Discovery Gaming Community
|=DSS=| Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: |=DSS=| Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=151955)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

|=DSS=| Feedback Thread - Deep Space Solutions - 07-18-2017

Greetings everyone!

We are creating this thread In order to prevent further writing in our other threads.
Discussions are allowed and wellcomed here, so please restrain yourself from posting in our Info and History thread, as well as other threads if you'r not a member

Thnak you all for understanding Wink

DSM)- Feedback Thread - Piombo65 - 07-18-2017

(07-17-2017, 10:05 PM)Deep Space Mining Wrote: It consisted of the Comonswealth forces as well as Auxellia Coalition along with Liberty Navy and Liberty Police Inc.

AUXILIA COALITION! XD

RE: DSM Faction Information and History - Enkidu - 07-18-2017

Best of luck! Great to see a DSE attempt around!

RE: DSM Faction Information and History - Altejago - 07-18-2017

Altejago Wrote:
Edison Trent Wrote:the reason im contacting you is:

i have to ask your permission to use a part of your DSE lore story, up to section 9
then from 10 onwards is my writting.
i have done DSM lore so b4 i upload it, do you mind if i use a part of DSE lore??
i was objective in the story, no one was judged and i wasnt biased

You can use generic lore, nothing from when the Does took over in 2010

Now, I'm all for you guys. But the deal was made that all my Rp assets were mine, and I further declined your use of my material.

Remove all history pertaining my characters from your write up please.

RE: DSM Faction Information and History - Smokey - 07-18-2017

The story goes well.. As is expected because it's pre-written, well. Then you get to this part:

Quote:Because of the way this matter was forced under Liberty Government’s eye, the rebelling works have to separate and make their own company, while keeping all the assets and contracts they made during Mr.Doe’s absence. Because Mr. Doe vanished without a trace for a period of 3 weeks he losses his right to pursue the workers legally.

What kind of Government policy is this

RE: DSM Faction Information and History - Deep Space Solutions - 07-18-2017

Seriously Smoey????
What kind of Goverment policy you ask???

This is Role play based my friend - ROLE PLAY!!!!

I will copy/paste something for you to make it clear, with all respect for you Wink

roleplay
(v.) To act and speak as if you are the character you're portraying. To roleplay is as much about what not to say as what TO say. It means to keep your speech in the context of the setting in which your character (or avatar) exists. Context can be defined as both time and place.

Most roleplaying that occurs is in an online setting, such as an online game, a chat room, or a message board.

(adj.) A setting in which the act of roleplaying is strongly encouraged, or even enforced.

To take a false identity through a blogging communtiy, and using aquired pictures and a fabricated bio. you talk to other roleplayers, remaining in character. May be an entirely original bio, or roleplay a character from a book or movie.

Meaning all in the RP, does not have to be true, have a good day my friend

RE: DSM Faction Information and History - Smokey - 07-18-2017

I want to take this in so many directions.. But i won't.. Because chill. Instead, from this point on i will just use RED text

Firstly, i am aware we are in an RP environment. I admit when i first arrived here many moons ago.. I did think the Rogues were real and subsequently stayed away. But all that is in the past now and i realise it's all for fun

That said. My question wasn't directed at your choice of RP style, more-so the idea behind it.

I ask again, what kind of government policy is THAT.. And to keep it simple, i mean IN RP

For Altejago!!!

Your character is no longer in the DSM lore
sorry for the inconveniance
good day from the DSM Wink

(07-18-2017, 12:24 PM)Tænì Wrote: Best of luck! Great to see a DSE attempt around!

Thank you very much for your support Wink

RE: DSM9- Feedback Thread - Goliath - 07-18-2017

Shouldn't you have DSM) not DSM9? Just a thought