Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - Warlord - 08-09-2010

**Incoming Transmission**
**Comm ID: Andrew Rogers**
**Subject: Application Liberty Navy**

**Uploading personal data file..**

Full name Andrew Rogers
Age 21 Years
Place of birth Planet Houston, Texas
Gender Male
Height 6 feet
Weight 78 Kilogram
Relatives Evan Rogers, father. Krystal Rogers, mother. Laura Rogers, sister.
Previous field of work Civilian ship engineer
Time zone GMT+1
S-KYP3 information warlito2009

**Upload Complete**

**Recorded data detected, loading..**
**Visual feed found..**
**Synchronizing data..**
**Done, playing data**

[Image: andrewrogers1.jpg]

A young man appears on the screen, he looks a bit nervous

Uhh, howdy. I'm Andrew Rogers.
Born an' raised on Planet Houston in the Texas system. My old man is a proud owner of a mechanic shop 'ere on the planet, ever since I got off school I've been helpin' my old man out. He taught me all 'bout the ships engines an' all the technology that comes along with it. My moms is a bartender in one of the most populated bars here on the planet, she's a strong woman knowing how to take care of herself, somethin' she taught me to. There is also my lil' sis Laura, she's sixteen now and is still in school. Even though we fight a lot I will always be there to protect her.
So far for my lil' background, lets get down to business.
I'll be straight an' honest with ye here, I have no experience with flyin' in space not to mention fightin' up there. But that doesn't mean I'm willin' to learn! The Navy has always been my true callin', have always kept track of the Navy to see what was goin' on in there. Now with a war emergin' I found it a good time to hunt down my dream. I know it ain't the motivation you normally hear, no Rheinlanders killed my family and I'm not out for revenge an' all. No, I have always looked up to the Navy and always wanted to become a fighter pilot. Been workin' long enough on those civilian scrap monsters, it's time for me to serve Liberty in another way. That is if you are willin' to hire a tiny bit of a crazy man from Texas of course.

Be happy to be hearin' from you sirs!

The young man wipes off the sweat on his forehead and walks towards the camera to end the transmission

**Stopped**

**Transmission Terminated**

Liberty Navy recruitment - Contaan - 08-09-2010

--Incomming Transmission--
--Message Encrypted--
--Message Decrypted--

Sender: Admiral Galen Anderson

Greetings, pilots.

Recruits Roland Pierce and Andrew Rogers

Your applications have been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

The rest of you, I'm afraid to report that your applications have been turned down, due to some flaws in your background records, and the theory tests. You may not apply again anytime soon.

Any issues, concerns or questions, please feel free to leave a message at my private messaging (PM) frequency.

Signed,

Admiral Galen Anderson

--End Transmission--

Liberty Navy recruitment - alansprunk - 08-11-2010

asd

Liberty Navy recruitment - mayu20 - 08-14-2010

**INCOMING TRANSISSION**
--Stand by--
**SUBJECT: APLLICATION LIBERTY NAVY**

Name: Jack O"Neill
Birthplace: Planet Manhatten, New York
Heigh: 1,78
Weight: 80 kg
Relatives: father Croft O'Neill, mother Samantha O'Neill
Previous Fields of Work: Graduated of West Point Academy
Experiece: Heavy and Verry Heavy Fighter pilot
Timezone: EET= GMT +2
S-KYP3 information: balaci.marian-alexandru

BIO

After an long chain of millitary officers from the family O'Neill, JAck wanted to follow his fathers foot steps into Navy to macke his familly proud and to keep his familly traditions.
At the age of 18, Jack go to the West Point Academy to become an officer like his father and his grandfather and his great-grandfather who was on the sleaping ship of Liberty, to serve his new home one that his ancestor gave him.
Now after 6 years of long flying simuators and heavy trainings he tryes to not let his familly memory and tradition down and try to enlist with Liberty Navy the faction that his familly was even from the begining.

**END OF TRANSMISSION**

Liberty Navy recruitment - ulfsarkhuskarl - 08-18-2010

Name: Kyle Zann
Birthplace: Planet Erie
Height: 1.81 m
Weight: 78 kg
Experience: Persuading, trading.
Previous fields of work: Miner, trader, bussinesman.
Timzone: GMT+3

Bio Informations: Kyle Zann was born at Planet Erie and raised by Tish Zann and Jack Zann both traders working in Liberty Space. Kyle Zann is a young 19 boy with a lot of potential a bit clumsy but a boy to be proud of. Since he was 14 he spent a lot of time with his parrents learning a lot about the fine art of trading and persuading people. At 18 he learned how to fly at Planet Manhattan and took few classes of military teachings at Planet Houston in Texas.

Liberty Navy recruitment - mtjsmith - 08-19-2010

Begin Text Transmission.
User - Matt Smith
Location - Denver
Attaching application

NAME - Matt Smith
AGE - 23
Birthplace - Denver Highlands
Gender - Male
Height - 5ft 10"
Weight - 13 Stone
Relatives - David, Father. Investment banker with the leading NY Bank on Manhatten. Julie, Mother. Research and development assistant
with Ageira Technologies.
Previous fields of Work - Learning in the ins and outs of Trade from my father while getting to grips with the latest technology from my mother.
Experience - Little in the cockpit, plenty in the world.
Timezone - GMT
Skype - mtjsmith

Born as an only child to a Bretonian father and mother, Matt has grown to the point in life where he wants to seek glory and adventure. His Father and Mother moved to Denver very early in life, and kept themselves to themselves in the harsh Highlands. Always deemed a misfit due to his accent, Matt learned to rely on his own brains and brawn at a very early age. Liberty kids could be cruel, Matt had to learn to adapt to changing circumstances quickly. At age 6, he got into his first fist fight - at age 14 he spent two weeks in a Juvie unit for throwing a brick at a fellow student who thought it wise to mock Matt's parentage.

Matt learned in those two weeks that there were two choices, continue down this self destructive path or become a better man. He chose the latter and worked on his schoolwork with renewed vigour and determination. He learnt from his father and mother, and used the sheer cliff faces and frozen lakes around his to toughen up his body and mind.

At age 18 he enrolled at West Point Academy, much to his mothers annoyance. His father bankrolled his education in the Navy way of life and was happy that Matt could follow his dream, so long as he remembered who got him there and how much it had cost him.
Now after 5 years worth of schooling - Matt wants to take the final step into the Liberty Navy and to seek glory for the Smith family name and repay his debts to his father.

At the Academy, he had the opportunity to spend a week on a prototype Assault Battlecruiser - He fell in love with it. One day - He hopes to command such a fine vessel.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Contaan - 08-20-2010

--Message Encrypted--
--Message Decrypted--

Greetings, pilots.

Recruit Matt Smith

Your application have been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessel, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

The rest of you, I'm afraid to report that your applications have been turned down, due to some flaws in your background records, and the theory tests. You may not apply again anytime soon.

Any issues, concerns or questions, please feel free to leave a message at my private messaging (PM) frequency.

Signed,

Admiral Galen Anderson

--End Transmission--

Liberty Navy recruitment - eikooc101 - 08-28-2010

**Incoming Transmission**
**Transmission Received**

**Sender: [color=#00CCCC]Reno Ashford

**Subject: Application Liberty Navy

NAME - Reno A. Ashford
AGE - 23
GENDER - Male
BIRTHPLACE - Planet New London, Bretonia
HEIGHT - 5' 7"
WEIGHT - 139lbs
Timezone - GMT - 6:00

Known Relatives

[Deceased] Arthur Ashford (Father) - Bretonian Ship Manufacterer
[Deceased] Hope Reed (Mother) - Ageira Technologies

Previous Experience

Independent Trader (//non-player faction) - At the age of 17 I got a business proposition I couldn't refuse, thus started my trading career.

Liberty Security Force (//non-player faction) - At the age of 19 I was contacted by a friend of mine in the Liberty Police saying the LSF needed some skilled pilots, so I looked into it. I served the LSF for 2 years, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Short Biography

I was born into a Bretonian Noble family, my father was a brilliant man, helping designing some of Bretonias finest ships. My mother was a Libertonian Ageira Technician, in their line of work they've met on several occasions in the end they got married and settled down on New London. When I was 7 both of my parents went away on a business trip to the Bering system to Freeport 2, they were brutaly bombarded by unknown vessels, they were deemed to be pirate vessels and the case dismissed. Their were no survivers. I lost both my parents, and my family rank, as I was the last heir, and not of asge to take my fathers place, and was disposed of.

10 years has passed since the incident that occured with my beloved parents, I was currently living at Newark Stattion with my foster parents when a businessman approached me with an offer I couldn't refuse thus started my life journey. I was working for a Fred Nickleson who worked for Ageria as well who needed a pilot who could run errands for him. I proteced my ship and cargo like my life depended on it, which in some cases it did, no pirate stood in my way, and nothing was too big to handle. I worked for him for 2 years and got to know many people in the Liberty Forces. A friend of mine in the Liberty Police later contacted me saying that Liberty needed pilots like me so I accepted and somehow ended up in the LSF. They didn't much trust me enough with a lot of "big" things, but enjoyed it none the less. For 2 years I was with the LSF, but I didn't much enjoy than I decided to relocated to the navy, and this is where my story comes up to the present. I want to be able to protect Liberty from scum of the universe by any means, even if that means my dying to protect a stranger. I may be one person, but thats all it takes to make a difference, I will protect Liberty so young children don't have to go through what I went through.

**End Transmission

**Transmission Terminated**

Liberty Navy recruitment - Contaan - 09-01-2010

--Message Encrypted--
--Message Decrypted--

Greetings, pilots.

Recruit Kyle Zann

Your application have been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessel, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

Signed,

Admiral Galen Anderson

--End Transmission--

Liberty Navy recruitment - beander2 - 09-06-2010

[Incoming Transmission...Public Comm...Stand by...Activated]

TO: Office of Navy Recruitment

To Whom It May Concern,

Please find attached pertinent biographical information attendant to my application for the Liberty Navy. This is in addition to the questionnaire responses already sent to your office, ATTN: Admiral Galen Anderson.

Name: Matthew David Ramsey
Birthplace: Manhattan
Height: 5', 8"
Weight: 155
Relatives: Michael Ramsey, brother, independent trader
Previous Fields of Work: student (bachelor's degree in interstellar politics and political economy); independent trade
Experience: little combat, more trading; have interned in Liberty diplomatic corps offices as well as Department of Commerce
Timezone: GMT-6
S-KYP3 Communication Details: trev051274

BIOGRAPHY: I was born and raised on Manhattan, with a brother 17 years my senior. I was able to witness his own triumphs and mistakes, and - with his encouragement - vowed never to repeat the latter. I have studied various aspects of interstellar politics and trade, and I have some experience working in government offices in those areas. I have also flown with my brother on many trade runs throughout Sirius, learning not only the basics of flight and navigation, but also how to deal with people - especially threatening people - effectively, and to survive in the process. Because my brother and his associates trade so frequently, and because I have lost several friends to pirates, I want to get into a position where I can more actively protect Liberty and the people who live and work here.

[Public Comm Deactivated]