Discovery Gaming Community
NEMP THE WORLD - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: NEMP THE WORLD (/showthread.php?tid=152350)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

NEMP THE WORLD - Sombs - 07-31-2017

Tell me what places you'd NEMP. Remember the rules of the NEMP bomb activation:

Sprazzers Wrote:4. Rules and Limitations
1. There is no anonymous bomb activation - the name of the ship/group will be mentioned when the repair event thread is posted.
2. The bomb cannot be used on the following solars:
Any jumpholes or stations in the Connecticut system.
Barrier Gate Stations A to C
POBs
Gates or Jumpholes that are the only exit/entrance to a system
Nomad bases
Bases that are the only sellpoint for specific IDs.
3. You may not bomb a friendly or allied solar.
4. The amount of goods needed to repair the solar is not standardized and will be adjusted based upon the activity levels in the area as well as depending on the target faction.

My initial plan was to NEMP Mactan, Cochrane and Leiden, one after another, as repercussion for Yoshida being so stubborn. However, with Red being inactive and LH~ generally being rather unmotivated to log, I won't do it. So now I'm a bit out of ideas, and until I have a good idea where to spend my many NEMPs on, I want to ask you what you'd do if you had a NEMP bomb, or multiple. Please, even with this being flood, don't go total apeshiet. With other words, Wesker is not targetable.

RE: NEMP THE WORLD - Antonio - 07-31-2017

freeport 11

RE: NEMP THE WORLD - Kauket - 07-31-2017

nemp every station ever

RE: NEMP THE WORLD - Impyness - 07-31-2017

last time you nemped something it didnt go well nyx

RE: NEMP THE WORLD - Emperor Tekagi - 07-31-2017

Wolfsburg Shipyard. Now.

On a serious note: Probably something within Gallia's terretory or borders? Would give Gallic corps as well as GRN/GRP a reason to log for stuff inside of Gallia, only problem would be that this requires a temporary ZoI for some IDs/A lot of people to make Gallic unlawful chars to not make it an afk repair route.

Another idea would be to indeed bomb an unlawful base, either "OC or Sair" side which then can be claimed as an action of the opposing side. Hence giving activity to Sair vs OC and both sides allies in form of a NEMP event.

RE: NEMP THE WORLD - sindroms - 07-31-2017

Nemp a capital system and hope that it hits the 10% failure state and nukes all gates/holes for a few days.

RE: NEMP THE WORLD - Kauket - 07-31-2017

(07-31-2017, 11:25 PM)Impyness Wrote: last time you nemped something it didnt go well nyx

still waiting for my refund

RE: NEMP THE WORLD - Stoner_Steve - 07-31-2017

Valetta Shipyard, Omicron Alpha
Tripoli Shipyard, Omicron Gamma
Freeport 9, Omicron Theta
Culebra Smelter, Puerto Rico

For entertainment value I think the Cortez => California jumpgate/jumphole would be an epic one, force everyone though Magellan

RE: NEMP THE WORLD - casualty - 07-31-2017

Sell it to IKN and target Rishiri jump gate to cut Kusari from Gallic support. Or vice versa.

RE: NEMP THE WORLD - DarkTails - 07-31-2017

Nemp Rochester