Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - Seth Karlo - 01-29-2009

****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Liberty Navy Recruitment
SUBJECT: Clyde Baxter

Mr Baxter, please fill out an entrance examination within the next 24 hours or your application will be discarded.

Recruitment Petty Officer Simon Keller out.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Liberty Navy recruitment - Irra - 02-02-2009

###Incoming Transmission###

Comm ID: West Point Military Academy

Receiver: Liberty Navy High Command

Greetings all of my Admirals and Commanders, we have a junior cadet named Shade Walker willing to be a pilot of the Navy. His ship exams and discipline and fighting records are high. We are sending his application data and will be waiting for your answer.

##Uploading Data File##

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31229

##File Sent##

###Transmission Terminated##

Liberty Navy recruitment - selsyn - 02-03-2009

SUBJECT: New applicants, and/or future applicants.

Applicant Shade Walker, due to changes in the Personnel and Records department here in the Liberty Navy, i have been transferred to assist with new Applicants. Unfortunatly, some data was lost, and i do not have records from your entry exams. If you could please re-send them to me, that would be greatly appreciated.

And may this be a notice to future applicants, as well. Please send your exams to Seth Karlo AND myself, for verification.

Thank you, and good luck out there.

With regards, Commander David Hastings.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Soul Reaper - 02-03-2009

###Incoming Transmission###

Comm ID: West Point Military Academy

Receiver: Liberty Navy High Command

Greetings all of my Admirals and Commanders, we have a junior cadet named Richard Knight willing to be a pilot of the Navy. His ship exams and discipline and fighting records are respectively high. We are sending his application data and will be waiting for your answer.

##Uploading Data File##

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30472

##File Sent##

###Transmission Terminated##

Liberty Navy recruitment - Seth Karlo - 02-03-2009

SUBJECT: Richard Knight

Richard Knight, you have been accepted into the Liberty Navy as a Navyman recruit. Set up a standard fighter using the proper naming convention immediatly. [LN]-Firstname.Lastname

Also, any future applicants need to forward questionairre answers to both Seth Karlo and David Hastings.

Thank you.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Seth Karlo - 02-04-2009

SUBJECT: Clyde Baxter

Mr Baxter, you have passed the entrace examination. You are accepted into the navy as a Navyman recruit. Please set up a standard fighter with the naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname

Liberty Navy recruitment - selsyn - 02-04-2009

Applicant Shade Walker, you have been accepted into the Liberty Navy as a Navyman Recruit. Please set up your standard fighter with the naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname

Liberty Navy recruitment - Will.Stephens - 02-04-2009

Incoming Transmission

To: Liberty Navy Recruitment

Name: Stephens Will
height: 6.2
weight: 189 lbs
Place of birth: Planet Manhattan, New York System

About me, I was born at Manhattan in 789AS, there is not much to tell about my childhood, my parents died in an accident when I was 6 years old. At the age of 15 I applied to flight school because I always had been curious about space. I graduated at the age of 17 and started to earn money for a Star Flier by working at a restaurant.

At the age of 18 I had my Star Flier and joined a research team, I flew and took test samples for them. As time passed and I got older having alot of experience of space and flying. At the age of 23 I was asked to join a band of mercenaries and bought myself a Taiidan Bomber for the money I had earned.

About 3 months ago our band was disbanded and I had to sell my Taiidan Bomber for economic reasons and moved back to Manhattan. Those 3 months were a hard time and I decided to join Liberty Navy and fight the threats that Liberty stand against. I feel most comfortable flying bombers.

End of Transmission

Liberty Navy recruitment - selsyn - 02-05-2009

Applicant Alexander Casero, you have been accepted into the Liberty Navy as a Navyman Recruit. Please set up your standard fighter with the naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname

Now, Applicant Will Stephens, i have not recieved the answers to the rules/knowledge exam from you, and i expect it to be in my personal inbox very soon.

Liberty Navy recruitment - petko - 02-05-2009

=Incomming transmisson=
To: LN High Command :Pass:*********

ID: LPI Jake Pregur
Personal code ID: 11190654
Height:1,85
Weight:69 kilos
Hair: Brown
Eyes:Brown
Place of birth: Manhattan

Background story
I was still in the force back then. LPI Manhattan-Hell's kitchen
-Matt : So, when are you coming to work for me, bro. LN could use an extra gun. Besides arent you tired of the LPI?
-Jake : You'd make me work undercover in some Hellhole, sorry Matt. My wife and baby come first.
-Matt : Thats you Jake. A regular boy scout.
-Jake : See you bro.
-Matt : Still on for poker Friday night, right...
-Jake : This time I'll make it harder for you, when you're letting me win.
===LN HQ=== Lt. Pregur, report to Zone 21 ASAP. You'll be further instructed once you arrive. Over and out.
-Matt : Work never ends here...

Life was good.
The sun setting on a sweet summers day. A house across the river, a beautiful wife and a baby boy. Just like a dream come true.
But dreams have a nasty habit of going bad when you're not looking. The sun went down as I walked in the hall. I saw my wife holding a letterm her hands were shaking and I could see the pain in her eyes.
-Jake : Whats wrong?
All she did say was: Am so sorry....You'll have to be strong....

Mr. Jake Pregur, with regreats we inform you, that during a secret LN mission, your brother, Lt. Matt Pregur was killed by unidentified pirate ships. He was a fine soldier, a man who held on his word and with great devoation to his job. Although my words wont ease your pain, his death will not go unpunished. These pirates will be found and they will face the consequences.

That was 3 years ago. Everything ripped apart in a New York minute. The LN restricted the access to my brother's case, but I couldn't sleep anymore. The killer was not found. So I had to search to search the answers the hard way.
Using the LN's log files I managed to trace a lead. The pirates were having a deal on a high designer drug: Cardamine.
There was no funeral, the LN wanted everyone to forget about this. Top secret mission: Nothing more.
I transfered myself to the DEA. It took me 3 long years to get a break in the cardamine case. Then, finaly, 2 months ago, a dime dropper tipped me that Alvaro Ramirez, an outcast smuggler, was trafficking. I went undercover, infiltrated the worst pirates in Liberty.
Outside the winter storm was a cruel monster. I'd been slowly working my way from small-time to the Big Fish. Trying to get to the source of the drug.
LPI RADIO COMMS: Jake, something has come up with Ramirez. You need to go to the north-side abandoned landing pads. Over and out.

The perfeckt way to smuggle. Nobody has used the old pads in years. Outside the storm was getting stronger, it was cloder than the devils heart, raining ice as if the heaven's were ready to fall. It didn't get any better when I got near the old pads. Ironic but the weather was on my side, if things get nasty, no civilians will be injured.

Right on time boys. A SWAT team was waiting for me. They know how to do their job.
-Jake : Status?
- SWAT-01 : We have spotted them sir, Intel was right. They are using the old shafts benieth the city. There are 3 transports full of ''C'' and 8 suspects so far.
-Jake : Did you get a visual on Ramirez?
-SWAT-01 : Confirmed sir. He's there, what are you orders?
-Jake : Take 3 snipering positions, the rest of you ready your side arms. Remeber, set the pulse on stun. We'll throw 2 neuro gas grenades first. Move out.........
OK.....GO GO GO!!!! ( The shootout begins)

-SWAT-04 : Sir, Ramirez is in one of the transports. He's going to get away.

Jake jumped in the hold while the transport was taking off.

SWAT-COMMS: Sir, are you ok?
-Jake : Yeah am fine. Activating the himing beacon. Track my signal. Secure the rest of the transports.
- SWAT-01 : Copy that.

We'll see where Ramirez will take me.........
One 1 hour later the transport stopped. Manuvering trusters were engaged, we were docking. It was a pirate depot, no doubt about that. The cargo doors opened and I jumped out holding 2 plasma pistols and shot the last 2 of Ramirez's men. Walking around with a SWAT uniform wasn't a smart thing to do. I took the clothes from one of the pirates and hid both corpses in the cargo hold. The best way to start my search was the bar...
I walked straight in, playing it bogart, like I'd done it a hundred times before. The place was run by a couple of murdering mobsters with razor shark smiles. And there he was......Alvaro Ramirez. The SWAT teams were gonna be here soon. Time was short, as I got closer to his table the darn radio went on.
=== Officer Pregur do you copy...What's your status====
Mycover had been blown. The doors slamed shut behind me...and then I was dodging lasers like raindrops.
(Jumps behind the bar)- Alvaro Ramirez, just the man I've been killing to see.
-Alvaro: It's that cop. You messed up my deal and did you know how much that costed me!!!!!!!
Freakin' fed I knew from day one there was something screwy 'bout ya!!!

Jake jumps from the left side while shooting. He kills 4 of the pirates. He falls on teh ground and starts running across the bar. Hides behind a table.
-Jake : You've got some explaining to do scum. Dead or alive you're comming with me.
-Alvaro : What ya think you're doing? Yer a freakin' cop, Ya can't just come in here wavin' yer piece like it meant somethin'.....
Ramirez opened a safe and pulled out a plasma sniper. The first shot splited the table. Jake was injured in the right hand, but managed to shot Alvaro while falling down.
-Alvaro : OH MY GOD!!! OH GOD, YA SHOT ME!! AAAAAA!!! YER DEAD.....

Pirate depod's comm: ALERT!!! ALERT!!!! SWAT TEAMS HAVE LANDED ON THE BASE, REPEATE SWA******************

Remaing pirates: Lets get out of here!!!
-Alvaro : Get back 'ere yer cowards!!!
The next second Jake and Ramirez were holding pistols at eachothers heads.
-Jake : Now what.... I have all the time in the world and you are cornered. With that wound of yours you won't go far. Start talking Alvi......Matt Pregur's death...
Ramirez falls on the ground, he has lost too much blood.
-Alvaro : Hahahahaha screw ya!!!
-Jake : Bad start Alvi.

There was no glory in this. I hadn't ask for this crap. The good and the just were like gold and dust in this world. I was no hero. My options had decreased to a singular course.
Jake pulls the triger: ''KLIK'' ( no more ammo)
-Alvaro : I'll tell ya!! I'll tell ya!!! What do ya want??!!!
-Jake : I already told you, now start talking
-Alvaro : I dunno what ya talking about. Hahaha ya believe 'em LN lies. Well go an' ask yar generals. But ya know, there is a rumor that the angels took ya bro' with their wings of light....
- Jake : What are you talking about?? Dont play games with me!!
- Alvaro: Hahahaha how about one more game.

Ramirez jumped at me and injected me with something, then he fell down dead. He had just given me an O.D of caradamine. I could fell the orange fire eating my brains. The bastard got me just as sure as of he'd put a gun at my head and pulled the trigger.

The orange shadows rushed me, I saw bruised mug-shot faces hungry for revenge. They knew my weak spots and closed in for the kill. The floor turned into a vortex of orange blood. I fell. The nightmare was always the same. The killers mad laughter was a riddle, somewhere I could hear my brother... calling for me. God... I miss him. I remember the good old days, when we played cops and robbers, when we went fishing..... Matt always stood by my side, when I did something wrong, he protected me. He was the one who got me out of many messes. And now he's gone, but I could still hear his voice. He was scared, alone.....in pain.
Cardamine had been meant to be a fire winged maiden that would lift you to a warriors heaven... But it had turned out to be a one-way demon ride to hell. The devil was in the drug. I knew, I met him.

I woke up in ahospital on Manhattan. My head felt like a thermal detonator ready to explode. The doctors said that Am the luckiest man on earth to wake up from an O.D.. There was somebody else in the room. Judging by the uniform he was from the Navy.
-LN agent: Mr. Pregur you're comming with me. Meet me on the LP:247 landing pad in 30 minutes.

Hell I didnt get so far for nothing. Let's see what the navy wants from me.
When I got to the landing pad the LN agent was waiting for me. There was nobody else just the 2 of us. 1 on 1.
-LN agent : You're late.
-Jake : You know normally when people see each other for the first time they introduce themselves.
-LN agent : My name is not important right now. Mr.Pregur you seek answers. I can provide you with them. All the rumors you heard- about the alien artifacts, the order, the LSF and the navy are true. You're brother was killed by an alien race. We don't know much about them, but believe me they consider us as insects and they want only one thing - to destroy us all. You have to understand, this must be kept under wraps. If you try to go public with it, we will deny any knowledge. Now there are 2 options for you. You can help us, join the LN or yuo can return to your normal life. But remeber we'll be watching you. The choice is yours.

I knew the truth now. My ghosts released me from their haunting. Manhattan glittered like diamonds and it was over. The rayged clouds gave a way to the starts above and the winter seemed to lose its frenzy.
-Jake : Very well I'll join the Navy.
- LN agent : It's not that easy, first you have to do some paperwork son.