Discovery Gaming Community
Dear Ms. Satsumi Miyasaki, - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Dear Ms. Satsumi Miyasaki, (/showthread.php?tid=151726)

Dear Ms. Satsumi Miyasaki, - Stolt. - 07-09-2017

[Image: EDITED_11.png]

[Incoming Message]

[To]: Satsumi Miyasaki, Golden Chrysanthemums
[From]: Adrienne Perry, SIS
[Subject]: Arrangement
[Encryption]: High

It seems we were caught the in the middle of a particularly aggressive ion storm last night, nevertheless I'd like to continue our conversation. I've expressed what I need from you so please tell me what I can do for you from my end and I'm sure we can come to a preferable arrangement.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[End Message]

RE: Dear Ms. Satsumi Miyasaki, - DarkTails - 07-10-2017

To: Adrienne Perry
Subject: What I need
Encryption: Yokai
Signal Strength: Fair

Opening message....

Agent Perry,

I hope you've made it to safety following that ion storm, it was particularly nasty. But, seeing as this message has reached me, I assume you are well, and for that I'm glad. I have only two simple requests. The first of which, is periodic updates on my sisters condition. How she is, where she is, ensuring she's still alive.. that sort of stuff. The second, is, on rare occasion, another sister's vessel, the Dark.Hurricane, being allowed to transport untraceable weaponry and munitions through Bretonia, the Taus, and to me. These are not deal breakers, and I am open to negotiation. I'll be in touch.

Sayonara,

Satsumi Miyasaki

RE: Dear Ms. Satsumi Miyasaki, - Stolt. - 07-10-2017

[Image: EDITED_14.png]

[Incoming Message]

[From]: Adrienne Perry, SIS
[Subject]: RE: Arrangement

Your first condition is acceptable, we'll keep an eye for her and make sure she not in too much danger or financial trouble. As for the Dark Hurricane, I cannot provide you with a license to carry illegal goods throughout Bretonia. What I can do, is minimise your exposure to Bretonian law enforcement. I will be sending a map through 5.K.Y.P.3. protocols via the neural net which shows all known jumphole routes and patrol routes of Bretonian drones. Furthermore, SIS has assets within Interspace Commerce and its associates smaller scale businesses that we can re-direct to coordinate with the Dark Hurricane's and Chrysanthemum smuggling operations. Does this suffice?

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry, Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[End Message]

RE: Dear Ms. Satsumi Miyasaki, - DarkTails - 07-13-2017

To: Adrienne Perry
Subject: RE: Arrangement
Encryption: Yokai
Signal Strength: Fair

Opening message....

Agent,

These terms are acceptable. I understand not being able to hand out the license, but your counter offer is sufficient after speaking with the pilot. Just tell me what you need.

Sayonara,

Satsumi Miyasaki

RE: Dear Ms. Satsumi Miyasaki, - Stolt. - 08-30-2017

[INCOMING MESSAGE]

[Image: EDITED_13.png]

[From]: [SIS] Adrienne Perry, SIS
[Subject]: Assignment
[Encryption]: High

Hello Satsumi,

I hope you are well, I know it's been a while since I last contacted you. I had become unexpectedly busy with a major operation that has recently been completed. I'm looking to re-establish contact with you as SIS has need of your services at the moment. For this assignment, you will be compensated with 35 Million Credits if you choose to complete it.

We need you to be our go-between with the Outcasts. We're considering developing a relationship with the National Council's Corsica Intelligence Division. We figured you could use your status as a Chrysanthemum to head over to Malta freely and find out for us who its current leader is and/or how best to contact them, or even arrange a face to face meeting with them for us if you can.

And feel free to share the details of this operation with Ms. Amaia, we've got nothing to hide from her about this.

Sincerely,
Adrienne Perry,
Secret Intelligence Service, Bretonia

[END MESSAGE]