Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Apollon - 02-28-2018

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

[Image: vvn3Lbv.png]

COMM ID: ADM REASER, Natalie A.
TARGET ID: Applicants
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Applicants,

Willian Luis; Your application to the First Fleet has been processed and Denied. Feel free to reapply in one (1) month time, thank you.

Virgil Samms;Your application to the First Fleet has been processed and Accepted. Be present at West Point Academy tomorrow by 1000 hours to conclude your enlistment process with the officer selection board, as well as to start your training program. Good luck, cadet.

That is all.

Signing out,
Admiral Natalie A. Reaser.
CO Nevada Battlegroup & Papa Squadron.
Liberty Navy, First Fleet

[Image: P9AnuNd.png]

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Wo0zi - 03-17-2018

Updated

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - WolfO9 - 03-23-2018

Hey Liberty Navy - NORR-822-OCSA

Name: Christopher Carteshis/color]
[color=lightblue]Date of Birth:
4/21/804
Place of Birth: Planet Leeds
Sex: Male
Height (cm): 175 cm
Weight (kg): 62 kg
Relatives: Josh Carteshis (working for BOWEX to help the war effort)
Previous Work Experience: I worked BOWEX and Universal shipping
Previous Military Service: Liberty police for a single month I started after me and my brother finished training we were patrolling when suddenly a jump hole appeared and pulled us both in. We were met with nomads on the other side. Because of our inexperience we were destroyed nearly instantly. when we ejected we had ejected towards the jump hole and were then retrieved by a team of miners

Biographical Segment: I was born on planet Leeds. I had a father John Carteshis, a mother Maria "Kinderspieleauto" Carteshis a brother Josh Carteshis, and a sister Karina Carteshis. my bropther had a wife and two kids (I don't remember their names). My father would always talk about the time he had fought the Nomads me and my brother was always entertained by the storys but our sister would always stick to her Computer. Then Kusari had come and we were hoping that they wouldn't attack us. However, Galia had pushed threw and demolished everything. The only survivor of my family was me and my brother. everyone else had died from orbital bombardment. We were brought to Manhatten and later joined the police force there hoping to later join the navy. However our hopes were crushed as soon as we entered our first patrol. We were sucked into a jumphole and crushed by nomads. We had luckily escaped back through the jump hole and recovered by miners. We then decided to supply the war front instead of fighting in there. I thought that I should have been doing more. I decided to attempt to join the LINavy.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I have been here for about a month now and I am enjoying it! of corse that also means I have low skill in combat. I want to fly a siege cruiser but of course that would seem weird for a recruit to be a captain of a major starship like such. no i have not been sanctioned
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 9 PvP: 6 Tongue
SKYP-3 Communication Details: jeffreyhsu2009 and username is WolfO9
Timezone: -5 GMT.

Also I may not be active at certain assigned times that you post But I will try
On weekends I’m active at night and weekdays only active on a few days

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - LordRaydenMK - 06-01-2018

Name: Ray Allan
Common Callsign: Dr_Dredd
DOB: May 869 AS.
POB: Planet Pittsburgh, New York System, Liberty.
Height: 5'11

I wish to become a Naval officer ever since I was a young boy. I never had a certain passion however, until I read up on the CNS, that a few of my friends from the old days, have been killed in Bretonia. I've always wanted to fight the Gallic but now, I feel I need to. If not for me, but for my friends, who were killed mercilessly. I'm a rather experienced fighter: Done a few freelancing missions for the LSF/LN, affiliated with the LN at the current.

I currently have a Liberty Bomber "Upholder" and Fighter "Avenger" ready for action wherever may be used. It would bring me great satisfaction to dish out the hurt that the Gallic has given to us, back to them.

//OORP experience

I've played Disco 4.85 quite a while ago, and stayed on Crossfire for a long while.
I am quite familiar with the rules, although sometimes I make a tiny small mistake in acknowledging Role-Play, but I make sure to correct any mistake.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - marco - 06-05-2018

Liberty Navy - NORR-822-OCSA

Name: Paul Harrison
Date of Birth: 03.21.801
Place of Birth: Planet Houston, Texas system, Liberty
Height (cm): 177
Weight (kg): 71
Relatives: No
Previous Work Experience: DSE trader crew
Previous Military Service: Patrols and based crew for Fort Bush

Biographical Segment: Paul was born on planet Houston. His family was well-off, being occupied in the trading business. After high schools, Paul started interesting about the space trading itself, and the "stuff" being carried. So, he decided to take a pilot license and a technical degree, about avionics. After being hired on a DSS trade fleet, he has done experience for few months, but seeing the criminal status of texas system has suggested him to try joining the houston-based police forces. As a recruit, the flight license helped him to gain access to few navy patrols in New York system. So, in the last months, he is employed at Fort Bush, a good position for him, also because he's a good contact with Baltimore Shipyard of his old DSE mates. Working at Fort Bush, increased to him the interest to join the fleet of the Navy to protect the territory from the threat of the unlawfuls, expecially in texas by the separatists and unioners

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I've been here since june 2017. The first char I made was a zoner, for exploring the whole sirius, but now I mainly gain as a miner for Kruger, and many other snubs in different factions. Recently I enjoy cap missions in Alaska with gb and snub.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 6 PvP: 6
Discord Communication Details: ops
SKYP-3 Communication Details: live:nope
Timezone: +1 GMT

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - KamiFaby - 06-06-2018

COMM ID: VADM Mayer, John
SUBJECT: Application Status

[Image: nOkYNpW.png]
Applicants,

Christopher Carteshis: Your application to the first fleet has been Approved. You will receive additional briefing tomorrow at 1000 hours at Westpoint Acadamy as well as an update on you ships transponders.

Ray Allan: Unfortunately your application has been Denied. We have found some severe errors in your application that lead us to our current decision. You may try to reapply at a later date with all errors fixed.

Paul Harrison: Your application to the first fleet has been Approved. You will receive additional briefing tomorrow at 1100 hours at Westpoint Acadamy as well as an update on you ships transponders.

That's everything for now. Mayer out.

Signing out,
Vice Admiral John Mayer
Liberty Navy, First Fleet

[Image: P9AnuNd.png]

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Reaper104th - 07-15-2018

Name: LNS_Reaper
Date of Birth: 07/22/799as
Place of Birth: Planet Erie in the Pa System
Sex:Male Male .
Height (cm): 182.88.
Weight (kg): 102.058.
Relatives: orphaned at a 2 .
Previous Work Experience: freelancer and free miner.
Previous Military Service:none none.

Biographical Segment: i was orphened at 2 years old. sence then i grew up on a small farm on erie raised by the people there . there names where just care takers , i was fed and tought in a small school by mrs.Hunter who passed away some years ago closet thing to a mother i have ever had. i then became a free miner and bought my first ship from money i saved growing up on the farm from odd jobs i had . i went to the erie space school so i could mine in space i did that for a few years and decided i wanted to make a differance with my life and decided to join the Liberty Navy. So i can help keep scum out of our system and help those in need . give help like i had from mrs.hunter.

[font=Orbitron]OORP Part

Your experience in Discovery: i played freelancer way back in the mid 2000s and now coming back after about 10 years How long have you been around? about a month Have you ever been sanctioned? no Tell us -shortly- about your experience.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes/No yes i am
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8 PvP: 3
SKYP-3 Communication Details: no skype .
Timezone: CST

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - AndrosGala - 10-04-2018

Name: Tyler Johnson
Date of Birth: 02/21/775 A.S.
Place of Birth: Planet Pittsburgh
Height (cm): 186cm
Weight (kg): 75kg
Relatives: patrick Johnson, industrial worker
Previous Work Experience: N/A
Previous Military Service: N/A

Biographical Segment: Im Tyler Johnson, born in planet Pittsburgh my dad is industrial worker, my mom died at the birth.
in my youth go to work on a freighter, In my ambition to surpass myself, I performed all kinds of tasks, until I finished captaining the ship
Nowadays I am very grateful to be a citizen of liverty and I want to give back to society in this way.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Im new in this server in the past i game in another server, including the LN Faction
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8 PvP: in smal ships 7 in capital ships 9
SKYP-3 Communication Details: N/A
Timezone: GMT-5

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - GrnRaptor - 10-07-2018

COMM ID: Admiral Alan Polstari
SUBJECT: Application Status

Greetings.

Tyler Johnson, your application has been processed and approved. You are to report to West Point Academy at 0900 hours tomorrow to receive your first briefing. Welcome aboard.

Admiral Polstari, signing off.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Dark.Star - 10-26-2018

-deleted-