Discovery Gaming Community
[LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: [LN] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=715)
+----- Thread: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=15207)

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Dhomie42 - 01-15-2021

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy
First Fleet Recruitment Board

Commander Jeremiah Sawyer

Applicants:

Good day.

Candidate Curtis Jackson, your application has been reviewed, and the Board couldn't come up with conclusive verdict, and thus the Board decided to deny your application. With your past in mind, we suggest looking into other positions within other fleets.

Candidate Eric Blaze, your application has been reviewed, and has been approved, please report to West Point at 0800 hours.

That is all.

Jeremiah, Sawyer
CDR, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - ¤COBRA¤ - 04-27-2021

hello,i'm Cobra,an old player.My ship,a Liberty Cruiser,is my God's hand.Serve and protect Liberty and allied.I shoot all red.I deposit candidature for 5th,i wait their response.If you want me......;
sorry for not respect of recruitment
see u later
my old account in disco and crossfire:cobra and salamandar
see u later,i hope!!

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Dhomie42 - 04-29-2021

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy

Captain Jeremiah Sawyer

Applicant:

Good day.

Candidate "Cobra", the Board couldn't make any sense out of your 'application' and neither could I, thus the Board decided to deny your application.
We suggest you reapply later if you're still interested, using the provided paperwork and its template.

That is all.

Jeremiah, Sawyer
CPT, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Darius - 06-03-2021

Liberty Navy - NORR-826-OCSA

Name: Andrew Mitchell
Date of Birth: 05/07/779
Place of Birth: Planet Houston, Liberty
Sex: Male
Height (cm): 1,93
Weight (kg): 87
Relatives: Parents, which currently live on Houston. No other relatives.
Previous Work Experience: None.
Previous Military Service: LSF

Biographical Segment: Born in a relatively adequate family, on Planet Houston, Andrew spent most of his early life studying and preparing to follow his dream career - becoming an agent in the LSF.
Joining the Virginia Military Academy in 797, he gratuated 4 years later, shortly after the end of the Nomad War. He was enlisted in one of the newly-formed LSF Divisions and sent as part of one of the reconnaissance task forces.

The following years were quiet, however busy for Andrew and the rest of his task force. Working around the clock, they deciphered many of the Rheinwehr's transmissions and even directly aided other Navy units in combat. When the Gallic invasion began, he was sent as one of the first units to support the Armed Forces against the Royal Navy. His unit was nearly wiped out during the battle of New London, in which they were tasked with flanking one of the Royal Navy's battlegroups in hope they would succumb to the already collosal damage suffered.

After the end of the Gallic invasion, Andrew resigned from the LSF, and spent the next two years on Planet Manhattan, in relative luxury. Now, after so much time, he seeks to join the Primary Fleet of the Navy, in hope of aiding them with his great experience in both combat and special operations.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Been playing for rougly 1 year. Only got warned once.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 69 PvP: 0
Discord Username: You've already got it.
Timezone: GMT+3

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - bakugone - 06-03-2021

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy

Captain Alice Heyes

Applicant:

Good day.

Candidate Andrew Mitchell, your application has been reviewed, and has been approved. Report to West Point Academy at 1230 hours - welcome to the fleet, Ensign.

That is all.

Alice, Heyes
CPT, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Alfred.DK - 06-28-2021

Liberty Navy - NORR-828-OCSA

Name: Adam.Viking
Date of Birth: 01/23/792A.S.
Place of Birth: Planet Los Angeles
Height (cm): 170
Weight (kg): 59
Relatives: Marcus Walker, Rear Admiral of Liberty Navy
Previous Work Experience: West Point Military Academy Theory instructor
Previous Military Service: West Point Military Academy

Biographical Segment: My name is Adam Viking, was born in Los Angeles, I am an experienced theory lecturer at West Point Military Academy,However, I also have some experience in driving and commanding large ships.During my teaching at the school, I participated in the planning and organization of many military exercises and maintained a leading ranking in the battleship simulator competition.Although my achievements in the military academy are very high, front-line combat is still an area that I have never touched. I think now is the time to formally join the military and use my talents.I am determined to protect all good people in Liberty and its lands, its my time to give back the community by joining the Liberty Navy

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I am a new in this game server, so I am not good at role playing,But I have a lot of experience in PVP
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 3 PvP: 9
Discord Username: Alfred.DK#6651
Timezone: GMT+8

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - bakugone - 06-29-2021

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy

Captain Alice Heyes

Applicant:

Good day.

Candidate Adam Viking, your application has been reviewed, and has been approved. Report to West Point Academy tomorrow at 1145 hours - welcome to the fleet, Cadet.

That is all.

Alice, Heyes
CPT, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Fhoxi - 10-21-2021

Name: Mike Haden
Date of Birth: 09/19/795
Place of Birth: Planet Erie, Pennsylvania System, Liberty
Height (cm): 175cm
Weight (kg): 91kg
Relatives: Just my old man who lives on Planet Erie
Previous Work Experience: Student and trainee at West Point Military Academy, Civilian Transport Pilot, Trade Lane Patrols and Border Patrols as a Navy trainee.
Previous Military Service: No experience with foreign military, Former member of Liberty Customs & Border Organization.

Biographical Segment: I was born on Planet Erie with only my father still alive. My mother passed away after I was born, it was tragic... So it was just me and the old man. We were not very rich but had enough. My father worked at West Point Military Academy as a janitor and he would come home late at night telling me stories of what he had seen, and how it is to work there and seeing all the vetern military personal with all their medals on their beautiful uniforms. It inspired me to one day join the Libetry Navy and make him proud by joining them as he is too old for it. I set off and started with a small transport that my father still had, transporting goods between Pennsylvania and New York to earn little credits that I can start studying and do training at West Point Military Academy. I worked really hard, as to my surprise my father introduced me to a friend he made while working at West Point Military Academy who had a Gunboat that I could use to train with and do patrols, with him present ofcourse. I started doing long flights and patrols with him that I could learn as much as I can until I finally made it into the program for West Point Military Academy. Now I am finally there and just have to face my final obstacle and pass my final test to become a Liberty Navy Officer to make my father proud and reach my goal. With that I can keep Liberty save from all that threatens it.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Been around for many years, been playing for about 8 years intotal now. Started 2010, left 2014 and started again 2019. Yes been sanctioned once, also years ago.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 5-10 PvP: 5-10 But I am good Gunboat pilot
Discord Username: Fhoxi#8815
Timezone: GMT +2

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - freed from desire - 11-17-2021

Name: Nickel Rogers
Date of Birth: 07/11/804
Place of Birth: Planet Los-Angeles, California, Liberty.
Sex: Male.
Height (cm): 188.
Weight (kg): 89
Relatives: My parents are alive, and they are engaged in a small trading business, older brother work in police.
Previous Work Experience: Some in trading and 3years in police.
Previous Military Service: I didn’t have a chance to participate in law military agencies.

Biographical Segment: Nickel was born on the planet Los Angeles, his father Thomas Rogers is the owner of a truck belonging to the DSE corporation. And mother Alexandra Rogers works as an economist in Ageira. Nickel has a brother, Michael Rogers, who is 5 years older than him. At school, Nickel had high hopes, studied with good grades, although he was not an excellent student. However, nickel has grown in abundance, both materially and spiritually. Nickel has been observed to consume cigarettes and alcohol in public places among minors. He was also noticed several times in street and school fights, hooliganism.
When Nickel was 15 years old, his brother Michael entered the police academy, his parents were against their son deciding to give his life to the security forces instead of becoming a promising trader or scientist. But Michael was able to convince them, by the time Nickel graduated from high school, his brother officially got a job in the police and, despite the fact that he had little work experience and was new to the field, he began to bring in a very good income. family.
Nickel, who had not yet chosen his future profession, was immediately eager to work with his brother. After some time, Nickel entered the police academy, over the next few years he showed good results in hostilities and psychological resilience in extreme situations.
After some time, Nickel graduated with honors from the Police Academy. He and his brother managed to negotiate with their superiors to include them in one group to work together. For several more years, he and his brother kept order in the California system. Usually, their tasks included clearing trade routes from various pirates and catching smugglers. After a few years, the situation in California calmed down. Nickel and Michael's group was sent to the New York system, the brothers said goodbye to their parents and went on a journey, settling on the planet Manhattan, they began to carry out new assignments from the command.
Nickel noticed that there was a more dangerous situation in New York, nomads and large pirate organizations often invaded the system, Nickel still remembers when Maltese dreadnoughts appear in the orbit of Manhattan, blocking the sun's rays with their size. Whenever a global threat arose, police were asked to step aside and not interfere with Liberty's elite military fleet. With each new day, Nickel more and more dreamed of joining a more serious military organization, serving in the navy and doing more responsible work, once Nickel decided to apply to the main military fleet Liberty.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: +-2years
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 5 PvP: 7
Discord Username: Assassin#7819
Timezone: UTC+3:00

RE: Liberty Navy Recruitment - Hubjump - 04-09-2023

Name: Stanley Colt
Date of Birth: 01/10/798
Place of Birth: Planet Edmonton, Alberta, Liberty
Height : 184cm
Weight : 90KG
Relatives: Sharron Colt, Archeologist and Parent.
Previous Work Experience: Xenobiologist, Archeologist, Tracker, and Private Investigator.
Previous Military Service: Mandatory conscription and training during xeno research on Planet Columbia.

Biographical Segment: I was conceived during an expedition on the surface of planet Edmonton in Alberta as my mother was researching and studying fossils of long-extinct alien species that once inhabited the planet. I was tutored by the science team she was a part of as I accompanied her for the majority of my early life. Once of age I left and pursued my own interests, that being alien species that were a little more than old bone. This led me to receive training when I was based at the Cheyenne Mountain Complex. Eventually, I grew tired and explored other career paths. To earn a living during this time I took on private investigation work as I had acquired good tracking skills from my experience hunting Xenos for study.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I've been around since 2013, my account was made later, Adopted by BAF in 2015, favored capital ships, and have become somewhat of a laid-back teacher.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 7 PvP: 8
Discord Username: Hubjump#3966
Timezone: BST(GMT+1)