Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - teschy - 12-02-2009

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] Medium.

TARGET ID: Navy Applicants.
COMM ID: Admiral Ryan MacTavish.

SUBJECT: Recruitment.

Good day, applicants.

Your applications have been properly reviewed, and your tests corrected. Therefore:

Daniel Hopkins and Tim Raynor's applications have been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those (or more, depending on the case), and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

The rest that have not been mentioned here, sorry to announce that your applications have been turned down, due to several flaws in your background records, and the theory tests. You may not apply again anytime soon.

MacTavish, out.

[font=Agency FB]
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Liberty Navy recruitment - Enko - 12-04-2009

--New Application Registered--
--Location of Application: Liberty Navy Recruitment Centre, Planet Manhatten, New York System
--Form Data Enclosed--
---------------------
Name: Jennifer Bishop
Birthplace: California, Planet Los Angeles.
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 63kg
Relatives:
Julian Bishop – Father
Rebecca Bishop – Mother
Richard Bishop – Brother
Zane Bishop – Brother
Previous fields of work: LSF Agent with full training.
Experience: 7 months after training in the LSF.
About yourself:

I was never happy to see my Brothers encouraged to join up with the Navy, asked to continue the tradition of the family. I was forbidden by my father to follow my brothers into the Navy, wishing for me to become interested in other things, though it never happened. Perhaps the influence of my Brothers was still strong after they left, I am still not sure, being forbidden to join the Navy I looked towards the LSF instead, suffice it to say my Father was not happy. However at this point it was too late, I was already starting my life in the LSF and things were moving fast.

Problems started occurring particularly after training had ended, it was just not the line of work I was looking for, after working things out with my father he is convinced now this is my life, as this is what I want to do, the Navy is the only life I will be comfortable with. There should be no doubt in my ability to fly, I am perfectly capable to fight with the Liberty Navy as much as any man.

//*
Timezone: GMT +0
*//
--Application End--

Liberty Navy recruitment - teschy - 12-04-2009

Good day, applicant.

Your application has been properly reviewed, and your test corrected.

Jennifer Bishop, you have been accepted into the Liberty Navy. Please outfit your Executioner class vessel, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those (or more, depending on the case), and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensign, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

MacTavish, out.

[font=Agency FB]

Liberty Navy recruitment - CzeReptile - 12-11-2009

**** Incoming transmission ****
**** Subject : Liberty Navy application form ****
**** Sender : Paul Anderson ****

Full name : Paul Jack Anderson
Birthplace : Los Angeles planet
Height : 188 cm
Weight : 90 kg
Relatives : father Matthew Anderson, commodity trader
mother Janine Anderson (born Adams), teacher
Previous fields of work : Two years flying armoured transport, carrying various VIPs over the Liberty, another two years serving as mechanic in army depot on Los Angeles planet, helping out with various fighter craft, spent next few years on West point academy.
Experience : Prowess in flying all sorts of fighter craft, maintenance, commodities, laws, combat tactics
Timezone : GMT + 1 of the old Earth
S-KYP3 comm channel username : metalheadps

Reasons for joining :
After finishing the academy this seems only right step to me. I have much like for Liberty and our armed forces and since I was a boy, I have been dreaming to one day fly aboard some of the mighty capital ships in our Navy, uncaring about what would I do there, just being on it, in the vastness of space. So I thought I will give it a try, I cannot say I graduated the Academy easily, I am not a genius, but finally the evenings spent with books and combat simulators proven to be useful at least. If opportunity arises, I would much love to join the Navy to help it out in all tasks that might arise in Liberty space.

signed
Paul Anderson

**** Transmission out ****
**** Signal lost at : Planet Los Angeles, California system ****

Liberty Navy recruitment - Urso - 12-12-2009

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***
*** To: Liberty Navy Recruitment Office ***
*** Subject: Liberty Navy Application ***

Name: Travis W. Burgess
Birthplace: Planet Houston
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 141 lbs.
Relatives:
Kevin Burgess - Father - Deceased
Karen Burgess - Mother
Previous Fields of Work: LSF operative
Experience: Learned the basics of piloting and fighting the LSF
Timezone: (GMT-06:00) Central Time
Biography:
Before I was born, my father was a captain in the Liberty Navy. When I was 8 years old the mysterious Nomad War broke out, though little of the Liberty public knew what was going on. The death of my father is kept confidential. But I do know that he was protecting the Alaska system from order terrorists and supposedly killed by the enemy of the state, known as Edison Trent, who was hailed as a hero at the end of the war. As soon as I could fly a ship I joined the LSF, doing light assignments, but was taught how to fight with a ship then. It is a high priority to stop the terrorist organization known as the Order, that was associated with taking my father's life. I hold my father in high honor and wish to follow his footsteps in the Liberty Navy, to protect and serve Liberty from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Liberty Navy recruitment - teschy - 12-12-2009

Good day, applicants.

Your applications have been properly reviewed, and your tests corrected. Therefore:

Travis Burgess and Paul Anderson's applications have been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those (or more, depending on the case), and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

The rest that have not been mentioned here, sorry to announce that your applications have been turned down, due to several flaws in your background records, and the theory tests. You may not apply again anytime soon.

MacTavish, out.

[font=Agency FB]

Liberty Navy recruitment - Luis - 12-13-2009

=INCOMMING TRANSMISSION=
[Image: nina-sky-1.jpg]
=Comm Source: ELI THOMAS=
=Source: PLANET CURACAO=

=OPENING TRANSMISSION=

NAME: ELI THOMAS
BIRTHPLACE: PLANET CURACAO
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 128 lb
RELATIVES:
ROTH THOMAS (Captain of Luxury Liner)
ELIZABETH THOMAS (SECRETARY OF OSC)
(Both work on Orbital Spa and Cruise)

PREVIOUS FIELD OF WORK: None. (Basically came out of Private High Flight Academy in the past 4 months)
EXPERIENCE: Flight and fight tactics against pirates.
TIMEZONE: (GMT -5:00) Eastern USA & CANADA Time
S.K.Y.P.E.: luisito1002

BIOGRAPHY:

Born on Planet Curacao, the fine rich planet of the sea. Living in there is like heaven. Hardly we ever have trouble with pirates since our OSC Fighter Pilots are very well trained to ease the attacks. My both parents work for the Cruise Line, as my dad is captain of a Luxury Liner while my mother is a secretary at the office. I hardly ever had time with them. Leaving me alone on the housewith an House Keeping AI that used to take care of me. However, most of my studies were flight courses. Most were difficult to pass, but I managed to gain the upperhand in the skies by maintaing a 98.156 overall average and a 4.000 GPA. After graduating from the academy, my mother told me to join the Manhattan University on New York. But, no. . . .I have decided that same day to join the Navy. Reason why is that most of my studies were made for I to join the Liberty Navy Federation and be a hero like the others. Hopefully, meet the President of Liberty as well. Thus, in joining the LN, I have to put my effort on everything. Helping the other Navies with pirate attacks.

=LINK TERMINATE=

Liberty Navy recruitment - Pacific - 12-14-2009

**** Sender : George Pacific ****

Full name : George Pacific
Birthplace : Planet Manhattan New York System
Height : 175 cm
Weight : 71 kg
Relatives
Father: Ivanov Pacific Dimitrov , former Navy Oficer
Mother: Samantha Jackson Dimitrova, Former Outcast pilot but unknown
Brother:Ivan Pacific Dimitrov- Liberty sige Cruser Commander (LNS-Pacific)
Brother:Stanimir Pacific Dimitrov- A Smuggler
Brother:Martin Pacific Dimitrov- A Gun boat Captain (LNS-Valiant) Soon to be decommission
Brother:Petko Pacific Dimitrov- Unknown disappeared in the Omega Systems
Previous fields of work : None 1st time in space
Timezone : GMT + 2 of the old Earth
S-KYP3 comm channel username : bg.cpt.dimitrov
Biography:
The Dimitrovi is a Bulgarian Family that escaped from the coalition and Left the Sol system whit the Alliance sleeper ship Liberty the 1st Dimitrov add to the name Dimitrov Pacific. Because he was scared of isolation from the other alliance families. My father fell in love whit my mother doing a mission for the navy in omicron alpha she was all alone when they took her in to chastity after that she told my Father that she left the Outcast .Then my 1st brother was born he always had some kind of argument whit our mother. After his full age he joint the Liberty navy to fallow the example of his father and he fast became a Curser commander. So did and the Second brother Martin Pacific Dimitrov but he became a Gunboat captain.
But 1 of my brother fallowed the example of my mother and Stanimir Pacific Dimitrov Became a Slave-Cardimine Smuggler my brother Ivan is still trying to get him on the right track and after 1 day in jail and some BH help maybe he maybe stop.
For the final brother Petko Pacific Dimitrov disappeared a week a go the BHG told us that he cud be killed by the Corseirs but my Brother Stanimir sue him at omega 11 for 4 sec his Field of work is still not known
Reasons for joining:
I want to be just like my 2 Brothers and make my father proud
To help my 2 brother in the right track
Gorge Pacific

**** Signal lost at : Planet Manhattan, New York system ****

Liberty Navy recruitment - Silvermistshadow - 12-15-2009

**** Sender : Jake Dunn ****

Full name : Jake Dunn
Birthplace : Planet Los Angeles, California System.
Height : 175.26cm
Weight : 72.5747792kg
Relatives
Father: Commander Johnathan Dunn, former commanding officer of the LNS Willamette.
Mother: Lt. Commander Alyssa Dunn, former First Officer of the LNS Columbia.
Brother: Ensign Tiberius Dunn, currently aboard the LNS Willamette.
Previous fields of work: I'm normally in Philidelphia hunting pirates.
Timezone : My circadian rhythm corresponds to -8 GMT.
S-KYP3 comm channel username : Silvermistshadow
Biography: I'm a regular Navy brat, considering my whole family has so far been in there at one point. Even though I didn't join early like my brother, I still have some combat experience from hunting the less dangerous pirates in the Philidelphia system. I figured I should put that experience to even better use serving the Navy like my ancestors. Even further back, my family migrated from Bretonia 300 years ago, possibly 'seeking a breath of fresh air', if you've seen the smog lying around in space out there.

**** Last known location: Philidelphia System, Planet Eerie. ****

Liberty Navy recruitment - Capt. Henry Morgan - 12-18-2009

<Application deleted. I've reconsidered, and I don't think I really have the time for another faction.>