Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - Strupens - 02-17-2010

Incoming transmission

This is Strupens. For your recruitment, im sending my BIO-File.
By this, it will be decided if im worthy joining the Liberty Navy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Opening "BIO-FILE/Strupens" Please Wait --
Displaying "BIO-FILE/Strupens"
Script; Start

Name: Strupens is the only name registered, possibly after an ancient river (Strupen) on Manhattan.
No last names were used on the settlement near Strupen.

Nickname: Siggurd
Father: Sigmund
Mother: Unknown
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Relatives; None currently alive.
Previous Fields of Employments: Freighter Transport
Experience: Pirate hunter at spare time.

Short biography;
I was born on Manhattan, in a settlement near a ancient river called Strupen.
When i was eight, i learned to operate a simplified starflier that my father manufactured. Sigmund they called him, since my family didnt really use last names.
He was the local Ship Crafter. Sigmund only made civilian ships, and if they wanted weapons they had to travel miles to purchase their beloved toys. He was against war, and the use of spacecrafts for the sake of slaughtering mankind.

At the age of 15, My father gave me a Rhino and put me in charge of purchasing tools and materials he needed to repair and build spacecrafts in larger cities. Our settlement was still VERY small. We were, maybe 20-30 persons.

My father had rich friends helping his shop, advertised and reccomended him for people needing cheap and sturdy civilian transport.

I know nothing about my mother Nothing. Wish i did
I never needed one anyway. Dad was always there.

- "Will is the source of all Achievements. Both at good and evil..." -Sigmund

My life and existence for the Liberty!
I want to join the Navy, because i want to take place. I want to take part in something and raise skills.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Rodent - 02-18-2010

Your Name-Elena Stanford
Age-21
Birthplace-Planet Erie, Pennsylvania system
Gender-Female
Height-172 cms
Weight-55 kilos
Relatives-Parents, Single brother
Previous Fields of Work-None
Experience-None
Timezone- SMT + 5.30
S-KYP3 Communication Details- prarabdh.thakur

Short Biography- I was born on Planet Erie to middle class Parents. My father was an Office Clerk and my mother was a teacher in a local school. I was brought up to be self-reliant and nobody realised that my ambition lay in the stars. I had always been in love with Liberty and what it stood for, and some part of me was itching to join the glory in some way. One day, Leaving a letter to my parents, I ran off with enough money to buy a decrepit starflier from a friend, and flew to New York to join the Liberty Navy, and here I am.

Attached documents -http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8581/katrinakaiftowalktheram.jpg

Liberty Navy recruitment - Alphalancer - 02-20-2010

Name: Selece Erylian
Birthplace: Manhattan, New York System
Birthdate: 773 AS
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Relatives: Zadoc Erylian- Captain of The Judiciary
Previous Fields of Work: Father's Trade company, more details in the Biography.
Experience: My dog fighting skills are in need of much improvment. Multiple engagments with pirates, Nomads, and Order vessles.
Timezone: GMT +1
S-KYP3: Please Personal Message me for further S-KYP3 information.
Communication Details: My patrols are frequent. Mostly during the Morning hours until early afternoon.

Selece Erylian

I was raised on Planet Manhattan by my mother, Celencia Erylian, and my Father, Zardonias Erylian. Being the younger sibling I inherited my mothers name while my brother, Zadoc was given my Father's. My parents died in a rather fluke accident. They were on thier way to the Pennsylvania system when their shuttle's trade lane sequence was disrupted and the shuttle was hurtled into the bottom-right lane piece. The shields did not compensate for the collision....... Their pain was non-existent. Back on Manhattan my brother and I had to undertake the task of managing my Father's trade business. It provided a less than ideal way of bringing in money. Soon the business failed and was closed down. My Parents death and the business' demise was only 3 years ago. I lived with my brother at the time and our parents WERE only a matter of miles away. My brother decided to work for the Liberty Navy earlier than I did, he never quite believed the Trade Lane malfunctioned. He blames all the criminals, so he has a certain loathing for them. I just recently made the decision to join the Navy officially. I believe that the malfuntion was valid and I have seen what criminals do to innocent lives. They corrupt them with Cardamine and Marijuana. Take lives as if they are gods, and disrupt the peace of Liberty. Also, Rhienland did a number on my Father's Trade Company to ensure its fall, and they succeeded. Revenge is not my path, but if I can keep Rhienland from Liberty I have fulfilled my purpose.

~Selece Erylian
"Libertonian to the Core"

Liberty Navy recruitment - Glis - 02-22-2010

Name: Zack Skywalker
Birthplace: Pittsburg, New York System
Birthdate: 796 AS
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 71 KG
Relatives: Uncle Samuel working for LPI (Liberty Police Inc.)
Previous Fields of work: Freelancing.
Experience: My fighting skills are a bit rusty but i will improve.
Timezone: GMT +1
S-KYP3: Please PM me for S-KYP3 Information, due to obvious reasons.

And now my Biography:

Hi, my name is Zack, I was born on Planet Pittsburg and me and my family moved to Manhattan when i was 10. My father Alexander was an engineer on Planet Pittsburg but got a promotion on Manhattan which is the reason we moved there, My mother Jennifer is a Deep Space Engineering trader. And one day there was an accident in my fathers Company, he was working on an engine of a navy vessel that was hit pretty hard by the Liberty Rogues earlier that day, and the engine exploded, we were told there was a mine stuck on the engine and my father was trying to take it of. The navy doesn't know how that mine got there, that happened when i was 14, and my brother was 12, my mother sent me to military academy at West Point i spent 4 years there, since i was in top 5 in my class i and the other 4 students were sent to Battleship Missouri for advanced training we spent 3 more years there. And now i want to join the Liberty Navy to help set Law and Order and prevent pirating and smuggling in Liberty Space.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Vergil - 02-23-2010

[font=System]
>>> Incoming Transmission <<<
ID: George Robertson
Subject: Recruitment for the LN

Greetings, I am George Robertson, I am 33 year old male. I was born on Planet Houston to some basic farmers. I am 5'9, weighing 170 pounds. I have previous experience as a planet-side policeman. I was born during a farmer rebellion, my father was a farmer who refused to join the violent farmers who then shortly after became Xenos, and as a result, my mother was shot while I was 5. My young adulthood was troublesome, hard time with the family, until they sent me off to a boot camp. My entire life changed. I changed from a mopey, lazy, dull boy into a hard justice bound man. I served in the Police Force for nearly 10 years, then moved on to secondary fleet operations in the Liberty Navy. Just recently, I want to be up with the primary fleet, acting more like a navy, not like a police force with bigger vessels that is the secondary fleet.

>>> Ending Transmission <<<

// EST (GMT-7), mitsuribi.yamato (skype)

Liberty Navy recruitment - ninjakitten - 02-23-2010

Name: Madison (Maddy) Grieves
Birthplace: LA, California
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 58 KG
Previous Fields of work: Slacker
Experience:
Timezone: GMT +10

Born to middleclass parents, Madison Grieves spent the majority of her formative years wasting time, and avioding any and all kinds of responsibilty. Neglecting her schooling, she was content to run around with various local teen gangs. Shortly after scrapping a passing grade from her educational institution, she realised her only available future lay in working for the same company as he parents. Being the sensible girl she was, Maddy turned to a life of intergallatic hitchhiking.

Several years later, Madison returned home to find her parents retired, enjoying the fruits of their labour. Due to her fear of 'the old', which her parents were now apart of, she hitched aboard the next transport offplanet and enlisted at the West Point Academy.

Liberty Navy recruitment - DeadMan - 02-23-2010

*** Incoming Transmission ***

***Comm ID: Jason Reed (In game: Jason.Reed) ***

*** To: Liberty Navy Recruitment ***

*** Subject: Application ***

Name: Jason Reed
Birthplace: Planet Manhattan, New York System
Birthdate: 797 AS
Height: 1.86 m.
Weight: 96 kg.
Hair Color: Light brown.
Eye Color: Grey.
Relatives: Brian Reed , Jessica Reed
Timezone: GMT +2

S-KYP3: Shon35236 .

Hello. My name is Jason Reed. I was born in 797AS on Planet Manhattan. My father was a lieutenant in the Liberty Navy secondary fleet. My mother works as the flight controller on West Point Military Academy. We were a good and happy family. That changed when in the 812AS my father was killed in battle with the Liberty Rogues in the California system. Since then, the purpose of my life has been revenge for my father. I decided to go study in the Liberty Navy starting at 815AS. At West Point Military Academy I was taught how to fly on Fighters. On completion of training I decided join the Liberty Navy Primary Fleet, and here I am.

Jason Reed.

*** End Transmission ***

Liberty Navy recruitment - teschy - 02-28-2010

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] Medium.

TARGET ID: Navy Applicants.
COMM ID: Admiral Ryan MacTavish.

SUBJECT: Recruitment.

Greetings, pilots.

This reply comes in with a short delay, due to the large influx of applications we have received lately. However, I have managed to sort out all of them up to date. Therefore, after studying each and everyone's background record, and reviewing the theory tests, the following decision has been made.

Jason Reed, David Calhoun, Madison Grieves, George Robertson, Eli Thomas
- Your applications have been accepted.. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

The rest of you, I'm afraid to report that your applications have been turned down, due to some flaws in your background records, and the theory tests. You may not apply again anytime soon.

MacTavish, out.

[font=Agency FB]
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Liberty Navy recruitment - teschy - 02-28-2010

RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Jihadjoe - 05-28-2010

RECRUITMENT HAS BEEN REOPENED.