Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - Foochow - 07-01-2010

::Resending Transmission::

[color=#33CCFF]>> Incoming Transmission
>> Establishing Transmission
>> Neural Net ID: Lee Williams
>> Subject: [LN] Application

Your Name: Lee Williams
Birthplace: Planet Los Angeles
Height: 198cm
Weight: 84 kg
Relatives: Adam Williams (Father), Julie Williams (Mother)
Previous Fields of Work: DSE transport pilot, DSE Heavy Lifter Pilot, Lawful Mercenary.
Experience: Finished West Point Military Academy, Flight Simulator, Thinks before does something
Timezone: GMT +1
S-KYP3 Protocol: Stefan(Woodpecker)

Biography:
Born 792 A.S. at Planet Los Angeles, California system. Father Liberty Navy Officer, Mother house wife. Lee's childhood was interesting. He enyojed listening his father's storys. He from young ages wanted to follow his fathers steps. With 18 years he got job as DSE pilot. His father died year earlier in fight. He wanted to enlist WP Academy but money was problem. So he got another job to save more money. He becomed DSE Heavy Lifter pilot. After few months of saving he enlisted WP. In mean time he was lawful mercenary. Previous two jobs wasn't full of adrenalin for his taste. Now he want's to follow his fathers steps and join Liberty Navy.

Signed,

Lee Williams

>> Transmission Lost

Liberty Navy recruitment - Contaan - 07-01-2010

--Incomming Transmission--
--Message Encrypted--
--Message Decrypted--

Sender: Vice Admiral Galen Anderson

Greetings, pilots.

Pilots Tyber Dell, Allen Hunter, and Allan Grey, I have receieved your question answers and I will be looking over them shortly.

Pilots Lee Williams, Ilya Ramirez and Stewie Griffin, I have not received your question answers and so you will not be considered until they are brought to me:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?ac...4&MID=31575

Thank you and good luck

Signed,

Vice Admiral Galen Anderson

--End Transmission--

Liberty Navy recruitment - Contaan - 07-04-2010

--Message Encrypted--
--Message Decrypted--

Greetings, pilots.

Recruits Allen Hunter, Allan Grey and Tyber Dell

Your applications have been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy. Please send me your identification (//Skype) so you are added to the communications channel that the Liberty Navy uses.

Any issues, concerns or questions, please feel free to leave a message at my private messaging (PM) frequency.

The rest of you, I'm afraid to report that your applications have been turned down, due to some flaws in your background records, and the theory tests. You may not apply again anytime soon.

Signed,

--End Transmission--

Liberty Navy recruitment - Swampcroc - 07-05-2010

Height: 6'00"
Weight: 160 lbs.
Bloodtype: AB negative
IQ: 150
Name: William Trext
Current Ship: LN Gunboat
Current ID: Liberty Navy

A man born to an average family at Planet Erie, Pensylvania, to an average family. Mother was a stay at home parent, Father worked at purifying the City's water. Average grades throughout high school, except in History, English, and Spanish. After graduation, took several combat classes, including Pistol Mastery (liscensed), Rifle Mastery (liscensed), and Archaic Weaponry Mastery (liscensed). Has been flying combat missions for the Navy. Two years ago, parents were on a pleasure cruise in Texas and were killed in a Rheinland raid. I decided to join the Navy, both to serve my country, and to avenge my parents.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Foochow - 07-05-2010

>> Incoming Transmission

Question answers sent. Thanks

>> Transmission Lost

Liberty Navy recruitment - Antiker - 07-07-2010

*incoming Datafile*
Apllication John Parker Code: Alpha 20-51Delta 112
Discovery Forum Name:Antiker
Name: John-Parker
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): piciu3

Height:187cm
Weight:67kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color:Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Denver

Background Information: I was born on Denver and was sent at the age of 18 to the West Point military academy after completing high school on my home planet. My Father died in the War between Liberty and Rheinland, he was the Commander of a Dreadnaught. I completed my training at west point and I am currently a secondary fleet officer. I want to join the primary fleet to honor my Father's memory. This would make him extremely proud if he was still alive today.

Basic Personality Traits:brave intelligent fast thinking good leader

Ship Class: VeryHeavyFighter

Other:Cruiser/Trader

For how long have you been playing on Discovery?
I played about 1 year on an German Discovery Server.
On this Server I played about 5 or 8 Months over a Year ago but I still know a lot about the Discovery Mod.
What made you come play on Discovery?
I wanted to play the best mod that i know.
What other characters do you have on the Discovery server?
Cruiser and Trader

What OOC reason do you have for joining the LN?

I want to join the grand LN to become a part of Libertys Defense Forces to defend the motherland of all pirates and intruders.

*End of Datatransmission*

Liberty Navy recruitment - wardog125 - 07-11-2010

// Hm Just wondering i filled out an application awhile back. When i came to have a busy moment happen in my life shortly after i never got my name changed or my ship so do i need a new application or do i join and get on Skype.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Contaan - 07-11-2010

--Message Encrypted--
--Message Decrypted--

Pilots William Trext and John Parker

I have not receieved your answers to the questions, and until they are sent to me through private communications, your applications will not be considered.

Please send your test answers here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?ac...4&MID=31575

Signed,

--End Transmission--

Liberty Navy recruitment - Antiker - 07-12-2010

*Incoming Data*

Answers send

*Date transfer terminated*

Liberty Navy recruitment - Contaan - 07-13-2010

--Message Encrypted--
--Message Decrypted--

Sender: Admiral Galen Anderson

Greetings, pilots.

Recruit John Parker

Your application has been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy. Please send me your identification (//Skype) so you are added to the communications channel that the Liberty Navy uses.

Any issues, concerns or questions, please feel free to leave a message at my private messaging (PM) frequency.

The rest of you, I'm afraid to report that your applications have been turned down, due to some flaws in your background records, and the theory tests. You may not apply again anytime soon.

Signed,

--End Transmission--