Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - aznremix416 - 12-19-2009

****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Jorge Tippman
SUBJECT: Recruitment

Full name: Jorge Numark Tippman
Birthplace : Planet Houston
Height : 190 cm
Weight : 95 kg
Experience : Graduated in South Houston Flight Academy with a specialized degree in weaponeering, Served in the 75th Marines Battalion stationed in Planet Houston for 5 years.

Reasons for joining :
Private Tippman always wanted to be a pilot, but unfortenutely with his low fund he was not able to afford flight school. His parents tried all they can but ends could not meet. Tippman, ever since he was a kid, joined of exploring and flying in space, and serve Liberty so he could preserve the democracy that his nations gives him and his family. Tippman as a young adult finished basic training, was stationed in Planet Houston and did nothing but training and Global Security. Even then he did not give up, he wanted to serve in the Liberty Military, but he prefered space as always. One day his luck came, a good friend of his a Lt. Taylor from a rich family seemily all of a sudden appreached Tippman and gave him a huge check. Tippman, his mouth wide open, could not believe what he was seeing. Taylor handed Tippman the check and calmly stated that this was for his flight education. Tippman packed up as soon as he can and flew to the South Houston Military academy to practice Space and Aeriel techniques. He graduated as the top of his class, and when he first saw the never-ending stars he knew he was home.Tippman took a shuttle to the nearby BAttleship Mississippi, went directly to the recruitment office, and filled out an application

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Liberty Navy recruitment - Jackfrench - 12-28-2009

Name: Jack.french
Birthplace: Manhatan

I was born in manhtan.I have first pilot ship at 10 years old with my parents, for this ocasion my parents have offer to me a guardian and i have enterie in Navy Flight School.i have receive a promotion after examen i leave shcool i have kill more 200 pirates.
now i have avenger gunboat and cruiser (need beter good rep with LN guard , not used for fight )

I rejoin you because after my promotion they demande me to enterie in navy army because my good work

If you want test me call me by pm

Liberty Navy recruitment - Zomane - 12-29-2009

~~Hologram appearing~~

Hello. I'm Arthur Mark.I'm transferring a tape to you which I will be playing now.

Birthplace:Planet Gran Canaria
Height:7.1 feet
Weight:87 KG
Relatives:Unknown
Previous Fields of Work:Equipment shop helper,Unofficial Navy
Experience:I have had alot of experience with equipments, ever since I was a small boy, I've been helping in an experience dealer.

I was born on Gran Canaria. I was 5 years old, and we were travelling to Manhattan in a Transport. All was well, until terrorists decided to attack us. We were in the California system. The terrorists never warned us and launched torpedoes. My father just had enough time to throw me into the escape pod and eject me.... and I was ejected with the Transport in pieces; my family had been wiped out.... I was taken to Manhattan and I became a helper to the Equipment dealer till now.Along with helping the equipment dealer, I passed with good marks in Science,Maths,English and Space studies.I passed with bad marks on Xenoarchaeology, and I never did actually care about it.

When I was old enough, I used to fly around manhattan in a Starflier. And recently, I got a lucky prize of about 20 million credits. I quickly flew to Battleship Missouri and got accepted part-time in the Navy. I was lead to Virginia where I maximized an Upholder with code-weapons and Supernova Antimatter cannons with paralyzer missile,nuclear mine and reinforced cruise disruptor. I helped the Navy unofficially for weeks, and now I applied officially,but for unknown reasons I was rejected. Soon after that, while I was on duty, I came into a fight with a fighter. I called for backup, but before I knew anything, my bomber exploded and I barely ejected. I have been in medical since, but now, I am back and I reapply to fulfil my dream.

The navy is a dream for a man. The one thing I want to do is serve my country. What happened to me, I dont want it to happen to other people. The troubles I have faced, it is what I dont want anybody else to face. I want to be a barrier against such incidents; and the only way to do it is to join the Navy, as they're the most skilful fighters.

//Skype name:zomane1337

~~Hologram Disappearing~~

Liberty Navy recruitment - LegendOfTheWolf - 12-29-2009

*****Transmission*****

Name : Oliver Gaven ( Olley perferd name )

Bio :

I was born on Freeport 2 , my mum and dad were pround parents , sadly they passed away by natural causes . My Uncle took me in , he was a Liberty Officer . I looked up to him , he was a fantastic piolet , and a great family man . He wanted me to always become a Liberty Officer like him , but i never felt the same ambition . His ship was destroyed in space ,his body was never found , not that it would of being . I started to train to become a Officer , hand to Hand combat , Space flight , Space Combat everything . I was finally hired as a Bodyguard when i was 22 . I worked along side the NAvy for a while when i encounterd certain Pirates trying to attack my contact . I started to think about joining the Navy in my Uncles Honour , and when my Friend Cpt.Cartlidge of USI Richfield disappeard i wanted to make sure liberty was safe for everyone .

Mr.Gaven

***** "Olley Bailey" Sighned out *****
*****Transmission Ended *****

Liberty Navy recruitment - QuietVega - 12-30-2009

To whom it may concern,

This is freelance support ship pilot Micheal Vega. I am formally submitting an application for recruitment into the Liberty Navy. I am 25 years old and was born in New Johnstown on Planet Erie. I am male (last time I checked) and am approximately 1.88 meters in height and am currently operating under the timezone of -5 GMT. I am the only child of Roxanne and Rick Lee Vega.

My past employment was all self employment. On Erie, I had established a small information system management firm (which still operates today in a state of foreseeable mediocrity). After selling that firm I dedicated some time to studying the habits of the human race; I had even opened a flea market to provide an escape from the hassles of the corporate living. While experimenting with some old comms equipment I had obtained, I had detected unusual behavior from pilots in the Pennsylvania System: this condition is now commonly referred to as the short-spanned "LOLwut? Virus".

After tracking the effects of the virus as far as the Cortez System, I had lost its track. Upon returning home, I was surprised to find that previously infected pilots were acting as if nothing had ever happened to them; and as much as this perplexed me, I gave up the tracking of the issue out of sheer boredom.

Currently, I am sole operator of the independent support ship Ranson: which is a retrofitted Grizzly/DL-Hai Liberty Shuttle. I normally operate as a "paddy-wagon" style vessel, cleaning up battle debris and transporting Liberty Rogues, Outcasts, Xenos, and occasionally Lane Hacker criminals to prison stations LPI Huntsville and LPI Sugarland. I am often a first responder to rookie pilots that have gotten in over there heads.

My primary reason for wanting to join Navy is admiration and the desire of self-improvement. I admire the Navy's dedication to making Liberty a better place for traders, miners, and citizens. While I am fully aware that I am not the best pilot in sector, I do wish improve on my combat skills, so that I can better protect the delicate peace within the nation. Above all, I wish, for once in my life, to be a part of something greater than myself...

My S-KYP3 ID is "QuietVega"... Thank you for your consideration,

This is Micheal Vega signing off.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Nosferath - 12-31-2009

***TRANSMISSION CANCELED***

Liberty Navy recruitment - UNO_1 - 01-01-2010

[font=Arial][size=16][b][i][color=#FF6666]:P
My name is UNO_1.Y wish to be member navy,but,not know good english,and here is more,more information and not undestand more.
Y am 3 question :
1.for to be member,what y need ?
2.what i must to know ?
3.where write short description ?
About me :me country is Romania.y am 43 years,y like FL and so,like yoga,nature and music.y am single,no mariage.the last has disaster.y`m 1,75/72 kg.know pvp (player vs player fight)y am experience on fight,last game server has void ,berlin,and new universe.Here y need little time for accommodation with speed, movement to fight,and..maybe more.and one last question:if have account id navy,possible to have another acount pirate?
Thanks..but I did not know where to post
for signature..UNO_1

Liberty Navy recruitment - darkxy - 01-01-2010

*** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ***

[Image: 1222295658828-1.jpg]

[font=Agency FB]PRIORITY:[color=#FFFFFF][font=Lucida Console]HIGH
SOURCE:[font=Lucida Console][color=#FFFFFF]PLANET MANHATTAN
TARGET:[font=Lucida Console][color=#FFFFFF]LIBERTY NAVY
ID:[font=Lucida Console][color=#FFFFFF]LEA
SUBJECT:[font=Lucida Console][color=#FFFFFF]LN PRIMARY FLEET APPLYCATION

Greetings [color=#FFFFFF]Liberty Navy.This is officier Lea speaking.Please consider this message as request joining your honoured ranks.My name is Lea, and I have been serving as an Ensign in the Liberty Navy for almost five years. I serve Liberty well, protecting traders and enforcing the laws of Liberty. I have had no prior experience with the Rhienland conflict, but rather defending the homefront. It is an honour to protect Liberty's interests, I know my way around a Very Heavy Fighter, and will willingly die fighting for the cause. I write this request to join the Primary Fleet, so I can help the people of Liberty, and fight alongside the heroes of our great house.

Please Let me introduce myself:

Im called Lea. I was born on Planet Manhattan in the New York system. My childhood wasn't on a perfect level but It was great, although sometimes I used to have bad moments, Of course, I didn't allow them to ruin my fun! I had a lot of friends arround me, who used to teach me a lot of things. I learned a lot of from them over the years. They used to tell me, how nice it can be to fly a space ship, which I was hoping to, one day.I knew that day will come. Sooner, or later. My parents were great people. They had a lot's of respect from everyone. My mother used to be a Liberty Security Force secret Agent, while my dad was an Liberty Navy Officier.They were both very good fighter pilots.One of the bests.My mother used to operate in many guard systems, and those who were restricted to civilian people.Her job was to prevent Nomads, causing trouble to human race.She was on many secret assignments.Though, I didn't know much about them, becouse she used not to tell me ''almost'' everything, not to get me worried.My mother's name was Victoria.Everything was fine untill ... that day came.Untill, those nomads showed up.Untill those damn nomads ambushed my mum on her special assignment with her folks.They were all shotten down like flies.Some tried to escape but they've failed.Others were infeasted.Made to do something againts their own free will.

**Oh noo ... God (?) ... Stop it** (?) **Get the heck ... (?) ... outta** Head ** ... (?) ... **
**Liberty ... (?) ... BURN** Revenge **OURS**
**Get the hell outta MY ... (?) ... ** breaking out
**Humans (?) DIE**

NoooooOOO!!! - I said
YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!

-Two years passes:

I'm sixteen.From time to time, i used to study our ship's structual integrity, and also weapons systems.I wanted to get my revenge on nomads.Onced for all.After 2 years of hard working, exam finally came.Of course, I've had best results and I've won all qualifications.After that, I went on fighter pilot academy.As my parents were well known, I didnt want to disappoint them.I gave my best, to get my first flight, and to prove myself.Which I did.I won all impressions, our first expedition was Colorado system.We were in a pursuit of pirates.They flee away from us, but after everyone pulled back, I continued.They told me to cut my engines off, its too dangerous to go there alone, though I was only eighteen.I refused.It was the stuppidest thing I've done ever.But it all finished good.I made it to disable one of the Pirate's engines, and he was taken to the custady.They were very impressed.But still, I had a lots of work to do untill I get my license.I remember the first time I flew into space.I just thought myself: -- Wow .What a beauty -- I know there its dangerous, there are a lots of things waiting for me out there.I know it was risky, but still, my moto kept me on foot: Never give up.
And soo, on, after 2 more years when I became twenty, I finally got myself pilot license.My dad was very proud of me.He knew I will never let him down.Nor even my mum who sacreficed herself just to save Liberty's interests and her own family.Thats what Im going to do.To get my REVENGE!And defend Liberty's interests!

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]End Of Transmission
[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]*** SIGNAL LOST ***

Liberty Navy recruitment - Daerune - 01-08-2010

Incoming Transmission
communications ID:
Blake Bane

Name: Blake Bane
Height: 5,9 feet
Weight: 97 kgs
Parents: Brandon Bane, Rachel Bane (Bennett)
Place of birth: Toledo, Omicron Minor
Date of birth: 798 AS
Timezone: 12+ GMT

Previous Fields of Work Had a part time job at a supermarket, then a mechanic at a ship repair shop, construction of vessels. Order combat training

Experience: Was trained in basic combat and survival through Order simulation and Training programs only past basic but failed gain access to advanced training.

Story about yourself: Greetings I am Blake Bane son of Major Brandon Bane and mechanic Rachel Bennett, My father was born in Liberty at California Minor and my mother was born on Planet Cambridge in Bretonia. When I was born my mother and father sent me to grow up with a relative my Auntie Shelly Bennett where I spent most of my life in the safety of planet New London, during that time I finished High school had a few fights with some of the people but as you do I only got average marks much to my guardians disappointment, when I turned eighteen I make my way out to the base where my father was stationed where he got me into the recruitment of the Order and I quite a few training drills survival simulations and after my training period was up I applied for an advanced combat program but was denied. after two years of life out in the snow of Toledo I decided to leave after my father and mother were discharged, My fathers legs became to old to be of use any more and my mother after a accident lost most of her hearing due to a explosion of a nearby cannonball missile. After determining the Order is no longer the right 'Path' for me I've decided I would try and sign up with the Liberty navy, where I'd be better suited to defending civilians and keeping order within Sirius. I know this will most likely be rejected forgotten or ignored but I just wanted to at least turn my life around and leave that frozen hell hole behind me

I am currently on Freeport 4 in Magellan sending this from the control panel of my Nephthys fighter, which is now my home for the time being

Transmission ended

//Skype: Litany_of_Fury

Liberty Navy recruitment - Marius0920 - 01-09-2010

***INCOMMING TRANSMISSION***

To Liberty Navy

Name:James Norrington
Place of Birth: Planet New London (recently moved to Planet Manhattan)
Experience:3 years flying fighters, bombers and Transports
Timezone:2+ GMT

Requesting to join the Liberty Navy

James out.