Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Eternal Nightmare - 08-25-2014

Name: Valeria Alkaeva

[Image: Qvpjmm4.jpg]

----------------------------
Height: 1.74m
Weight: 52kg
Nationality: Coalitioner
Birthplace: Planet Volgograd
----------------------------
Mother: Anna Alkaeva
Father: Dimitri Alkaev
Skyp-3: doommaster3342

Born on Plane Volgograd Valeria was lively and happy child. Being raised in a family of Military soldiers she showed her passion for piloting ships even in her early ages. On the age of 12 Valeria was send in junior military school to train for a space pilot. Her amazing reflexes and quick thinking drove her to quick success and few years later she was transferred to an army base for advanced training. After some time she was eligible pilot of the Coalition Army and send as a fighter pilot of 153-wing. Soon after Valeria showed remarkable skills in space and capability to lead her own squadron. During operation outside of Omega-52 her squadron suffered huge damages most of her pilots were killed. She was send home with major injuries. After her recovery no answers were given to Valeria about the suicidal mission that was given to her. Pissed off from her own commanders and family she ran away from Omega 52 in search for a better life. She began working as a mercenary for lawful factions in omegas. The lack of steady cash flow forced her to make a decision and move to Liberty where she continued her work as a mercenary. At present Valeria is still working in Liberty as a lawful mercenary searching for better opportunities in life.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Omi - 08-28-2014

---INCOMING DOCUMENT UPLOAD---

ID: Captain Marisa Marshall
SUBJECT: Re: Application
ENCRYPTION: None
PRIORITY: Low

---MESSAGE CONTENT BEGINS---

Miss Alkaeva,

Your application has been reviewed and APPROVED.

While your background is certainly unusual, it was felt that your past combat experience, coupled with your recent past work as a Libertonian contractor, could be combined into the right sort of skill set and temperament that would suit a Naval position.

Make your way over to West Point for the final stage of processing, Cadet. You'll find the Executioner to be rather flimsy, but rest assured you'll only have to put up with it for eight hours.

Good luck.

-Marshall

---MESSAGE CONTENT ENDS---

---UPLOAD COMPLETE; FILE FORWARDED TO DESTINATION---

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - JJM_za - 10-05-2014

Liberty Navy recruitment
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: JJM (LNS-JJM_za)
To:Liberty Navy Recruitment
Subject:Application

[Image: ds3lucas01mergedsm.jpg]

Name: Jakobus
height:1.88 meters
weight:66
Parents: Unkown
Place of birth: Planet Manhatten, New York System, Town of Stone Bridge
Date of birth:781 AS
Timezone: GMT +1
Experience: Mechanical Engineer Aboard the Battleship Missouri as vessel repair (Freelancer). Has over 50 hours of combat simulation time in Edison trent's Nomad simulation. Has experience in combat with gunboats and Fighter.

Story about yourself: Until a year ago history was lost due to brain sweep of pirates only info that remained was birthplace and age. This past year have been working as freelancer on the Missouri repairing ships and combat simulation. And recently been protecting the kepler system trade node between Colorado and the shikoku system from pirates and unlawful cargo.

Transmission ended

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Wildkins - 10-11-2014

[Image: lDoA9e2.png]

To Applicant 'Jakobus':

Greetings. Your application requires additional information as detailed in private communication, and as such is PENDING until that time. Once the information required is forwarded to us, we can properly process your application.

Sincerely,
Commander John Graham
Logistics Corps Head
First Fleet, Liberty Navy

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Wildkins - 10-17-2014

[Image: Duk8OTw.png]

To Applicant 'Jakobus':

Greetings, sir. Your application has moved from PENDING to DENIED. There were multiple errors and inconsistencies in both your biography and questionnaire, and thus the Admiralty deems you unfit for duty at the present time. That being said, feel free to brush up on your knowledge and re-apply in two weeks, when you understand better what we're asking from you.

Sincerely,
Admiral Nathaniel Davies

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Jane Hartman - 10-17-2014

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Captain Jane Hartman
TARGET ID: Recruitment and Retention
SUBJECT: Reassignment.
ENCRYPTION: Low

Good Afternoon Sir/Ma'am,

Following the destruction of the jump gates on the Rheinland border and the subsequent reduction in Rheinland's military presence in Texas the demand for military resources in-system has declined. With the front no longer demanding the manpower it once did the 21st's operations in the area have been scaled back over the past three months, and its vessels assigned to other tasks. While I am aware that recent events indicate that Rheinland remains committed to attacks on the Republic I am unconvinced that ongoing logistical support, particularly on the scale of that seen in the early days of the conflict, will provide any meaningful advantage to the fleet beyond what can be provided by standing forces.

With the entirety of the 21st's assets now assigned to other squadrons and commands, the group no longer serves any operational purpose. Two weeks ago I began the process of dissolving the administrative and command elements of the 21st. All personnel have now received new assignments, the majority with the Secondary Fleet, though a number of pilots have expressed interest in transferring to the First in the future.

In short, Sir/Ma'am, I longer have a role to fill in the reserves and I'm requesting reassignment to the First Fleet. I appreciate that both the Fleet's structure and operations have changed since I transferred out, and that reassignment may mean reduction in rank. My preference would be a posting to a capital squadron; however, I am happy to serve in whatever role the Fleet requires.

My service record is attached and additional supporting information has been sent over encrypted channels.

Regards,

Jane Hartman
Captain
Officer Commanding
21st Combat Support Group
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Teerin - 10-17-2014

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Rohj Teerin
TARGET ID: Captain Jane Hartman
SUBJECT: Re: Recruitment and Retention
ENCRYPTION: Medium

[Image: Ldewsg7.png]

Hartman,

I haven't dealt with recruitment in a long time, but obviously this is a special case. And certainly not expected, either.

Were you not so highly decorated, or if I didn't know you as well as I do, I'd likely be questioning your integrity by this point. As it stands, however, I am of course inclined think otherwise, having witnessed your superb abilities first hand. You're both a fine leader and a dedicated subordinate. Just try to act a little less like Admiral Malrone, okay?

You are ACCEPTED back into the Liberty Navy's First Fleet, where you shall retain your old rank and position. That is all.

Sincerely,

Fleet Admiral Teerin,
Liberty Navy First Fleet.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Arbs - 10-17-2014

<<<>>>
-Transmission Initiated-

Sender ID: Alan Jones
Reciever ID: Liberty Navy HQ
Subject: Application

Your Name: Alan Jones
Birthplace: Planet Denver
Height: 1.78m
Weight: 71kg
Relatives: Cindyl Jones (mother) Alfred Jones (father)
Previous Fields of Work: One year of service in the Texas Armada.
Experience: Moderate+
Timezone: GMT+1
SKYP-3 Communication Details: Arbi1_2_3

Biography:

Born and raised in a good family on Planet Denver, Alan finished High School with almost excellent marks. However Alan was greatly influenced by his ex-naval pilot father at a young age so he grew sympathy for the Navy and always thought of continuing his father legacy. A couple of years later next thing he knew was West Point Academy. After passing through selection he was designated to serve under the Texas Armada for a full year, taking part in defensive and offensive operations in the eastern front, and swipe operations within Liberty against hostile elements. Following the downscaling of the Liberty-Rheinland conflict he was moved in reserve before re-going through selection in hopes of soldiering for the Primary Fleet of the Liberty Navy.

-End of Transmission-
<<<>>>

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Jane Hartman - 10-17-2014

COMM ID: Captain Jane Hartman
TARGET ID: Fleet Admiral Rohj Teerin
SUBJECT: Re: Recruitment and Retention
ENCRYPTION: Low

Thank you Sir,

I'm glad to be back. Certainly didn't expect a response from the Fleet Admiral, but I'd by lying if I said it wasn't welcome.

(10-17-2014, 06:34 PM)FADM TEERIN, Rohj Wrote:
Just try to act a little less like Admiral Malrone, okay?

No promises, and I'll take that one as a compliment, if it's all the same to you, sir. I look forward to seeing you on the flight line.

Regards,

Jane Hartman
Captain
First Fleet
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Wildkins - 10-19-2014

[Image: Duk8OTw.png]

To Applicant Alan Jones:

Greetings, sir. Your application to join the Liberty Navy First Fleet has moved from PENDING to ACCEPTED. Report to Norfolk and refit to a Libertonian snubcraft of your choosing. Were it my choice, I'd pick the Avenger - I'm quite a fan of the wingy bit.

Complete four hours of flight-time in that vessel, and send a transmission to the Liberty Navy Reporting Center for debrief. I'll see you in space, Cadet.

Sincerely,
Admiral Nathaniel Davies