Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - timur22993 - 07-13-2011

Transmission removed.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Seth Karlo - 07-22-2011

To: Admiral Hale

Sir,

It's been a wonderful sabbatical, but I'm now itching to get behind the cockpit of my fighter and blast a few pathetic pirates out of the sky. I'm hereby requesting a return to active duty.

Due to my past attempts to rejoin the ranks, I'm requesting a Defender class fighter for now, my rank is up to you to decide. I just want to be back in space again.

Eagerly awaiting your reply,

(Former Captain) Seth Karlo.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Azzameen - 07-27-2011

[Application cancelled with LN and re-applied for LSF]

Liberty Navy recruitment - SevereTrinity - 08-04-2011

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Vice Admiral Stephanie Gray
TARGET ID: Recruitment Frequency
SUBJECT: Recruits
ENCRYPTION: Public
PRIORITY: Medium

Greetings, pilots.

Ah... Seth. It's been a while, and a lot has changed since you were last in the Navy. However, it's my pleasure to [color=#33CCFF]reaccept you back into the Navy. I think you know what to do in terms of ship setup.

Prospective Recruit Timothy Hawk, your application is on hold until you resubmit the appropriate paperwork. You have a period of three weeks in which to send in the correct forms else your application will be discounted and you will need to complete the whole process again.

Office of Vice Admiral Gray

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Liberty Navy recruitment - Tachyon - 08-04-2011

**** Incoming Transmission****

Comm ID : James Colibrie
Target ID : [LN] Recruitment Center
Subject : Application
Encryption : Low
Priority : Low

Receiving files...

General Information:

Name: James K. Colibrie
Height: 1,83 m
Weight: 76 kg

Social Background:

Birthplace: Planet Houston
Known Family:

Jason Colibrie ( brother )
Larissa Colibrie ( sister )
Amanda Colibrie ( mother )
Henry Fardow ( father )
Gary LaFite ( uncle )

Previous Fields of work: Flight Simulator tester, Secondary Fleet

Short Biography:

James K. Colibrie was born as the 2nd of three childs. His Family came from Bretonia several years
ago and settled down in a desolate place on Planet Houston. After 13 years of living there he went
,together with his big brother Jason Colibrie, to the naval Academy on Planet Houston. As he was to
young for doing anything together with his brother, he often spend hours in older flight simulators.
His enthusiasm to be like his brother grew and after his 19 Birthday he made his first flight in a Navy
fighter.
But after a fracture of his left leg, the only thing he could do was testing the flight simulator in the academy.
After 2 log years, he could re-join the secondary fleet and made his way back to old skills.
He decided to join the primary fleet 3 weeks ago from now and doesn't think about anything else than an
Executioner fighter, which would be the first station of his new dream.

Additional information:

Original timezone: Galactic Mean-Time +1
S-KYP3: kafardow

Liberty Navy recruitment - Rodent - 08-13-2011

A black man walks into the Primary fleet's transfer offices on Planet Houston, Texas. He's rather tall at about 5'11, and athletic, with the walk of a military man. Going over to an official, he asks for a transfer to the Primary Fleet from the Secondary. The official pushed over a fat stack of digital work and motioned him to a small cubicle, where his interview would be recorded.

Getting into the Cubicle, he waited for the recording to start, then began.

Good evenin', officers. When I decided I would transfer to the primary, my friends in Secondary said this. "You're going into hell pal." In all honesty, I agree with 'em. But if hell gets me a better chance to serve Liberty, which is what I signed up for, by the way, not the pay, then why not?

I'm called Reginald Lewis, and I'd like to have a chance at it. Why? You'll ask. When you'll read through the stack of paperwork they'll be sendin' attached with my file, you'll get it. Keeping it modest, I'll just say I can fly, and I can serve you.

Ah...Something about my history? No big deal. Born on Denver, Not very rich parents. Struggled through school, wasn't really sharp at damn studies. I can Two+Two, but don't ask me to spit out integral equations in a pinch. Parents saw I wasn't goin' nowhere with studyin', put me into a flight aptitude test. I...managed to do well enough in that...rest is history.

Been servin' in Secondary since 810AS now. Been a good nine years, and I learned a lot of things. How the Legionnaire may spike your tube when you're thinkin' all is quiet, or how the Rogue sneaks about his favorite debris fields. And most importantly, how does the enemy roll.

So that's about it from me, rest is in the file.

He looks down.

Questions? Lovely...

He scribbles for a few minutes, then walks back, his job done.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Pingu! - 08-15-2011

He sighs, slowly starts to move forward while watching at big Liberty Navy sign on tall building...
... I just hope I'm doing the right thing, he mumbled.

While entering, he noticed reception, with two officers "minding their own business". He slowly started to aproach reception, like he was afraid of something...

"Good Day", he said with quiet voice. "I'd like to enlist for Liberty Navy", he continued.

One of two officers behind the desk, just gave him a cold look - like he was trying to scare him.

After few seconds, he said "Thirteenth floor, third room on the right".

As he started to walk towards stairs, he heard second officer talking: "Better get some confedance. Without it, you won't last long out there...
After few minutes, he managed to make his way to distant thirteenth floor. While taking his last few stairs, he immediately turned right.
"Room... One... Two... Here it is, three"... ..."No fear, no fear, no fear...", he mumbled.
**Knock knock**

As he slowly started to enter tiny room, with one desk and old officer behind it, he forgot everything he planned to say - it ended up - recruit staring at officer - officer staring at recruit

"Now, now, easy there.", officer said.
"Y-Yes Sir. I'd like to join the Navy", he replied.
"Tell me something about yourself"

Recruit started-
"My name is Sam Reed. I... Had to leave home some time ago, because of some... ... misunderstandings with parents. Since then, I'm on my own. *Sam hands diplomas to old officer* I've even finished some schools, but... I just couldn't find myself doing that. If it helps, life on street lately thought me a lot. But... There was one moment that changed everything", Sam sighs.

*Officer nods* Continue please.

"Two weeks ago, there was... Incident, in Post's bar. It's one not that far from here. I got in some troubles with several drunk people, but it escalated when one of them tried to pull knife on me. My whole life passed in front of my eyes in that few seconds, but then... ... Navy officer, who was off duty, saved my life. That moment, I was amazed how he was willing to save life to complete stranger. That moment changed my life. From that moment, I knew, I wanted to become Navy pilot. I just want to help people", he continued.

That's very interesting story, officer said. Everything checks out for you, you will be notified in next few days if you're accepted, on this S-KYP3 address: crta.ptsp
Good luck, Sam, and take care
- officer continued, showing him way out.

Full of confedance, Sam left small room, proud of himself, that he applied for Liberty Navy.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Sly - 08-20-2011

[font=Impact]* Incoming transmission... *

[Image: 67i1k0.png]
[font=Agency FB]Transmitter ID - Vice Admiral Christopher Hood
Encryption: Public

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Good day gentlemen.

I have reviewed the recent applications and made the following decision:
Recruits Reginald Lewis, Sam Reed - you have been accepted into Liberty Navy primary fleet. Do your best!

As for mr. [color=#66FFFF]James K. Colibrie
- since I temporarily am a recruitment officer now, you have to resubmit your questionnaire answers to me directly. After that I'll decide on your application completely.

Signed,
Vice Admiral Christopher Hood

.: Signal lost :.

[font=Impact]* Transmission terminated... *

Liberty Navy recruitment - aaronD48 - 08-25-2011

Transmission sent...
Transmission secured...
transmitting...

Name/john
Age/21
Birthplace/Toronto base,Ontario
Gender/male
Weight/180 pounds
height/6'2"
Relatives/ orphan
Previous employment/ Transport Pilot IMG, Batllecruiser Commander Unidyne Metals and Trading, Bomber Pilot Unidyne Metals and Trading
Timezone/ 4 hours ahead of official time

I have been employed with Undiyne Metals and Trading for the past 5 years and have flown everything from a simple fighter to a complex battlecruiser I am interested in defending liberty from the Rheinland menace and putting a stop to pirating. I would also like to rise through the ranks and command my own dreadnought one day

Liberty Navy recruitment - NinjaZec - 08-25-2011

Name: Sam Winchester
Birthplace: Planet Manhatten
Height: 1,81m
Weight: 85 kg
Relatives: Dean Winchester a freelancer
Previous Fields of Work: Finished pilot school after i mastered mechanical engineering
Experience: well i would say i have flown a bit but i am a bit rusty as i haven't been in space for a year now
Timezone: +1 GMT

Short biography:

Started my life on Manhattan, started my engineering school, finished and master it, then became very very jealous of my brother pilot so i went to pilot school so i can get my own ship in the mean time took care of his ship and got to know about everything ship related.

Been on ship with him a few times, got intercepted by pirates and i decided to go for the LN we need more security here.

I could write a bit more but i find it very boring to be on planet and the stories i have can't compare to the one i ll have after i go airborne:)