Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - SMI-Great.Fox - 01-10-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
***Incoming Transmission***

Name- Kyle.Sparrowhawk
Age- 24
Gender- Male
Height- 6ft 2in
Weight- 210 lbs
Parents- Brian Sparrowgrove and Sheryl Sparrowhawk
I am currently working as a reporter for PENN News but I have been engaged in multiple dogfights with my frieghter that I'm piloting.
Timezone- Central USA
Birthplace- Planet Erie

Well I grew up on a small farm outside of the town Strawberry Fields on Erie and decided to enter journalism for a career choice. Have been enjoying it so far however i work also as a part time friegther pilot for ALG since journalism doesnt pay very much. I bared witness to a LNS ship being highjacked in Magellan by lane hackers and decided to persuade the locals to help resuce the ship. When we were able to rescue the ship and convoy it back to California minor, we were attacked by the same group of hackers who attacke the ship a bit earlier.

I decided to join the LNS to help repell the attackers and managed to down a crusier's shields, but sadly i was forced to eject after it decided to focus on me and overpowered me.

So being faced with the option of helping the LN was not of choice but of duty to the servicemen and women of Liberty that day. I feel that this is a chance to see myself in a new light.

Liberty Navy recruitment - harrier - 01-11-2010

Dubble posted, this one deleted.

Liberty Navy recruitment - harrier - 01-11-2010

Name: Jovan Jeffries
Birthplace: Pittsburg, New York System
Heigt: 6 feet round.
Weight: 91 Kgs.
Year of Birth: 796 A.S.
Previous Fields of Work: Ageira Technologies Gate/Lane parts shipper.
TimeZone: +1 GMT

Hello Sir/ Madam,

The Liberty Navy is something to be proud of, and I always wanted to be a part of it. The thing with the Navy is that it takes care of it people, civilian or not. And now we are at war with Rheinland, I made the decicion to send you this form. I care for New York, I care for Liberty Space, we just can't let them look down upon evreything that is good. Freedom of Market. As a part of the Liberty you have to stand for its companies, that's what I like about Liberty, and I am willing to fight for it. Will you let me? You asked for a biography, you can find it attached to my application.

Sincerly yours,

Jovan Jeffries

Biography:
I always wanted to join the Navy, but when I turned 18 my mother did not approve. I grew up respecting my parents wishes and decided to go and work for Ageira Technologies. For a time I took Gate/Lane parts to the Sigma 19 construction site in Okinawa. It could be a dangerous trip but the pay was good, and I liked the exitement of fighting the pirates who thought they could take my cargo. And the running when they had way better odds. You can run from evreything, but never run out of countermeasure ares. That said, I moved to planet Denver, closer to work and a lot of Ageira personell stays on that planet. My mother had cancer, we have known that for a couple of years, when her time nearly came she called me. I went to Pittsburg and she told me to live my own live. So I applied to the Navy. Something I always wanted.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Bertie - 01-13-2010

*incoming transmission*
*scanning... scanning...*
*no viruses found*
*opening transmission*

Name: John.Newman
Birthplace: Planet Pittsburgh
Height: 6 feet or approx. 2 meters
Weight: 150 lbs. or approx. 70kgs
Relatives: Joe.Newman Father
Becky.Newman (Maiden: Johnston) Mother
Jace.Newman Brother
Tiffany.Newman Sister
Previous Fields of Work: None Found for John.Newman
One Found for Alias [AIP]Berti Field of Work: Mining and/or Transporting
Independent Trader ID
Experience: Very Little PVP Experience. Very Interested in gaining new experiences. Will work hard to get better and strive to be the best no matter how far off i am.
Am excellent at listening and following Orders/Directions
//A Bit of Real life info in here. In Real life i am a member of the National Guard where you must follow orders. Back to Role play (Game)\\

Timezone: UTC -06:00 (Central Time Zone USA)

I was born on Planet Pittsburgh where my parents lived. I am the second child my sister being older and brother younger then myself. My dad worked on Planet Pittsburgh and my mom traveled to Fort Bush where she worked. When my sister turned 20 she left and worked for a trading company (i believe it was the Gas Miners Guild. One day a letter came in the mail holding news of my sisters death. Her transport was ambushed outside of the Texas System. There were no survivors. That is when i realized i need to protect our citizens. I thought about the LSF and the Liberty Police but i wanted to join the Liberty Navy to serve my country as well as the citizens living there. Today I put in my application for the Liberty Navy and pray for good results. I have always admired the Navy and they have been helpful in the past. I respect them and want to return the favor to those who helped me.

*end transmission*

Liberty Navy recruitment - Tales23 - 01-13-2010

[Image: LibertyApplication-1.png]

Liberty Navy recruitment - Psychedelic - 01-14-2010

<===Incoming Transmission===>

Dear Sir!

My name is Psy
I was born In Pennsylvania. I am 27 years old, male, 6.2 feet and 200 lb.
I was born in a mining family. I was always thought to work for myself and achieve whatever I want.
So after schooling I proceeded to mining in order to gain funds, as I wanted to have a solid financial background, and not depend on anyone. This may clarify my age.

As I was always more attracted to the navy than mining, it was never a question what I will do in the future.
After I collected some money, I bought my ship (avenger) on my own. It still misses some guns, as I have run out of credit, but in no time it will be fully equipped.

I am ready to defend Liberty and liberty.

Timezone: +1GMT
s-kyp3: not available (please omit this item missing, for at least some time)

Liberty Navy recruitment - teschy - 01-14-2010

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] Medium.

TARGET ID: Navy Applicants.
COMM ID: Admiral Ryan MacTavish.

SUBJECT: Recruitment.

Greetings, pilots.

Today, I have finished reviewing your applications, that including your personal backgrounds and theory tests. It wasn't an easy decision, but I made sure to pick only the best. Therefore:

Arthur Mark, Micheal Vega, Blake Bane, George Walker, Jovan Jeffries, John.Newman - Your applications have been accepted.. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those (or more, depending on the case), and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

The rest that have not been mentioned here, sorry to announce that your applications have been turned down, due to several flaws in your background records, and the theory tests. You may try again, but not anytime soon.

MacTavish, out.

[font=Agency FB]
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Liberty Navy recruitment - wardog125 - 01-16-2010

*incoming transmission*
*scanning... scanning...*
*no viruses found*
*opening transmission*

Name: Jace.Newman
Birthplace: Planet Pittsburgh
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 137 lbs.
Relatives: Joe.Newman Father
Becky.Newman (Maiden: Johnston) Mother
John.Newman Brother
Tiffany.Newman Sister
Previous Field of work: None found for Jace.Newman
Experience: Some PVP Experience.
Am excellent at listening and following Orders/Directions
Timezone: UTC -06:00 (Central Time Zone USA)

I was born on Planet Pittsburgh where my parents lived. I am the last child my sister and my brother being older. My dad worked on Planet Pittsburgh and my mom traveled to Fort Bush where she worked. When my sister turned 20 she left and worked for a trading company (i believe it was the Gas Miners Guild. One day a letter came in the mail holding news of my sisters death. Her transport was ambushed outside of the Texas System. There were no survivors. Being Shocked at this I felt i should help the Navy fight off the pirates who destroy people who did nothing to deserve such a death. How better to do that then to join the navy and fight along side them. Through better and worst always there to fight (As long as it doesn't break the rules of the server).

*end transmission*

Liberty Navy recruitment - Yumi Saeko - 01-16-2010

--New Application Registered--
--Location of Application: Liberty Navy Recruitment Centre, Planet Manhatten, New York System
--Form Data Enclosed--
---------------------
Name: Sarah Oneil
Birthplace: WestPoint, System New York
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 63kg
Previous fields of work: i work with the lns on the Lyza.T
I was a crew for 6 month and decide to become a pilots
Story : I never support to see my parents die in an explosion.
In my life i see to many people die againts the war , or the criminals acts , i decide to protect all who need help
and try to defend Liberty every day . I see too many hacker in liberty , i want to help the good cause and joint the navy.
//*
Xfire: dyls17
Timezone: GMT +1
*//
--Application Send--

Liberty Navy recruitment - Kaiden - 01-17-2010

Name: Terry "Whiplash.One" Frost
Birthplace: Planet Denver, Colorado
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 183lbs
Relatives: Jennifer Frost (Mother), Simon Frost (Father), Tamara Frost (Sister)
Previous fields of work: Helmsman of a Universal Shipping Heron class train for 2 years.
Story: Parents both serve in the Liberty Navy and I joined after doing some travelling as the afforementioned Train helmsman. I'm known for following orders to the letter and not ignoring my superiors wishes.