Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - Naiikiin - 01-22-2010

.....INCOMING TANSMISSION.....

Name: Enrus Tolkan
Birthplace: Planet Manhatan, New York System
Year of Birth: 796 A.S.
TimeZone: +2 GMT

.....END OF TRANSMISSION.....

Liberty Navy recruitment - Enojado - 01-22-2010

' Wrote:[LN]-Enrus.Tolkan

RAWR!

Liberty Navy recruitment - Corraka - 01-22-2010

Eli Ruiz, a 19 years old man with dark brown hair and an average height. Eli was born On Los Angles and lived on Manhattan for the first 8 years of his life. He then was forced by his uncle to work with him on his Prison Liner working in the engine area. He found out that soon his uncle was a slave trader and set free the prisoners on the ship and escaped when the ship landed on a planet in the Kyushu system. Eli then escaped to the Liberty and ever since that day he has lived to help others in need. Mostly in the Liberty.

(I hope this is good enough)

Eli Ruiz, a 19 years old man with dark brown hair and an average height. Eli was born On Los Angles and lived on Manhattan for the first 8 years of his life. He then was forced by his uncle to work with him on his Prison Liner working in the engine area. He found out that soon his uncle was a slave trader and set free the prisoners on the ship and escaped when the ship landed on a planet in the Kyushu system. Eli then escaped to the Liberty and ever since that day he has lived to help others in need. Mostly in the Liberty.

(I hope this is good enough)

Liberty Navy recruitment - Naiikiin - 01-22-2010

.....INCOMING TANSMISSION.....

Name: Enrus Tolkan
Birthplace: Planet Manhatan, New York System
Year of Birth: 796 A.S.
TimeZone: +2 GMT

.....END OF TRANSMISSION.....

Liberty Navy recruitment - Kazinsal - 01-23-2010

Your Name: Robert "Bob" Bueller
Birthplace: Willard Research Station
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 164 lbs.
Relatives: Mother - Felicia Bueller, father - Jacob Bueller
Previous Fields of Work: I've flown freelance for the navy a bit.
Experience: I'm not a half bad pilot.
Timezone: SMT-8
S-KYP3 Communication Details: kazinsal

I was born twenty-one years ago on Willard Research Station. Father was in the secondary fleet, so was my mother. My life growing up was normal, save for often moving around and living on battleships and carriers, which really isn't that fun. I flew a bit for the Navy as a freelancer until my ship was destroyed over West Point. I've been there, training, ever since. My goal is to join the primary fleet to serve Liberty and keep her safe from whatever's out there that wants to kill us.

Liberty Navy recruitment - TTC - 01-24-2010

--Incoming transmission--
Sender: Justin Stevens
Subject: Liberty Navy recruitment

Good evening, my name is Justin Stevens. I already have sent a form of the answers on the first and second part of the LN application, hereby I enclose the third part; my biography.

::Opening attachment 001::
Quote:Hello, my name is Justin Stevens. I was born on planet Manhattan in 789 After Settlement on the 12th of May and right now am a 29 years old man. My measurements are quite average, as I am 184 centimeters tall and weight 78 kilograms. I have been graduated in advanced bomber tactics and basic fighter class. At first, I didn't want to follow in the footsteps of my parents, Michael Stevens and Lizzy Stevens, and become a freelancer. No rules, pure freedom as a freelancer... That was my dream, until I for the first time set foot inside Liberty's criminal infested space. I couldn't leave Liberty like it is now... There are Lane Hackers, Liberty Rogues, Outcasts, Xenos and even Corsairs terrorizing the corners of Liberty. If it means I will die fighting here, so be it, as it will be for my fatherland.

I have been working as a freelance Navy officer for some time now, however, being alone has untill now been pretty unsuccesful. If I need to head out to get rid of any criminals for any reason, I have to do it alone usually, unorganised. This is the reason I want to apply as an [LN] officer. I will be more able to organise anything I do, succes will occur, I just know it...

Other information;
Timezone: GMT +2
S-KYP3 Communication Details: dodge848
::Closing attachment::

I think that means I rounded up everything, except the part in which I need to wait for an answer.
I greatly hope I will be flying and fighting for Liberty under the [LN]'s colors.

Yours faithfully,
Justin Stevens

--Transmission ends--

Liberty Navy recruitment - teschy - 01-26-2010

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] Medium.

TARGET ID: Navy Applicants.
COMM ID: Admiral Ryan MacTavish.

SUBJECT: Recruitment.

Greetings, pilots.

Another batch of applications has been reviewed, and the results are as followed:

Jace Newman, Justin Stevens and Robert Bueller
- Your applications have been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy IFF and ID Guard transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those (or more, depending on the case), and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

The rest that have not been mentioned here, sorry to announce that your applications have been turned down, due to several flaws in your background records, and the theory tests. You may try again, but not anytime soon.

MacTavish, out.

[font=Agency FB]
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Liberty Navy recruitment - Barricade - 01-27-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: VIC THORN
SUBJ.: LIBERTY NAVY RECRUITMENT

NAME: Vic Thorn
HEIGHT: 1,84m
PARENTS: Well, i can not publish the names.
EXPERIENCES: Many...

Greetings,

my name is Vic Thorn.
My story will be a bit different than all the others, i guess, but please listen.

I was born on Malta, far away from Liberty and raised there and on the Valletta shipyards, too.
My parents have a small establishment on Malta, which regulates all the incoming goods except of Cardamine.
So my family always was one of the few people on Malta who does not consume this filthy drug.
You must have experienced it, i mean living on a planet where only "zombies" walk around.
The fact the Outcasts ignore the nomad threat, the fact they somehow worship, adore them was the reason why i left my homesystem as soon as i got my first own ship.
I never wanted to be a "nomad pet" and i think the squids have something to do with the neverending flow of Cardamine...

When i reached Liberty, the New York system, i of course had no friends except of those Rogues i met in near West Point Station.
They gave me a home, well something close to that. At least it was far away from nomads and Cardamine.

I encountered Navy and police pilots, started to talk with the open-minded ones of them and i began to understand what the situation in New York and its' sorrounding systems really is.

I soon could not understand the credo of the Rogues in New York anymore.
They seemed more and more to be terrorists that only want the anarchy.
I left Buffalo and the Junkers granted me Asylum on Rochester.

From that point on i was meandering in space, the few Outcasts who sometimes showed up in New York didn't catch my attention and the Rogues started being severely contradictory.

Well, a few days ago, i met the Ensign George S. Walker near Manhattan.
I had made my decision, i wanted to serve something bigger as i learned about Liberty and its' enemies.
I explained myself to him and he fortunately listened, well he was biased towards me, but he would trust an Outcast at the first blush ?
He said we would remand me into custody on Fort Bush and i followed him.

I can only repeat myself, I want to serve the Liberty Navy, I want protect its' people from others, who only search the conflict, the anarchy.

I know i am not one of the usual applicants, but i hope you give me a chance to prove myself within the ranks of the Liberty Navy.

Hmm, you can reach me in the S-KYP3 Communications Network under Chris G / Orley // Timezone is GMT+1

I hereby remain respectfully yours Vic Thorn.
*nods head and looks down, while the transmission ends*

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

// Well, from here on we tried, Walker, Champ and me to handle this kinda on the RP way.
-> http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...765&st=3400 , post #3409 is the initiating one.
It failed, causing not really much attention.
I know have a guardian(LN repped), but would create an executioner and keep the guardian docked at
at the beginning, if this application is being accepted.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Pinko - 01-28-2010

Name: Cynthia Despot
Birthplace: Denver, Colorado
Weight: 90 pounds
Height: 5''0
Experience: Fresh West Point Military Academy top graduate

Despot was born on Denver in a rich family of Cryer stockholders. Although she lived a happy childhood, her parents were overprotective to her, which gave her (sadly for her parents) a great will for adventure. Having excellent marks in most of her classes but not knowing where to go, she thought she'd be stuck with inheriting her family's business. Luckily for her, she found out about the Liberty Navy seeking for new pilots and enlisted herself, knowing that this was the sort of adventure she always looked for. Even though her parents were against it at first, they finally accepted to let her in when she proved them that she'd be a worthy pilot when she fled from a xeno ambush group with her freighter untouched. Despot worked as hard as she could during the last 2 years to get promoted, and possibly join the Liberty Navy rather than being a reservist.

//Skype: Maria.Lavoie
//Timezone: EST

Liberty Navy recruitment - teschy - 01-29-2010

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] Medium.

TARGET ID: Navy Applicants.
COMM ID: Admiral Ryan MacTavish.

SUBJECT: Recruitment.

Greetings, pilots.

Application review time again, and here are the results.

Vic Thorn
and Cynthia Despot, your applications have been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy IFF and ID Guard transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those (or more, depending on the case), and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

MacTavish, out.

[font=Agency FB]
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****