Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - SlobTheBob - 05-26-2020

Liberty Navy - NORR-826-OCSA

Name: John Jink
Date of Birth: 06/09/804
Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan
Sex: Male
Height (cm): 183cm
Weight (kg): 70.5kg
Relatives: Marcus Jink (Father). He was a Liberty Navy captain, Letizia Rockerfield (Mother) housewife.
Previous Work Experience: I worked as weapon technician on Norfolk shipyard
Previous Military Service: None

Biographical Segment: John Jink was born on Planet Manhattan in 804. At the age of 7 he joined West Point Military Academy, he studied hard weapon technology and flight and fight simulation. John's childhood wasn't happy at all. He lost his father at the age of 9 (KIA), he was bullied from the beginning for being someone who followed rules by letter. Thanks to the bullying he decided to push himself beyond limits and archive top score in many subjects, dreaming one day to fly his ship and fly through space and deliver justice. At the age of 17, he graduated on the academy, and the year after he began to work as a volunteer at Norfolk shipyard hoping one day to earn his place and become a full-time worker. His chance came 2 years after as weapons technician and he took that job. One day he met Liberty nave officer who needed to have his ship weapons repaired. He began asking a lot of questions about Liberty Navy and he liked what he heard from that officer and finally, at the age of 22 he decided to fight his chance to join Liberty navy and hopefully fight for the right cause as his father fought

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Im playing discovery freelancer since 2014, I played at the beginning as trader to learn how to RP. Now Im playing as LN indie and the Order indie.I have never been sanctioned for anything since Im the one who follows the rules
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8/10 PvP: 7/10
Discord Username: Slobodan#0544.
Timezone: GMT+2

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - NoMe - 05-27-2020

Name: [Navy]-Palo-Alto.
Date of Birth: not exactly known
Place of Birth: Tau 37 system in a BWT
Sex: Male.
Height (cm): 187CM.
Weight (kg): 79KG.
Relatives: My two parents are died in space.
Previous Work Experience: I've done several jobs for different companies in Libety, but nothing directly related to the Navy.
Previous Military Service: I have 2 ships in the LN indie, 1 vhf and 1 CAP, the 2 no repertoried in the official Navy i think! the vhf, this one, is much known than the other.

Biographical Segment: As i said, my beginning have not been too much full of luck, My parents and those who have rescued my rescue pod are now death. Child i have been rescued by a corsair family who have teached me almost all that i know now! J'ai aussi servi l'armée corsaire, i left them because too much cruel for me! But they teached me several techniques. After, i have adopted a live of freelancer and now i try to join the Navy.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Im playing discovery freelancer since 2011, I played at the beginning as freelancer base builder.then a base was offered to me, where I then found a colony in the first democratic system of gallia! And then a lot of problems started. So yes, I was sanctioned in that system,but so far I don't agree with all the sanction. That said, I have paid! And dearly, too!
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 6-10 PvP: 5or6-10
Discord Username: NoMe#8964.
Timezone: GMT+2.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Thompson Enfield - 05-27-2020

Name: Paul Galow
Date of Birth: 05/07/799
Place of Birth: Planet Huston
Height (cm): 175cm
Weight (kg): 75
Relatives:Rick Galow father, Liberty Navy officer, Jenna Lanchaster mother, Liberty Police Officer/color]
[color=lightblue]Previous Work Experience:
Ship technician
Previous Military Service:]None

Biographical Segment: Paul was born in 799 just after Rick married Jenna. He had a happy childhood and at the age of 9 he joined Richmond Military Academy in Virginia system. Year after double tragedy stroke his family, his father and his mother were killed in action by Liberty Rouge terrorists.After this fact Paul got motivated to study and become very proficient in space fight, indeed he had archived top scores. At the rightfull age of 18 he graduated on Richmond Military Academy hoping one day to join Liberty Navy to avenge loss of his parents. Meanwhile he need to find himself a job and he began working as ship technician on Planet Texas. After 9 years of his service he finally had enough resources to try to apply for Liberty Navy fleet

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: im playing Discovery Freelancer from 2013 still playing and never been sanctionded and still following the rules.I started play like trader
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 7-10 PvP: 7-10
Discord Username: Jonson_1993#4703.
Timezone: GMT+2.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Markam - 06-03-2020

Name: Mark Reaser.
Date of Birth: 01/22/799.
Place of Birth: Sheffield Station, Manchester, Bretonia.
Height (cm): 179.
Weight (kg): 72.
Relatives: Natalie Reaser, of the Liberty Navy.
Previous Work Experience: Detroit Munitions, team leader.
Previous Military Service: No experience with foreign naval forces, though I joined a volunteer service during the war, and was trained in basic fighter pilot skills by the Ageira security wing on Detroit.

Biographical Segment: Born Mark Alfred Reaser, one of 4 siblings, on Sheffield Station during fathers tenure as "Lib-Tonia" trade consultant for an Ageira subsidiary operating within Bretonia. Aged 14, during the invasion by Gallia, family relocated to New York, and gained citizenship through an uncle. Eldest brother stayed in Bretonia, joining the Armed Forces. However he did not live out the end of the conflict. Father used Ageira connections to find work on Detroit Munitions, and I joined as an apprentice. Worked up to team leader, managing a small team of 10. Due to the loss of my brother, my father forbade me from joining the military. However with the war over, his stance has finally changed, and I am free to sign up.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Been around since 2008, left in 2012 and returned late 2018. These days I spend most of my time lobbying/scheming for Bretonia.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 7 PvP: 5
Discord Username: Markam#8740.
Timezone: GMT +9.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Stolt. - 06-04-2020

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy
First Fleet Recruitment Board

Admiral Daniel Redding

Applicants:

Dear applicants,

Mr. Gathu, your application requires further consideration. We have some additional questions about your application. We would like to know if you have a last name or if your name is a mononym for cultural reasons and if so, we would like to hear an explanation. Please provide us with one at your earliest opportunity.
EDIT: Upon futher consideration, we have noticed your date of birth is 816 A.S. making you 11 years old. Your application has been rejected as you are underaged for military service.

Mr. Pryde, Your application says you were born in 820 A.S., which means you're 7 years old. We do not recruit children to be soldiers. Your application has been rejected.

Mr. Jink, your application has been rejected. The Liberty Navy does not recruit child soldiers, so it is impossible for you to have been accepted into West Point academy at the age of 7.

Mr. Palo Alto, as mentioned your application has been rejected. We do not hire child soldiers, which is what I assume you, are based on that grammar. Please go to school, graduate and re-apply when you are legally an adult at the age of 18.

Mr. Paul Galow, I'm repeating myself at this point. Richmond Military Academy does not train child soldiers therefore it is impossible you joined the academy at the age of 9. Your application has been rejected.

Mr. Mark Reaser, your application has been accepted. However, I hope you understand that you share a last name with one of our admirals. This means you will be held to a higher standard than your colleagues because we cannot have any instance of nepotism compromise our Navy. I hope you are up for the challenge.

With regards,

Daniel Redding,
VADM, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - SlobTheBob - 06-15-2020

Name: John Jink
Date of Birth: 06/09/804
Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan
Height (cm): 183cm
Weight (kg): 70.5kg
Relatives: Marcus Jink (Father). He was a Liberty Navy captain, Letizia Rockerfield (Mother) housewife.
Previous Work Experience: Student

Biographical Segment: John Jink was born on Planet Manhattan in 804. Soon after a primary school, John was interested in becoming a pilot and weapon expert like his father. Once in a high school, he studied technology and science and he had a particular interest in laser tech and how laser weapons work. He pushed himself very hard and he had spent many hours daily, hoping one day to have the opportunity to improve those weapons. At the age of 18, he graduated high school and took his father's advice and sign up for Westpoint Military Academy. Due to his perfect scores from high school, he was easily accepted and he was one step closer to archive his dream. During the first year of the academy, great tragedy struck the Jinks family. John's father Marcus Jink was killed, he was ambushed by Insurgency forces near Bering Jump-Gate while he was on the routine patrol. This was hard to accept for young John they were very close. John managed to overcome that moment and he used that moment to motivate himself to study and be successful and hopefully one day to enlist as Liberty Navy officer. At the age of 23 soon after he graduated on Westpoint Military Academy he decided to sign up as a cadet pilot inside Liberty Navy hoping his dream will come true.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Im playing discovery freelancer since 2014, I played at the beginning as trader to learn how to RP. Now Im playing as LN indie and the Order indie.I have never been sanctioned for anything since Im the one who follows the rules
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8/10 PvP: 7/10
Discord Username: Slobodan#0544.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Apollon - 06-18-2020

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy

Commander Cole Kovic

Applicants:

Good day.

Candidate Menasseh Bruckner, unfortunately your rather illegitimate upbringing into Liberty has diminished your chances of joining the Navy, let alone your ties with elements of the Rheinland Military. The board has decided to deny your application.

John Jink, your application has been reviewed and accepted. Report to West Point at 0800 hours tomorrow for further instructions and processing. Welcome to the First Fleet.

With regards,

Cole Kovic
CDR, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Thompson Enfield - 06-19-2020

Name: Paul Galow
Date of Birth: 07/05/799
Place of Birth: Planet Houston, Texas system, Liberty.
Height (cm): 180 cm
Weight (kg): 76.6 kg
Relatives: Rick Galow Father. He was a Liberty Navy officer, Jenna Lanchaster mother Liberty Police officer
Previous Work Experience: civilian pilot

Biographical Segment: Paul Galow was born in 799. Rick Galow merried Jenna.When he turn 6 years Paul start primary School he was great student with great grades.With 15 Paul finish Primary School after 5 month he start high school forthe study lasted 4 years.Paul finished high School with 19 years.He decide to start learning for Richmond Military Academy. After hard Learning he passed exam with great grades he was more then happy.After 4 years Paul finished Richmond Military Academy with 23 years.
Paul s father killed in battle against Gauls and his mother Jenna killed in fight with Rogues terrorism in Liberty. After the death of his parents Paul was wounded he decide to become an excellent pilot in secundary fleet of Liberty Navy.
Paul wann make his lost father and mother to be proud on him.

His dream is to join First fleet and he hopes to succeed and serve for long time.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Im playing discovery freelancer since 2013 and still playing, I was started like trader.I was never sanctioned
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 7-10 PvP: 7-10
Discord Username: Jonson_1993#4703

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Matthews - 07-11-2020

Name: Matthew Grand
Date of Birth: 05/14/801
Place of Birth: Planet Denver, Colorado, Liberty.
Height (cm): 196cm.
Weight (kg): 105kg.
Relatives: Two Sisters, Teresa 25 years old and Nina 18 years old. Father George is in a nursing Home on Planet Denver after suffering a stroke, the mother died at childbirth of Nina.
Previous Work Experience: I was a Bartender for a short while on Denver, before setting sails to space with a scrappy Sunburst freigher, during that time I learned to be always on edge, due to the many pirates around trying to rip me of every hard earned credit I had.
Previous Military Service: None.

Biographical Segment: I was brought up on Denver. The loss of my Mother really got me hard. I was lacking effort in school and became a nuecence for my Father. Only some honest words from Teresa managed to get me back on track. I started bartending at our local bar to help bring home some credits to support our Family. I wasn't good at it, but we managed to make it work. After a while i chose to leave Denver, to try and search for a better paying alternative. I only managed to aquire a scrappy Sunburst freighter. I wasn't anything fancy, but fast and nimble and did the Job. I was travelling Liberty's Systems, hauling Cargo from one end to the other, when I had the unfortunate displeasure of running into a view Liberty Rouges. They had nothing else in mind but to kill me. Mid battle I fortunately could send a distress-signal, to which a, maybe I don't remember his name correctly, James David was able to respond and fight off the bastards. At that point I decided to sell my scrappy freighter and apply to the service of the Liberty Navy. I hope it will all work out. Teresa managed to surpase all my efforts in caring for our family. The money she makes with Interspace Corporations makes my efforts dwindle. So in that case I am freed up to be able to help provide a secure environment for all civilians living within Liberty's borders.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I played for a few years 6 years ago. I only recently came back and thought i might try playing Liberty for a change. No sanctions i know of.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8 PvP: 4-5
Discord Username: Mäthe #2268.
Timezone: GMT +1.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Inferno - 07-15-2020

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy

Captain James Eienhart

Applicants:

Good day.

Candidate P. Gallow, your application has been reviewed, and has been denied for the time being. Please reapply at a later date.

Mr. Garand, After a through review of your application and a security investigation, your application has been approved, please report to West Point at 0800 hours.

That is all,

Eienhart, James
CPT, 1FLT
Liberty Navy