspicious nature of this individual's behaviour, I launched an investigation and was this "Shipbreaker's" identity was discovered by one of our intelligence assets.

- [Click here for photographic dossier on "Shipbreaker"]

As you can see in the evidence dossier/album above, the individual is a Junker illicit arms dealer. Although we were never able to ascertain whether he or she truly did have those adapted weapons, he or she didn't have them when we found their ship. I don't think we can take a chance that they have been sold to a third party. Those weapons, if under the control of someone irresponsible, could pose an infection risk. This is why I wanted to share this information with you.

Bretonia takes great pains in keeping this House safe from outside infection, which is why we have a minimal to non-existed Wilde/infected presence. Any help from your side, whether you choose to launch an investigation or hunt this Shipbreaker down, would be most appreciated. Stay safe,

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Chief of Staff,

[MESSAGE COMPLETE...]

RE: Dear 'Ryder', - Cælumaresh - 10-11-2017

[Image: bBfywJ0.png?1]

Opening header...

Name: Sara Shepard[img float=left]https://i.imgur.com/ZGwc5Hs.jpg?1[/img]
Subject: RE
Signal Strength: Strong
Packet loss: 0%
Date: 11/10/824AS

Opening message...

Good day,

The news of this arms dealer is most... troubling to say the least. Trading in nomadic weaponry is something we don't approve of, and I myself hold the personal view that we should not use them at all, any of us. With the right mindset im sure we can trump their weapons eventually with our own.

I will forward this to the rest of our forces, to keep an eye out for this.. Shipbreaker, and to take him captive for interrogation.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Regards,

Executive Colonel Sara Shepard

Attachments hyperlinked: