Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - Seth Karlo - 02-06-2009

****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Liberty Navy Recruitment
SUBJECT: Jake Pregur

Mr Pregur, please can you take the time to fully complete the entrance requirements. You only completed the examination, and failed to include the second half.

With regards,

Recruitment Petty Officer Simon Keller out.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Liberty Navy recruitment - teschy - 02-09-2009

--- Incoming Transmission ---
--- Source ID: Commander Ryan MacTavish ---

Greetings.

As of today, the Navy High Command made the decision of dismissing officers Simon Keller and David Hastings from the recruitment office. The two positions were filled by Captain Jake Benson, and myself - Commander Ryan MacTavish. Therefore, the new applications will be redirected to the neural nets of either one of us.

Good luck with your further applications.

--- End Transmission ---

// OOC : Basically from now on, the applications will be PM'd to me or skoko //

Liberty Navy recruitment - teschy - 02-09-2009

--- Incoming Transmission ---
--- Source ID: Commander Ryan MacTavish ---

Mr. Stephens Will, your navy application has been denied due to failing several important questions, and also due to the presence of mistaken basic information concerning the Navy Force.

That is all.

Commander MacTavish, out.

--- End Transmission ---

Liberty Navy recruitment - SilentAssassin82 - 02-13-2009

Name: Chris Kelly
Birth Place: Planet Denver

I was born on Planet Denver in 794. I had a fairly secure upbringing in liberty, my father worked in an ageira plant making Debilitator weapons used by the Navy and sold on the free market. My mother was Bretonian by birth but emigrated to liberty ten years before I was born. I worked for a while in the same plant as my father, but always wanted to serve liberty. The recent recruitment drive inspired me to join the navy.

I recieved a little flight training as in my teens as a Navy cadet, piloting starblazers around the battleship Rio Grande.

I passed all the various flight grades available to me and my instructor (petty officer Roberts) advised me to sign up at the time, however family pressure to go into my father's trade was more important.

I hope this application is to your liking sirs.

Chris Kelly.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Jihadjoe - 02-13-2009

****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Liberty Navy Recruitment
SUBJECT: New applicant

Mr Chris Kelly, your application to the Liberty Navy has been accepted. Please set up your vessel within our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname

We shall equip you with an Executioner Heavy Fighter.

Recruitment Petty Officer Andrews out.
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Liberty Navy recruitment - divinity - 02-23-2009

###Incoming message###
###Decoding...###
###Opening message###

Name: Andrew Amityville
Born: Planet Pittsburgh
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Brown

Andew born in Pittsburgh in a poor family. He's dreamt of being a rich and proud Officer of the Liberty Navy.At the time he was 10, the Rogues killed his parents during an attack against a Passanger Liner at Colorado. At this time, Andrew was at his parents friend. They heard the bad news first and did not know how to tell the news for the 10 years old little boy. They said his parents stopped at a planet called Heaven and they won't come home. The little boy said he will go there as soon as possible to bring home his parents. When he was 14 he found out what happened with his parents and he fell in melancholy. Later, his studies were outstanding and he become interested in the galaxy. He wanted to become an explorer, but he couldn't afford it. When he came to the age of 18 he went to the West Point Military Academy. He learned hard and steady. After he graduated there, he joined to the Mercenaries Guild. He practiced so much that he developed good fighting skills. He learned discipline while he was on the Academy so he obey the superiors commands.
Recently he decided he will make his old dream come true, so he posted his application to the Liberty Navy.

###Closing message###

Liberty Navy recruitment - Ridisk - 02-25-2009

***Incoming Transmission***
***Transmission Source: Damion Brill***
***Source Location: Planet Manhatten***

Name: Damion Brill
Home System: New York

I've been waiting for this day since I was born, and so have my parents, rest their souls. The day that I could finally apply to join the Liberty Navy!

My both my mother and father served for the Navy in years past but have long since retired to calm domestic trading within Liberty.

When I was 10 my father bought me a Starflier, he gave me no guns to shoot with and told me the basic guidelines of trying to be safe in Liberty. He told me no ship is safe how ever big or small, but with good flying skills and even better intuition about knowing when to run, I should be alright, and I stand here today to show the success of his teachings and the knowledge I've earned from experience.

At 16, my father bought me a Transport vessel and began showing me the ropes of domestic trade in Liberty, I had a few run ins with Liberty Rogues and what not, but my skills of evasion or persuasion have kept me in one piece so far.

As my parents and I got richer, they decided to expand away from domestic trade and find riches trading with other houses. They knew that this was a lot more dangerous, so they decided to figure out the route before they would bring me along.

They went off first towards Bretonia, and I never heard from them again. I searched every base in every system that I possibly could in Bretonia, filled with grief of my failure, I went back to Liberty and searched all over for them. I came up with nothing, nothing at all.

I gave my transport away and vowed to never trade ever again, and started a new life on Manhattan, after 6 months on Manhattan I got a notice of Will, my parents had been killed in Rheinland, and all their assets now belonged to me.

I talked to the firm whom had sent me the notice, and they told me that the details were fuzzy, but they had received a transmission from my parents that a Rheinland Military pilot recognized them from when they were enlisted in LN, and decided to get revenge after many years since their retiring from the Liberty Navy.

As soon as I heard this news, the fire in my soul to become a pilot for the Liberty Navy grew stronger than ever before. I need this, I will follow my directives from superiors at all times, no need to worry about my vendetta against the RM, it just fuels my eagerness to become an outstanding pilot in Sirius's finest navy, the Liberty Navy!

***Transmission Ended***

Liberty Navy recruitment - yoni1234 - 02-28-2009

Name: Michael Terry

I grew up on Manhatton.My father and mother worked along side together as LN fighter pilots.

I went to Marlow High school. After finishing there i was employed by LN to be a capital ships builder.
There i was a top worker and i did very well,While i was Building a Liberty battleship i heard news that my mother and father where torpedoed down by several Liberty Rogue pilots. Afeter that i was angry and decided to join the Navy, i wanted to follow my father and mothers footsteps.I want to help liberty stop illegall trades and wipe out any Hostile in Liberty, i will also listen to the more expierienced LN pilots and fulfill my Duty as a LN pilot.

Michael Out

Liberty Navy recruitment - Darkflight - 03-02-2009

*walks into LN recruitment centre. walks over to receptionist*
Remember me? m'names Paul Rogekeller if you've forgotten.

*receptionist replies*
we haven't forgotten you, Mr. Rogekeller. Your application was denied, was it not?

Oh, yes, it was denied. but i've improved, now im here to try my luck again.
*hands the receptionist the Bio*
*the writing on the Bio reads this*

Name: Paul Rogekeller

well. I had to write this myself, so it may be lacking in areas, but here goes.again.

I was born on manhattan, in a nice little suburb. both my parents were traders. ever since i was two, i decided i wanted to become a pilot in the liberty navy. my parents decided to help me in this. when i was 15, my parents decided to buy me a nice little civilian fighter. a starflier. that old hunk'o'junk. my dad gave me training lessons every day, until he could no longer teach me due to 'lots of work' that was two months before my parents 'died'. their 'death' was horrific. they were attacked by a whole lotta rogues. the ship was destroyed, and my mum was badly charred. there was no sign of my father. i assumed he was disintegrated. that was 3 years ago. since then i succesfuly applied for the LPI, and have been in their services for 2 years. while there, i found records and video footage of the attack on my family. i studied it for weeks on end, then i found what i was subconsiously looking for. my father. he was not dead.he beamed aboard one of the LR ships just before our families craft was destroyed. i have also found my fathers alias, which is LR-Dreadblade. i have decided it is time i moved on to more important work, and onto the job i always wanted.

Liberty Navy recruitment - David Petraeus - 03-08-2009

Name: Mark Harmon
Date Of Birth: 790 A.S
Sex: Male
Previous Jobs: Liberty Naval Criminal Investigative Service Agent - Still Active, awaiting transfer.
Military History: Law Enforcement
Place of Birth: Planet Denver, Colorado System
Background: I was born on Denver in a rather cold area in the northern hemisphere to parents Jane and Ben Harmon, grew up a rather normal childhood although I daresay several the local crowd was rather queer, my Father worked for the Navy as a Avionics Engineer installing Countermeasure and Sensor Suites and retired at 810 A.S to work for the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, I enrolled at Age 21 at the Hammer Institute and graduated 4th in my class and joined my father at N.C.I.S.
I have a rather extensive combat background in the Seven Years of Service at N.C.I.S. and I'm well acquainted with Naval Protocol and Weaponry.
When I heard that President Powell declared War on Rheinland, I decided that Liberty needed me most on the front-line than in an office filing paperwork - A War with another house does not simply start because of a small dis-agreement, I realize this is a serious matter and I'm willing to be all I can be in serving Liberty. I guess I'm a rather patriotic person, Ill look forward to serving in our Armed Forces.