Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - Avalanche - 05-29-2010

--Incomming Transmission--
--Loading...Loading...Loading--
--Opening Transmission--

[color=#99FF99]...Text begins to show...

My name is Jacob Hunt, I am a Liberty citizen and I'm 19 years old. I was born on Los Angeles and I have been planet side ever since. I am 6'2, 14.5 stone and SMT + 0.

My parents were common working type people, my dad was an engineer for civilian space ships and my mother was a nurse. They put me through a harsh and lower class education system for most of my life. I did however get to College on a English Scholarship and I have been at the College ever since. I am three weeks away from graduating and I need to start thinking about my future. I currently live by myself in a flat.

I have thought about doing Freelance work but I have decided fighting for my nations Navy forces would be a lot more fulfilling. I currently have no vessel with little combat experience but I'm a natural leader and coordinator. I am very good with solving issues and accessing the whole situation clearly and without hesitation. I feel I am what the Navy needs but that is clearly up to you.

I hope you will agree with me when I say, the Liberty Navy is my best option and that I can bring something to the table.

-Jacob Hunt

[color=#FFFFFF]--Closing Transmission--

Liberty Navy recruitment - Marcus Lindberg - 05-29-2010

[Incoming Transmission]

[Opening Transmission]

[color=#FFFFFF]Name: Andree Walker
Birthplace: Planet California
Height: 5 Ft. 9 In.
Weight: 58 Kg.
Relatives: My mother, a Navy pilot died giving birth. My father, another Navy pilot remarried a few years later to a civilian. Her daughter, my stepsister is in the Security Force.
Previous Fields of Work: Technically none, but I did go to Military School for 90 days after a series of unfortunately events 6 years ago. Since then I've learned discipline and responsibility for my actions. I had a Work Experience course when I was 16, but nothing military related.
Experience: Virtually none, I just came out of High School
Time Zone: SMT + 7
SKYP3: marcus.lindberg485

Biographical Summary:
I was born and raised in Planet California. As I mentioned, my parents were both serving in the Navy, my mother unfortunately died giving birth so I never got the chance to meet her. Fortunately, my dather remarried a few years so I didn't miss out on the experience of having a mom, my new mom was a civilian, working for Universal Shipping as an accountant. She had a daughter so I guess I got a stepsister out of it too, we were pretty close. Her name is Adrienne. About 6 years ago, I got myself into a little trouble with the law and got sent to military school for 90 days. Not exactly the most fun experience, but it taught me a lot of stuff I should've known to begin with I guess, stuff that my biological parents knew well. Anyway, my Juvenile record's been wiped clean as pertaining to Liberty Law so I got a chance to start again.

Reasons for Enlisting:
Well my dad's retired now after several years of service. My family, as in my dad and my biological mother are actually Bretonian immigrants who enlisted so that they could gain Liberty citizenship. I guess that's one of the reasons I want to join the Navy, other than what seems to have become a family tradition. I want to repay to this House for all the opportunities its given my family and I. Too many people don't recognize the benefits of being a law abiding citizen the way I do (given my Juve record). Some don't recognize them at all, such as the Rogue's or the Lane Hackers. Some people are denied these benefits that are considered rights in Liberty, like the people of Rheinland living under a dictatorship centered around their God-Chancellor. I hope that my enlistment will bring us one step closer to changing all that, for better.

[Closing Transmission]

Liberty Navy recruitment - Rodent - 05-29-2010

Incoming Transmission
Transmission Encryption: Medium-Low
Encryption Signature: Elena Stanford, Liberty Navy, Secondary Fleet
Message Subject: Request to join the Primary Fleet

*A woman appears on screen, she speaks with an exaggerated accent*

Good evening Sahrs! I wish to join the great navy primary to serve ma great nation of Libahty in better capacities. Ah've been servin' the Secondary fleet for a while now, and have flown with membahs of the Primary fleet on occassion. Attached is ma Bio-data.

[color=#CC0000]Attached Documents: ElenaBio.vtf
Open?
Y/N

You have chosen Y

Quote:Your Name-Elena Stanford
Age-21
Birthplace-Planet Erie, Pennsylvania system
Gender-Female
Height-172 cms
Weight-55 kilos
Relatives-Parents, Single brother
Previous Fields of Work-None
Experience-None
Timezone- SMT + 5.30
S-KYP3 Communication Details- prarabdh.thakur

Short Biography- I was born on Planet Erie to middle class Parents. My father was an Office Clerk and my mother was a teacher in a local school. I was brought up to be self-reliant and nobody realised that my ambition lay in the stars. I had always been in love with Liberty and what it stood for, and some part of me was itching to join the glory in some way. One day, Leaving a letter to my parents, I ran off with enough money to buy a decrepit starflier from a friend, and flew to New York to join the Liberty Navy, and here I am.

Those are ma basic stuff, what follows are ma degrees and related jazz.

Attached Documents: ElenaCredentials.vtf
Open?
Y/N

You have chosen Y

Quote:Educational Credentials

High School- B+ grades on overall assessment.
College- Degree in high-voltage engine components.

Military school Credentials

Physical tests- Passed, Assessment was B- "Not the best, but competent and strong enough to be one"
Mental tests- Passed with an A+ - "Shows an understanding for tactical warfare, even if the methods are rather crude"

That's yer psychiatrist's report, demanded for all Navy pilots.

Attached Documents: ElenaPsych.vtf
Open?
Y/N

You have chosen Y

Quote:From Mr Munther, Psychiatrist, West point. "Elena Stanford is a stubborn independent woman. She can be stupid and bull-headed at times, but is mostly mentally stable. She may have a tendency to explode in tense situations, and care must be kept not to anger her too much, as she's rather short-tempered."

Ah shall defend my homeland until ma bones fall off, and ah shall not let you down. Ma reasons for joining da Primary? To be able to serve da great nation to da best of my ability, and to destroy those Rhienland scum!

*She salutes, and sings the national anthem of Liberty, then slowly, the video feed fades*

[color=#6600CC]End Transmission

Liberty Navy recruitment - Contaan - 05-29-2010

--Message Encrypted--
--Message Decrypted--

Sender: Vice Admiral Galen Anderson

I would first like to say thank you all for applying to becoming officers in the Liberty Navy. I will be re-checking the applications later today and so your results will be up at that time. Mr. Hunt and Mr. Walker, your applications have been received and are under review. Miss Stanford, I don't seem to have receieved your test answers. If you could send them to the private frequency: (PM) that will be appreciated.

Signed,

Vice Admiral Galen Anderson

--End Transmission--

Liberty Navy recruitment - Pacific - 05-30-2010

------------Incoming Transmission-----------
----------- Source: LNS-Endurance--------------
----------- {ID} Captain Angelina Dimitrova ------

[Image: copyyc.jpg]

Greetings My name is Angelina Dimitrova and you can access my personal biography here Here I will add the Information thats not included int he Neural net. I have send the Quiz answers at PM

Your Name: Angelina Dimitrova
Birthplace: Planet Manhattan,New York system
Height: 1.80
Weight: 72
Relatives: all relative are to be found Here

Reasons for Enlisting: I want to have a Liberty Primary Fleet Carrier and continue the Family tradition in serving the Liberty Navy Wich my father holds dear . Make my family proud.

PreviousFields of Work: Commanding Officer of the LNS-Endurance.It was a cruiser part of the secondary fleet

Experience: Commanding a Small task group, fighter combat skills valuated at 5 ( on a 1-10 scale.)
Timezone SMT+2
S-KYP3 bg.cpt.dimitrov

---------------End Transmission----------------

Liberty Navy recruitment - Contaan - 05-30-2010

--Message Encrypted--
--Message Decrypted--

Sender: Vice Admiral Galen Anderson

Greetings, pilots.

Recruits Anthony Cornelius, Jacob Hunt, Andree Walker, Elena Stanford and Angelina Dimitrova

Your applications have been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy. Please send me your identification (//Skype) so you are added to the communications channel that the Liberty Navy uses.

Any issues, concerns or questions, please feel free to leave a message at my private messaging (PM) frequency.

The rest of you, I'm afraid to report that your applications have been turned down, due to some flaws in your background records, and the theory tests. You may not apply again anytime soon.

Signed,

Vice Admiral Galen Anderson

--End Transmission--

Liberty Navy recruitment - PhantomBlade - 05-30-2010

/////////Incoming Transmission\\\\\\\\\\

//////////Transmission accepted....... opening\\\\\\\\\\\\

Your Name-Terrance Williams
Age-29
Birthplace-Planet Los Angeles
Gender-Male
Height-5'11''
Weight-135 lb
Relatives-Parents, Brother Frank, Sister Karen
Previous Fields of Work-None, Enlisted out of high school and some college
Experience- Combat Simulations
Timezone- SMT+3.5
S-KYP3 Communication Details- RuneSword123

Short Biography- Born in L.A. from 2 very militaristic parents. My father was a Commander in the Navy, while my mother was a member of the LSF although she would never told me what she did. Even though our parents encouraged against it we all enlisted in the Law enforcement of Liberty, Me and my brother; The Navy, And my sister; The LSF. A few years ago my brother was fired from the Navy for disobeying a direct order. I will not make such a mistake and will serve honorably.

Liberty Navy recruitment - darkxy - 05-31-2010

-deleted-

Liberty Navy recruitment - James.Raynor - 06-01-2010

(( IC Information ))

* Name: James Raynor
* Date Of Birth: 779 A.S. July, 31
* Sex: male
* Previous Jobs:
BMM, captain of mining ship "Dover" (as indie)
Interspace, pilot of Large Train (as indie)
* Skills: as a native leader, especially good in commanding large vessels such as gunboats and cruisers
* Military History:
Nomad War: fighter pilot, Marcus Walker's cruiser battle group
Current time: Liberty Border Patrol, gunboat HMS Aspen (as indie)
* Place of Birth: Westpoint Academy, medical bay

I've been born in medical bay of Westpoint Academy. My father, Andrew Raynor was a navy officer, commander of Liberty Dreadnought. All his free time he was trying to spent with me and mom. He taught me how to fly on a spaceship and how to have an influence on people. When I became a fighter pilot, I was assigned to Marcus Walker's cruiser battle group. When all this nomad mess had started, we've been declared as enemies of the state. Many of my friends died then, but my nightmare was just starting. When we were helping Trent and Juny on orbit of Manhattan, battleship that blocked tradelane to Westpoint were commanded by... my father. I'm sure, he hadn't been infested, he was doing his job...
Once the Nomad War finished. I left navy and become a freelancer. But several years ago I understood, that I can't run from my past. My father was a damn good officer...
And so will I. I'm going to leave Border Patrol and join LN - in the memory of my dad. I don't want to revenge or smth like that - I only want to serve as good as my father did.

(( OOC Information))

* Ingame name: James.Raynor
* Skype/Xfire username: unclealex1990
* Timezone: +6 GMT

Liberty Navy recruitment - Bdun9595 - 06-03-2010

* Name: Jason Johnson
* Date Of Birth: 779 A.S. February, 23
*Height: Average
*Weight: Average
* Sex: Male
* Previous Jobs:
IMG, Navigator of Zephyr Carrier (ICMG)
Colonial Republic pilot of Nyx VHF
* Skills: I am a skilled pilot, especially in the Gunboat class craft and higher
* Military History:
Fighting the war agents the Outcast in the Tau systems both with the IMG and Colonial Republic
* Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan, First Liberty Hospital

Bio:
I was born on Planet Manhattan in the upper class division, I was always given everything and anything that I wanted. But with all that given to me I was still unhappy. What I sought was to fight so I joined a local fighting club. I quickly took up fighting and my parents hated me for taking this way of life. They threatened to dis-hone me if i continued with this lifestyle. So with that I took as much credits as I could and took off with my own Eagle class fighter. And not too long after my departure I ran into a few stray Liberty Rogues. It was turning bad for me and then a few Liberty Navy pilots come in and saved me with ease. I saw how they took down those Liberty Rogues and I instantly knew that someday I would request to become one of their ranks. And so, here I am filling out this application hopeing that you would accept me into your ranks

S-KYP3 Identification is Bdun9595