Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Apollon - 01-12-2017

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: CPT JENSEN, William
TARGET ID: Applicants Velucuis; Miles; Clarke
SUBJECT: Your Liberty Navy First Fleet Application
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Low

[Image: 16d598895f7dc184fb6cce7c84a84f69.jpg]
Greetings applicants,

Thank you for your interest in serving the Republic of Liberty.

Isaac Clarke, your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been DENIED. Unfortunately, the officer selection board finds the background you provided to be lacking and undetailed. Not to mention, I don't believe we have reached the year 1992 A.S as of yet, or perhaps you are still employing the ancient calendar? Hell if I know.

Jonathan Miles your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been DENIED. While we appreciate any willing person's dedication to defend their home and enlist in the military, we - the officer selection board - are not satisfied with the somewhat complicated background, which mostly consists of your family tree. Do not lose hope, however. We are willing to review your application in one month's time, if you would still be interested.

Peranof Velucuis your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been DENIED. Like the prior applicants, you failed to provide a sufficient detailed background and failed to submit your application using the given format.

Again, I never asked for this.

Thank you.

Signing out,
Captain William Jensen
Quartermaster
Liberty Navy, First Fleet

[Image: P9AnuNd.png]

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - M1cha37 - 01-13-2017

Name:Isaac Clarke
Date of Birth: 10/21/798
Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan, New York, Liberty.
Sex: Male.
Height (cm): 179cm.
Weight (kg): 74kg.
Relatives: Poul Clarke (father), Octavia Clarke (mother).
Previous Work Experience: Systems Engineer Freelancer.
Previous Military Service: Former Liberty Police Pilot for 2 Years.

Biographical Segment:
My parents they were always poor, soo i graduated from Highschool of Manhattan in Systems Engineer specialized in Capitalships to make some money for my family.
My parents Poul Clarke and Octavia Clarke were both Libertonians, my father from Planet Houston, and my mother from Planet Manhattan.
My fathers died in the USG Ishimura accident 2 years ago, and i was the only survivor. since then i joined the Liberty Police in hope to some day find the culprits that caused the accident that killed my parents and get my justice.
Now that I have found the culprits of the accident, i feel in peace, with the felling that i was born for more than be just Liberty Police member.
Thats why i wanna join Liberty Navy to fight alongside my comrades for my homeland and help them whenever I can.

S.K.Y.P.E Protocol Call Sign: M1cha37

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - OrionThorne - 01-29-2017

Liberty Navy - NORR-822-OCSA

Name: Orion Thorne
Date of Birth: 3/7/799
Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan, New York, Liberty
Sex: Male
Height (cm): 160
Weight (kg): 75.7
Relatives: Phoenix Thorne, Gunner Moore
Previous Work Experience: Worked for and eventually ran a small scrap shop
Previous Military Service: None

Biographical Segment: I was born to a poor family on Manhattan and grew up alongside my brother, phoenix.

by the time we were in our late teens our parents had died and we inherited the shop.. It wasn't long before we had saved up enough to get our own ships and go about our seperate ways, my brother followed in my fathers footsteps and became a miner.. And I, always being fascinated by the nomad war, decided to become a freelancer and eventually work for the navy, like Trent and Jun'ko.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: A few years ago I played on Discovery for a while but ended up deleting my characters and moving on.. I only recently got back into Discovery a few days ago. And no, i've never been sanctioned
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8 PvP: 8
SKYP-3 Communication Details: N30letsplays
Timezone: -5 GMT (Pretty sure thats EST, correct me if i'm wrong)

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Apollon - 01-30-2017

TARGET ID: Applicants Clarke; Thorne

Greetings applicants,

Isaac Clarke, your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been DENIED. Your application was denied for not waiting the specified time (1 month). Not to mention, you left a few points that raised our eyebrows and confusion. The officer selection board would like to ask you to reapply in 1 month time.

Orion Thorne your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been ACCEPTED. Whatever experience you may have, the Navy will put you in good use. Report to West Point Academy at 0800 so that we can conclude the paperwork. Good luck, Cadet.

Thank you.

Signing out,
Captain William Jensen
Quartermaster

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - The Sovereign - 02-15-2017

Name: Mary Felix
Date of Birth: 10/18/802Y
Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan, Liberty House.
Sex: Female.
Height (cm): 195.072cm
Weight (kg): 66kg
Relatives: Two parents, younger brother (14)
Previous Work Experience: Mapping and Scouting.
Previous Military Service: None.

Biographical Segment: I grew up on planet Manhattan, faster than I would of liked. My family was poor, and we struggled to feed ourselves often. Both my parents worked two jobs in an attempt to provide for myself and my brother, but school fees were expensive, and used up much of their income. I had always wanted to become a pilot, to explore and see the galaxy, and from a young age I helped provide for the family by working as a wrench monkey in a nearby mechanics shop. As I pursued my studies and took ships apart and put them back together, I fell in love with the stories of the daring fighter aces who served Liberty and hunted the pirates and protected us from the enemies of Liberty. I began saving money, and enrolled myself in flight simlessons, and learnt to fly. Once I graduated from college, I bought a small civilian ship, and began to scout and map as an independent freelancer. However, even though I have achieved my dream of having my own ship and being a pilot, I still wish to serve Liberty, and where better than its navy?

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I've been around for about two days now, I played for a short time long ago, but I can barely remember it. To my knowledge I have never been sanctioned or warned. Overall, I've had a good experience with Discovery Freelancer, I've been engaged in a few RP interactions, and found it good.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 7 PvP: 5
SKYP-3 Communication Details: secshadow
Timezone: +2 GMT.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Apollon - 02-19-2017

TARGET ID: Applicant FELIX, Mark

Greetings citizen,

Mark Felix your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been ACCEPTED. We are always looking out for men and women willing to serve the Republic of Liberty with ambition and dedication. Welcome aboard, Cadet.

Thank you.

Signing out,
Captain William Jensen
Quartermaster

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Byron - 02-24-2017

Name: Elijah Bishop.
Date of Birth: 05/27/799.
Place of Birth: Planet Denver, Colorado, Liberty.
Sex: Male.
Height (cm): 185cm.
Weight (kg): 87kg.
Relatives: Mother, father, little sister (Mary Bishop).
Previous Work Experience: Some internships at Ageira Technologies.
Previous Military Service: A few years in the Secondary Fleet. Not worth mentioning though, as they were mostly spent being in hospital.

Biographical Segment: Elijah Bishop, or simply "Lij", as his friends like to call him, was born on Planet Denver, Colorado as a child of a rather wealthy family. His father was an engineer for Ageira Technologies on Pueblo Station, his mother just a housewife. At school, he wasn’t necessarily a good student, often having motivation problems and being lazy. Not that he wasn’t clever enough to have good grades, he was simply much more interested in different things - like girls - during his time at school. Through his good social skills, he made a lot of friends, with whom he used to party often, maybe even too often.

It was actually planned that Elijah would follow in his father’s steps as an employee of Ageira, since he had also made multiple internships there, learning about the business. But on graduation day, to be specific on the following party, he and his friends began to play games. In this night, maybe under the influence of alcohol, he made a bet with another guy that he would succeed in being accepted into the Military Academy. Though he tried to deny what he said over the next weeks, he finally gave in to the bet and decided to apply to the Academy, especially since he wanted to impress a girl that had also been on the party and that he was interested in.

His father wasn’t happy about it, but didn’t do anything against it as he thought it might as well be a good career for his son. After being accepted into the Academy, Elijah wasn’t pleased about it at first as well, since he had never been somebody with a high self-esteem and therefore had problems with the rough education style of his teachers. Nevertheless, he got used to it rather fast, and even began to enjoy his stay there. In the end, he graduated successfully, with his teachers even starting to like him for his calm demeanor.

What seemed to become the perfect career path for Elijah then slowly began to transform into a horror trip, even though he did pretty well in his first months as a Navy Officer. But hard luck seemed to follow him wherever he went, and he got knocked down quite often through unfortunate coincidences. He subsequently got injured or fell into coma multiple times, lasting from only a few weeks to even two years. Therefore, he hasn’t been able to gain much experience during the years he officially served as an Officer, as the most time he lay in bed being unable to move.

And there he is right now. Elijah Bishop, 25, who has missed several years of his life, has just been able to resume work again after another injury. As he has grown tired of the nonexistent coordination in the Secondary Fleet during the time he served, he now wants to take a step forward in his life. And what wouldn't be the best place to do this than the First Fleet?

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I've been around for about a month, also being active on the forums. I've never been sanctioned since I joined.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes, I am.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8 PvP: 4.
SKYP-3 Communication Details: schreib-maschine.
Timezone: +1 GMT.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Apollon - 02-24-2017

TARGET ID: Applicant BISHOP, Elijah

Hello there,

Elijah Bishop your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been ACCEPTED. Perhaps your unplanned enlistment in the Academy and Navy was better suited for you, but only your performance will prove that. Your medical leave might have had an impact on you, but we will put you back in shape. Good luck, cadet.

Thank you.

Signing out,
Captain William Jensen
Quartermaster

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Jax O'Connor - 03-03-2017

Name: Jax O'Connor
Date of Birth: 07/19/798
Place of Birth: Graves Station, Dublin, Bretonia
Sex: Male
Height (cm): 155.4
Weight (kg): 80.73
Relatives: Father and Mother (Henry O'Connor, Mary O'Connor
Previous Work Experience: Worked as a crewman on the Fortunes Fury, a transport ship, as a small shuttle pilot/navigator apprentice
Previous Military Service: None

Biographical Segment: Jax was born on Graves Station in Dublin to Henry and Mary O’Connor. Henry O’Connor worked for Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing as a gold hauler and was able to provide a modestly good living for his family. May O’Connor was hired by a lesser important executive of BMM as a junior assistant for the office on Graves Station.

In 805 the organization known as Molly’s began targeting employees of BMM to hamper the shipments of gold out of Dublin and into greater Bretonia. It was during this time that Jax’s father, Henry, felt that his family was threatened by the rise in violence and made a drastic decision to quit his job with BMM and move his family. In the end, Henry was able to take a contract with Deep Space Engineering as a miner in Pittsburgh and moved his family to Cambridge. It was here in Cambridge that Jax was schooled and eventually studied Star Navigation and Theory.

When Jax turned 22 his father was able to get him a contract with DSE and Jax booked passage for Planet Erie in order to link up with the freighter “Fortunes Fury” and serve as an apprentice navigator and ships hand. Cpt. Jared Dolshezky, the Captain of the “Fortunes Fury”, was tasked with hauling copper mined from Kansas to Planet Denver for DSE. In order to make some side credits Cpt. Dolshezky also set up a private contract with Planet Erie for the pickup and delivery of pharmaceuticals which were in short supply on Erie.

During these runs gained as much experience as he could around the ship, though he was limited to what he could learn because of his age and seniority, which wasn’t much Jax had learned after the Chief Navigation Officer had so politely explained, “You are about as important on these decks as a turd stain on the wall of the aft brig compartment.” After Jax had served for a year on the “Fortunes Fury” he was given the opportunity to learn how to fly one of the ships two small shuttles so that the loading and offloading of cargo could be expedited and also took on the added duty as the Captains Messenger when docked.

At 24 Jax was progressing in his skills as an able crewman and navigator and began to dream of the day when he might Captain his own ship. The only problem he had was that it could take years, maybe even decades for a crew-member to save up enough credits to buy his own ship. No, the best he could hope for was to one day become Chief Navigator.

During one of the stops at Planet Erie, Cpt. Dolshezky became ill and sent Jax planet-side to meet with a representative from the pharmaceutical contract. Normally the Captain handled on paperwork and affairs regarding the contract himself but Jax guessed that the Officers Head was a poor place for such a meeting. Upon arriving Jax was greeted by Veronica Davis, the representative for the pharmaceutical contract and an assistant to Mr. Michael Cortex, the contract manager. Jax would later describe the meeting as “love at first sight” though Veronica admitted that she had needed a little more convincing. From that moment on Jax would spend all his furlough time on Erie with Veronica and shortly after his 25th Birthday the two lovers decided that they would marry when Jax could save enough to provide for them both and secure a better position as a full time navigation's officer.

While on Erie during a quick 72 hour liberty stop, Jax had walked Veronica to her office decided to stop by Mama Joe’s Market to pick up a few things before he was to report back to ship. Jax was never really sure why he noticed the job board on that day, it had been there since before he frequented the shop over a year ago, but today one of the holo ads caught his attention. A gentleman in a crisp, clean uniform sat behind a desk saying something that Jax could not make out since the volume had been turned off. Words began to roll around the image in letters that looked military in their appearance

PROTECT THE REPUBLIC – EARN RESPECT – LEARN NEW SKILLS – JOIN THE LIBERTY NAVY TODAY

The words kept repeating around the figure behind the desk and then, like a gate opening in his mind, Jax got an idea…

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I have been on Discovery for a few days now and am still learning a lot but I believe I am getting the hang of everything.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 5 PvP: 3
SKYP-3 Communication Details:Jax_O'Connor
Timezone: CST

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Apollon - 03-03-2017

TARGET ID: Applicant JAX, O'Connor

Hello there,

Jax O'Connor your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been ACCEPTED. It is not every day we have a Bretonian enlisting for service in the Navy, but we are not going to turn away ambitious people as yourself. Report to West Point Academy at 0800, you have a lot of training to catch up to, Cadet.

Thank you.

Signing out,
Captain William Jensen
Quartermaster