Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

Liberty Navy recruitment - Vulkhard Muller - 04-21-2012

*****DELETE******

Liberty Navy recruitment - Sarawr!? - 04-23-2012

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Captain Rachel A. Baker
TARGET ID: Jay Wilcott, Mark Stone
SUBJECT: Primary Fleet Enlistment
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Captain Rachel Baker here, Commanding Officer of Primary Fleet Recruitment & Retention Command.

[color=#FFFFFF]JAY WILCOTT
: Your application for enlistment with the Primary Fleet has been APPROVED You are to report to Richmond Military Academy in Virginia for flight training, unit assignment, and to requisition an Executioner Heavy Fighter. I'm sure that your past experiences will make you a valuable asset to the Primary Fleet, and I hope that your transition into Navy life comes along well. I look forward to watching your progress and flying along side you in defense of our great Republic. Welcome, and Good Luck.

MARK STONE: Your application for enlistment in the Primary Fleet has been APPROVED, You're to catch the next shuttle to Richmond Academy and report for flight training. Upon completion requisition an Executioner Heavy Fighter and report to your assigned unit.

I hope both of you do well in your probationary periods. And again, I hope both of you transition into the Navy with relatively few problems. I'm sure the classes on Richmond will be no problem. Again, I wish both of you luck, and welcome you into our great Navy.

Captain Rachel A. Baker, Out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Liberty Navy recruitment - Flow - 04-23-2012

[font=Agency FB]

COMM ID: [color=#33FFFF]Eldon Savage

TARGET ID: [color=#33FFFF]LN-recruitment center

SUBJECT: Fresh meat
ENCRYPTION: Yes

//Recieving File...100% DONE!
//Opening File...100% DONE!

Name: Eldon Savage
Height: 1,60 m
Weight: 69 Kg
Parents: Dana (+) and Laurence Savage
Place of birth: Planet Manhattan, New York System
Date of birth: 798 AS
Timezone: GMT +1

Dear Sirs or Madams,

I, Eldon Savage have decided to dedicate my life to the Liberty Navy. Since I was a child, it was my dream to become part of the glorious Army that protects our Nation against the vile forces from outside and within.
So there is a reason for that desire of mine. Starting at the beginning:

Like most Libertonians, I was allowed to enjoy a comfortable infanthood. With both of my parents working for Interspace Commerce on Newark Station, money has never been a troublesome aspect in our lives. Having desk jobs more or less, they rarely set foot beyond New Yorks borders.
However ironically, when our family went on a once-in-a-lifetime vacation trip inside a Spa & Cruise Liner it was my first encounter with Pirates.

Shortly after jumping to the California system the vessels onboard alarm went on. There was nothing to see from that picture-window in our suite... Panic suddenly spread as the stewards informed the passengers via intercom that we were surrounded by pirates. Without second thought, we rushed over to the escape pods. We knew that the Liner - despite it's size - was of puny armor and the far surperior firepower of the Pirate vessels would quickly tear thru our hull.

Just as we passed another window, I found myself eye to eye with one of the ugly pirate ships. A disassembled husk of a ship, that looked like parts were missing or wrenched together the wrong way. I gazed upon it... Then suddenly 2 more ships entered the system from the Jump Gate, elegantly shaped like birds of prey.
Navy had arrived. Sadly there was no chance for me to get a glance on that battle, as we had to take shelter in the liners escape pods, just in case the ship gets hit by stray Plasma bolts...
The battle lasted forever - so it seemed. When it was over, my chronometer told me, it took only a few minutes and the Navy dispatched all Pirate ships.

We, my family, passengers, the crew and myself survived that day only because of the brave intervention of the Heroes of the LN. It was back then, when I forged my plans to join the Navy myself, once I've come off age.

My parents made it possible for me to attend flight school beside my regular studies. I was one of the youngest Kadets my class. Still I did not feel the pressure of having other more experienced recruits next to me. Last year I graduated with with remarkable results. I spent the following year by traveling and freelancing throughout Liberty in a Starflyer.

Now I finally brought all the courage to contact you and offer you my services.
So hereby, I am sending my official request to be accepted in the Liberty Navy.

Thanks in advance for listening to my application.

//End of line.
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Agency FB]
****TRANSMISSION IS OVER****

Liberty Navy recruitment - Jeremy Hunter - 04-24-2012

>>>>Incoming Transmission
>>>Encryption Level: High
>>>Video Channel detected. Allow Y/N? - Y
Displaying...

[Image: 9ssdx4.png]
Identification: Alexis Hunter

So.

I have decided to see about transferring to the Primary Fleet on the urging of Roy "Colonel" Sanders and Rachel "Square" Baker.

>>>>>Uploading<<<<<

Name: Alexis Amelie Hunter
Height: 5'9
Weight: 177
Eye Color: Amber
Hair Color: Brown
Birth Date: July 7 - Year not Given

Personality:
Kind and compassionate, but a right and holy witch on the battlefield when angered. Is considered cold and ruthless in combat when she says "Ram the forward gun down their throat and pull the trigger" when fighting.

Background:
Born on Los Angeles to Solomon Hunter, a well-off businessman, Alexis was being groomed to take over the family business. Bored and uninterested in the corporate world, Alexis joined the Liberty Navy when she turned eighteen. Graduating from West Point at the age of 22, Alexis was a Secondary Fleet Lieutenant for three years before being promoted to Lieutenant Commander. She remained at that rank for two years, and then was promoted to Captain and assigned to the Dreadnought Say My Name. A Monument-Class, the Say My Name fought on the Texas Front for two years before it was declared destroyed, with most of the crew either KIA or MIA. Alexis had been given the title of Commodore for a complete accident involving two Siege Cruisers, a Rhienland Battleship, and a very lost Rhino. Her title and rank were stripped when she was pronounced KIA, and stayed that way for a year.

Alexis returned to active duty when she slogged into Fort Edwards on Los Angeles in a ragged kimono and no shoes, clutching her locket and asking for the status of herself. The bewildered ensign looked over the records and told her she was KIA. Rolling her eyes, Alexis proceeded to prove that she was who she said she was. Finally through the million hoops, Alexis headed to the room she was assigned to and took a shower, washing away the pain, sorrow, and exhaustion, opting to wrap herself in a towel and flopping down on the bed without bothering to get dressed, and finally falling into a very, very welcomed slumber.

Since her return, she has regained her title of Captain in the Secondary Fleet and has been assigned the Siege Cruiser Thalia Grace, and is slightly well known for trying to keep the Secondary Fleet in line.

ATTACHEMENT: Psych Evaluation
Psych Evaluation from a Navy Psychiatrist on Los Angeles:
Alexis is a very generous person, having funded the purchase of Concordia (yes, the Concordia) a new ship after her Sabre was destroyed. She has a history with Concordia...and people wonder how the hell Alexis can stand that sex-on-the-mind girl. She has rarely been seen to lose her temper, and sometimes can diffuse situations that can end in gunfire. I believe she is fit for duty.

Thank you for your consideration

>>>>END TRANSMISSION

Liberty Navy recruitment - Reid - 05-01-2012

>>Incoming Data File
>>Source: Kohaku Ueda
>>Opening....

Name: Kohaku Ueda
Birthplace: Planet Kyushu
Relatives: Jirou Ueda (father) Kimberly Ueda (mother)
S-KYP3: reid.taylor57

Bio:
Kohaku was born on Planet Kyushu to Jirou Ueda, a Kusarian, and Kimberly Ueda, a Bretonian. Kohaku's time with her parents was short lived, as they were arrested for large scale smuggling when she was 6. Instead of putting Kohaku into foster care, she was transported to a third party research station for a social experiment. Unknown to her until she was released, Kohaku was studied as a BretKusarian raised without either culture. She lived a relatively normal life, basic education and a low paying job. However, when she was 18, the station was attacked by a group of Gaians. They decided to let Kohaku go since she was not official staff on the station, but because she did not have anywhere to go, she stayed with a Freelancer who helped with the raid. For the six months on the ship, Kohaku became good friends with the captain Milly. Being a Freelancer, Milly made some enemies who wanted vengeance. As she passed through the Cortez system, Milly's Ahoudori came under attack from pirates with a grudge. Hiding in her room and staying as quiet as possible, Kohaku was forced to listen as the pirates brutally slaughtered the crew as Milly and her daughter abandoned ship. Kohaku managed to make her way to the bridge, where she vented the hallways. As the last person alive on board, Kohaku stayed hidden until a Navy Patrol came and moved the ship back to Liberty. When she got back, Kohaku applied for the bounty board, and started working for Liberty. Most people do not view freelance work as honorable, nor is it as stable as a 'real' job, so Kohaku decided that the Liberty Navy would be a perfect choice.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Sarawr!? - 05-03-2012

COMM ID: Captain Rachel A. Baker
TARGET ID: Eldon Savage, Alexis Hunter
SUBJECT: Primary Fleet Enlistment
ENCRYPTION: High

Captain Rachel Baker here, Commanding Officer of Primary Fleet Recruitment & Retention Command.

[color=#FFFFFF]ALEXIS HUNTER
: Your application for enlistment with the Primary Fleet has been APPROVED You are to report to Richmond Military Academy in Virginia for flight training and unit. I'm sure that your past experience in the secondary fleet will make you a good fit for the Primary Fleet, and I hope that your transition into the Primary Fleet goes well. I look forward to watching your progress and flying along side you in defense of our great Republic. Welcome, and Good Luck.

ELDON SAVAGE: Your application for enlistment in the Primary Fleet has been APPROVED, You're to catch the next shuttle to West Point Academy and report for basic Naval and Flight training. Upon completion requisition an Executioner Heavy Fighter and report to your assigned unit.

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you two. I welcome both of you to the Primary Fleet and wish you the best of luck in your training and your future careers, congratulations, I'll see you in space.

Captain Rachel A. Baker, Out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Liberty Navy recruitment - titanbot - 05-04-2012

Hello.

I am supposed to introduce myself here...? All right. My name is George Bates, fresh meat from the West Point Military Academy... first grade pilot. Upon graduation, I have received a Defender HF, and I've been placed under Captain Jones' patrol, under the Beta 6 designation. So far so good, I've done my part of patrolling, and keeping our great nation safe from piracy, and internal conflicts.

That has changed. New threats appeared, in the form of Rheinland, and on my current rank, I am bound to the outskirts of Planet Denver, to fight off Xenos. "Liberty Navy needs you!" - I want to be on the front lines. Well, I am applying here with the high hopes of a promotion, a better equipped ship ready to give the Rheinlanders hell. After all, it's God's job to forgive the Chancellor, but it's our job to arrange the meeting. :D

With high hopes and thinking to do what's good, I am penning this letter believing I will be accepted (and promoted) to serve Liberty's interests and freedom in the face of our enemies.

For Liberty!
George Bates, signing off.

Liberty Navy recruitment - Nightstar221 - 05-05-2012

Comm ID: Samuel J. Knight
Target ID: Liberty Recruitment Center
Subject: Samuel's Biography
Encryption: HIGH
Priority: HIGH

MESSAGE OPENED:

Here is the following information you requested sirs.
The Biography is in the third person, I hope you do not mind, I just anticipated others reading it.

Name: Samuel John Knight

Birthplace: Freeport 4, Magellan System

Height: 5 Feet, 7 Inches

Weight: 185 Pounds

Relatives: None alive or On Record, rumors of sibilings never confirmed

Previous Fields of Work: The Order, Freelancer

Experience: Fighter Pilot, Rifleman, Sharpshooter, Gunslinger

Timezone: GMT -7 hours Mountain Time

S-KYP3 Communications Network: nightstarcomm22

Biography Begins:

Samuel Knight was born on Freeport 4 to a Honorably Discharged Navy Vet and a Beautiful Travelling Zoner Female. Samuel was raised by his parents equally, and gained morals such as Crime never pays and Be yourself. Samuel looked into his name at young age and researched the old Chivalrous warriors of Ancient Earth's medieval period. He fell in love with the virtues of a Knight, and wanted to be a defender or hero. Samuel knows who to listen to and when. He is a good shot and pilot, and will not hesitate to defend himself from aggressors. He was taught to fly and shoot by his parents when he was 16, his mother teaching him to fly and father to shoot. Academically he is above average, and has good judgment. At age 18, a dispute with pirates led to the death of his parents, and the pirates then went after him all over Freeport 4, breaking the Zoner cease fire rule. Samuel is a very patient man, lacking the attitude to go into a fit of rage. With such a personality, Samuel would grieve over the deaths of his parents later but, he was not without emotional conflict. The pirates searched for Samuel on the station for days, with Samuel hiding in rooms and docking bays. Samuel wanted those pirates dead, and devised a plan to get just that. The Pirates were just about to give up the search were walking through the docking bays making final preporations for departure. As they left they suddenly exploded. Charges set on the pirates' ships and activated from intense generator heat killed them. The explosive charges were of homemade design, and Samuel knew just where to put them. After that, Samuel mourned the loss of his parents and left Freeport 4 to Freelancer for income. His work got him noticed by the Order within the year, and he was recruited by a representative. This was the year of the Nomad War, 800 AS. Samuel was mostly behind the scenes, and never actually met Edison Trent or Miss Zane. Samuel was assigned for turret duty on the Osiris or defending Planet Toledo. He fought the Nomads first hand. After the Nomads were vanquished, Samuel left the Order, for reasons unknown. An agreement was made: Samuel could leave, but would cut all ties and give back all information, equipment, and the Order Anubis Very Heavy Fighter to Order. He was given transport back to somewhere in Liberty in 801 AS. There he disappeared until he resurfaced in 819. Having researched all the strengths and weaknesses and flaws in all the colonies, Samuel decided to remain in Liberty and join the military, following in the footsteps of his father and grandfather.

MESSAGE END

WARNING: MESSAGE WAS EDITED. THE FOLLOWING NOTE WAS ATTACHED TO EDITS:

Sorry sir, but a hacker must have intercepted my message and messed with information and dates, making me seem like a child prodigy and adding unnecessary information. The message was retracted and I made the proper security measures and fixes to the information.

Liberty Navy recruitment - ruihu908 - 05-06-2012

[color=#66FFFF]======= Incoming Transmission =======
Comm ID: Rudwig Stark
Target ID: Liberty Navy Recruitment Office
Subject: Naval Application

Greetings Sirs, and Ms,

My name is Rudwig Stark. Now, yes, individuals have often regarded me as a Rheinlander, or have Rheinland blood from judging upon my first name. Of course, I can assure you that's not the case. It's merely a name that my parents chose upon my birth, nothing more or less.
I was born on Planet Houston, later moved to Hamilton Station in Ontario, living in a rather upper-class, or the modern term, higher income family. My family is just another typical family in the Liberty, holding all the Liberty values and doctrines. Personally, I've achieved high standards throughout my studies from the Kerr Secondary School in Houston all the way to Advanced Leadership courses in West Point Academy. After graduation, I've served under the Liberty Secondary Naval Fleet as a fighter pilot for around 4 years, taking orders. I've been through quite a bunch minor local outlaw engagements during that period, and somehow... survived. Eventually, I was promoted to serve as an Navigation Officer in a Liberty Gunboat, learning about the functions and roles of a capital ship, as well as applying my leadership course materials to the real world, learning how to handle people, and guide them. Long story short, gradually moving my way upwards in the Secondary Fleet, I am now a captain of the Liberty Naval Ship "Canada".
By joining the Primary Fleet, I definitely hope to apply my fighter pilot (survival) skills once again to great use. As well as transferring my skills in leadership to a broader perspective, and to truly serve the people of Liberty.

Oh did I forget to state my physical outlooks? Well here it is:
Sex & Gender: Male
Height: 1.82 meters
Physical State: Fit ~ Slightly Underweight
Can I run from the front of a Dreadnought to the back?
No, that's what the Onboard Tram is there for.

That'd be all, thank you.

[color=#66FFFF]======= Transmission Terminated =======

Time Zone: North America Eastern Time (GMT -5.00)

Liberty Navy recruitment - Teerin - 05-06-2012

Recruitment Form for Rohj Teerin:
======================

Biography:

Name: Rohj.Teerin

Birthplace: Planet Houston, 790 AS

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 179 lbs.

Realatives: Carl.Corey (Cousin), Gyorn (Cousin)

Previous Fields of Work: Defending trader Carl.Corey, Liberty Navy pilot (unofficial).

Experience: Flying fighters and transports.

Timezone: Eastern Time (US).

Skype Name: rohj_teerin

Summary: I was born on Houston, to a family of traders. My family lived with my uncle's family near the star port. Our parents were usually away trading, so we were left to our imaginations. When my two cousins and I were all old enough to venture out into space, we took up trading after our parents.

For a long time, we worked several routes. Saving up our profits, Gyorn eventually bought a Firefly transport and an Ageria ID. Eventually, we settled on a Texas to Pennsylvania route. And although it was a fairly safe route, we still had our fair share of run-ins with pirates. Fortunately, we always made it out in one piece.

After a while, I felt like putting my piloting skills into some good use. Because they had the money and time to buy better equipment, Gyorn and Carl.Corey didn't need my assistance as much as they used to, so I was able to find a different job. I wanted to fulfill my duty as a proud citizen of Liberty, so I started working with the Liberty Navy. I did a bunch of odd jobs for the LN, working mainly out of West Point, Battleship Mississippi, and Battleship Rio Grande.

One day, Gyorn (working for Ageria) was in orbit above Manhattan, scanning cargoes. He was working alongside [LN]-James.Harper, who talked to him about joining the Primary Fleet. Meanwhile, Carl.Corey had lent me enough money to buy an Avenger and equip it. Some time after I had bought those, Gyorn passed on the idea of officially joining the Liberty Navy to me. Interested, I flew to Manhattan orbit a couple of days later to talk to Mr. Harper about it. Now I am here filling out this application.