Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - mtjsmith - 11-15-2011

[Image: lnmatt.png]
[font=agency fb]ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Captain Matt Smith
Target: George Lawson
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Subject: Accepted

George Lawson,
A'ight pal ye've been accepted tae Recruit rank. Get yerself an Executioner heavy fighter, 8 hrs of flyin' time and yer IFF and ID transponders set n'we will take things fae there.

Good tae see a fellow Denver lad 'ere.
Smith out.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Eternal Nightmare - 11-29-2011

---Incoming Transmission---

Comm ID: Alex Chain
Target ID: Liberty Navy Recruitement
Subject: Application

[Image: Naked_Noctis.jpg]

General Information:
Name: Alex Chain
Height: 189 cm.
Weight: 74 Kg.

Social Background:
Birthplace: Planet Manhatten
Family: unknown

Previous Fields of work: none.

Short Biography:

Alex was born on the streets of Manhatten in a poor family, soon after his birth his parents were killed. He was raised on the streets from friendly homeless family. Trying to help them Alex had to steal and gamble for credits, running from the law. Despite of the ways of getting money Alex was always good boy, he was helping his poor friends.

He was found from a rich politic on the street. Somehow Markus noticed Alex who was helping other homeless boy. The bravery of Alex won Markus'€™s heart. He accepted Alex in his family as his own son. Eventually Alex fell in love with his daughter Sophie. When Markus found out about their relationship he was forced to split the young couple. Despite the fact he really loved Alex he couldn'€™t let him be with his daughter so he send Sophie to study in elite collage in Bretonia and as for Alex'€¦he enlisted him in military school to be taught how to become a pilot.

Now Markus provides Alex with the needed cash and support for his new carrier in the Liberty Navy keeping it in secret. As for Alex he had to forget his old love and continue building his new life'€¦

'€¦as a soldier

Additional information:

Original timezone: GMT- +2
S-KYP3: doommaster3342

Liberty Navy recruitment - Savi - 12-03-2011

::Incoming Transmission::
::From: Mardy Stones::
::Subject: Liberty Navy registration::

Name: Mardy.Stones
height:1.87 meters
weight:85kg
Parents: Brown Stones, Michel.Stones
Place of birth:Planet Manhattan, New York System
Date of birth:797 AS
Timezone: GMT +2
Experience:I have many experience, i worked for the navy for more then 3 month.

I was born on Planet Manhattan, in a rich family, my father, leading a pharmaceutical company, and my mother, working as a doctor. I have a good education, and I passed my exams at West Point Academy. Then, I bought my own Guardian, Liberty very heavy fighter. After fighting for some years with the Navy, now I want to actually join them. I already leaned many thinks from my LN fellows, and I am looking forward to join the fight with them.

I have plenty of reasons to do so: I want to eliminate the HF threat, and the RM forces. Also, I want a free Liberty, traders being able to trade more often without being pirated.

::End Of Transmission::

Liberty Navy recruitment - norad - 12-09-2011

My name is Eli Noha, age somewhere in late twenties, early thirties. Born in the Independent system planet of Curacau, has no known father or mother.
Eli went into foster homes until he was 16, time at which he ran off and started making life on his own. Got a few jobs with passing traders and freelancers and barelly a year later at 17 he got his first own ship.
Noha did what he must to survive in the cold and dangerous sirious systems.
Liberty was the fisrt house and Manhaten the first system he knew after leaving Curacau and for some reason he fell in love with it.
After some years roaming around at his own risk and free-will Eli began to feel the need to a somehow quieter life.
That was when the memories of Liberty stormed his mind and thus sealing his intentions: return to Liberty space.
Noha arrives on Liberty space about 2 years ago having spent one year recovering in the Manhatan hospital from a pirate atack he suffered in California, while helping the war effort, carrying military goods from Ontario to Texas.
Eli was very bad and had life on hold for several weeks. After regaining consciousness and rememebering what happened, he swore that after fully recovering from his wounds he would serve to protect and join the Liberty Navy to protect his fellow traders from similar fate.

##Resubmiting post for last time recruitement was closed.

Liberty Navy recruitment - TheOmegaToast - 12-10-2011

My name is Jacob Lorenzo. I am 6' 2" tall, weigh 175 lbs, and am 30 years of age.

I was born on Planet Erie to Ronald and Grace Lorenzo, both of which work with a little known failing company planetside called Erie Inventions. I also have a little brother known as Damien. My life started simple, until my little brother ran away. I was 27 when he did so, and he was 16. He scrounged up some money, grabbed a Starflier, and went out as a Freelancer. I haven't seen him since.

My young life was a simple one. I went to school, then got a job with the Police planetside. Eventually, i left Erie to find Damien. To make money, i took odd jobs, with the navy at bases like Norfolk shipyard. I worked with the navy on multiple occasions, including station hits. I envy the navy, as I seem to have a thirst for action. I don't care whether i live or die. I only wish to serve the country that treated me so well, and a chance to finally find my brother, Damien.

Of course, that would be too simple of a reason. I also have a bit of a thing against Rheinland. You see, they killed a friend of mine in the Bering system. He was attacking a squad of Xenos out of Freeport 2 when a stray shot hit a passing Rheinland patrol. They didn't even let him apologise. Therefore, i have a bone to pick with Rheinland. The rouges, too, as they pirated my grandfather, Jonathan, broke.

Liberty Navy recruitment - MorriganCale - 12-16-2011

***Incomming transmission***

Name: Johnatan '€žJohnny'€œ Arca
Birthplace: Planet Los Angeles California System
Height: 6.04
Weight: 182.6
Relatives: None, both parents died during the Nomad War and my two brothers are missed in space since 4 years
Previous Fields of Work:
- Work as an independent trader
- 1 years of basic military drill at West Point
- 2 year of smaller missions as a space marine

Experience:
- Basic combat experience
- Used to military command structures
Time zone: GMT plus 1

Biography:
Born and raised on Los Angeles I spend most of my younger years there. On my 16th birthday I was welcomed in our small family business. From that day on I worked together with my 2 brothers as an independent trader. After they were declared lost in space 3 years ago I lost most of my money on countless attempts to find them. The family business went bankrupt and so I was forced to sell most of our equipment, including some ships to pay my depts. For weeks I tried to drown my sorrow in the bars of downtown Manhattan. I don'€™t know how, but somehow I escaped this sadness and managed to search for a job. I visited the recruitment office of the space marine force and passed the test easily. Now after 3 years of training and fighting I am searching for a new opportunity to prove myself.
S-KYP3 Communications Network: yogidger

The demanded answers were sent to Viceadmiral Gray

Yours sincerely Johnatan Arca

***transmission terminated***

Liberty Navy recruitment - Melanie Tyler - 12-19-2011

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Jane Hartman
TARGET ID: Liberty Forces Recruiting Centre
SUBJECT: Recruitment Application T(M-1)F-1912817
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Low

Good Evening Sir/Ma’am.

Quote:
...Voice Recognition, Active...
...Retrieving File...
...13%...50%...87%...99%...
...Complete...

GENERAL INFORMATION
Name: Jane Hartman
Height: 171cm
Weight: 63kg

SOCIAL BACKGROUND
Birthplace: New Richland City, Planet Houston, Texas.
Previous fields of work:
  • Private First Class, Liberty Marine Corps. (812-816A.S)
  • Cashier, Marson’s Supermarket, New Richland (810-811A.S)
SERVICE HISTORY – LIBERTY MARINE CORPS
Initial training undertaken: Y
Rank Attained: Private First Class [E-1]
Position: Rifleman
Unit: 4th Marine Regiment
Postings:
  • Initial Training Centre, Hampton Barracks, Houston [6 Months]
  • Planetside Duties, 4th Marine Regiment [18 Months]
  • Shipboard Assignment, LNS-Philadelphia (Titania class Assault Carrier), 4th Marine Regiment [6 Months]
  • Shipboard Assignment, LNS-Douglas (Battlecruiser Class Asset), 4th Marine Regiment [2 Months]
  • Exercise Blue Shade, Planet Pittsburgh. Co-operative exercise with 6th Liberty Army Air Division, 3rd Marine Regiment, 4th Marine Regiment and 103rd Field Artillery. [1 Month]
  • Shipboard Assignment, 214th Rapid Response Flotilla, Bravo Company, 4th Marine Regiment [3 Months]
Other Comments:

PFC Hartman has served with the 4th for a good chunk of the past four years, and done so aptly. She has fulfilled her duties in accordance with the values we hold dear; courage, loyalty and teamwork, at significant cost to herself both personally and professionally. Not once has a report crossed my desk of any infraction involving the Private whilst in the service of this corps. She has denied opportunities to attend promotion courses on two separate occasions, despite the requests of her C.O, citing personal reasons.

Ms Hartman was honourably discharged from the LMC following injuries sustained during a boarding action with the 214th R.R.F (Rapid Response Flotilla). A strip of explosive tape was detonated aboard the vessel PFC Hartman’s team was aboard. Designated as a negotiator, the Private had removed her helmet in order to facilitate communications and suffered serious damage to her face and eyes in the ensuing explosion. No other member of the team was severely injured. Hartman was transferred to a civilian hospital on Denver and remained in recovery for five months. Medical personnel inform me that all wounds impairing functionality have been treated, and scarring restricted to a single band running from her right eye to chin which is anticipated to remain immediately visible for approx. one year. In any event, they assure me it will not interfere with her duties.

- Regards;

Capt. Christopher Tancher
C.O Bravo Company
4th Regiment
Liberty Marine Corps
Semper fidelis

MISCELLANEOUS
Operational time differential: SMT +10.
SKYP-3 Transponder: jane.hartman.
Blood Type: O-

Back again, Sir/Ma'am. Just a formality after that little incident in the Corps, I hope. There isn't much to add, as to why I'm re-enlisting with the Navy. The same reasons I put my hand up for the Marines the first time round. It's a special sort of group... Darn, you end up closer to the people in the force then you do to your own family. After I was discharged I-... It's not easy to find that sort of thing again. It's not something that you can explain to someone else. In the end, I guess I missed it.

Not just the people mind, it's being able to do something. Anything. There's a lot of people out there that can't do much for themselves, not unless we're willing to do something about it. And there's a lot of people that'd take advantage of them. I'm afraid I've met more of those then I'd have liked to. I want to bring those numbers down. The marines don't need me anymore. The 4th's moved on in the years since I left. They thought I was dead once, and it'd be a right pain to go back in and get my kit off everyone again. Don't really fancy fighting Master Sergeant Hurley for my rifle again anyway.

The kit's not the only reason for the transfer though. Guess I owe a bit to one of your Officers, he gave me a hand when it was just what I needed. Showed me the light, if you'll forgive the metaphor. Enough to give it another shot at any rate. Not for the brass, or the shiny medals, or some rubbish like that, but for the people we protect.

One final request, Sir/Ma'am. When I make it through training, I'd like to be assigned to the command of Lt.Cdr Sius, if at all possible. I've worked with the Commander before, and he runs a darn tight ship.

Reporting back in,

Jane Hartman

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Liberty Navy recruitment - mtjsmith - 12-19-2011

Target: Alex Chain

Alex Chain,
A'ight lad ye've been accepted tae Recruit rank. Get yerself an Executioner heavy fighter, 8 hrs of flyin' time and yer IFF and ID transponders set n'we will take things fae there.
Smith out.

Liberty Navy recruitment - mtjsmith - 12-19-2011

Target: Other recruits.

The rest of you,
Jane Hartman - Yer answers are checking oot, but I have a lot more questions fae ye. You're tae speak tae me an' the Fleet Admiral over S.K.Y.P.E communications ASAP.
Mardy Stones - I need yer questionnaire back lad.
Eli Noha - Again, questionnaire - Send it tae me.
Jacob Lorenzo - Same again
Johnatan Arca - Aye ye guessed it. Send it tae me.

Cheers.
Smith out.

Liberty Navy recruitment - MorriganCale - 12-20-2011

*** incoming transmission ***

Copy that sir!

*** transmission lost ***