Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Order High Command || From: An angelic Friend || UNBREAKABLE ENCRYPTION - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Order High Command || From: An angelic Friend || UNBREAKABLE ENCRYPTION (/showthread.php?tid=152408)

To: The Order High Command || From: An angelic Friend || UNBREAKABLE ENCRYPTION - Agent Angel - 08-02-2017

[Image: mhdzixn.gif]

Greetings to our allies of the Order.

My name is Agent Angel and I was put in charge to contact you, so just call me Angel or however you prefer it.
The reason for contacting you is that we would need your know-how of scientific work on non-human artifacts. Please excuse me that I will not continue further, even thought this channel has the highest encryption. But from my logical point of view it is senseless to shoot stuff at you when you are actually not up to help your friends on the other side of Sirius.

I will await your reply.
Yours sincerely
~ Angel

RE: To: The Order High Command || From: An angelic Friend || UNBREAKABLE ENCRYPTION - Omicron - 08-03-2017

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Location Unknown
⧫ 3/08/824
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: "Angel"

Request

Hello, Angel?

The only thing we can deduct from your communication is a plea from what could possibly be a Crayterian pilot of unknown rank, mission and service branch about alien artifacts. The point and expectations placed by you towards us by this communication elude the minds of The Order Overwatch General Assembly, who also found no sign of validity from Colonial Government or The Order's chain of command. I have to ask you to rewrite and resend your request in manner that would be clear to comprehend, including your credentials as servicewoman of Crayter and position you hold within outfit you represent.

Inquisitor Valkyrie
Black Fleet, 6th Battlegroup "Scars of Toledo"

RE: To: The Order High Command || From: An angelic Friend || UNBREAKABLE ENCRYPTION - Agent Angel - 08-03-2017

Greetings Inquisitor.

Seems that I forgot some of my manners yesterday. Let's see if I can enlighten you and the Overwatch as well.
I am Agent Angel. More or less an everyday agent from the Crayter Inteligence Service. Lately we, the republic, found something rather suspicious. And since everyone around here know that the scientist with the most practical experience on non-human artifacts are in your ranks, Inquisitor, the Director ordered me to make contact to you or anyone I could reach.
Since I do know that the Order is nearly always out there to fight and catch Nomads or these icky infectees. That is why I stayed overly vague, I honestly wanted to see if anyone finds the time to answer.
So Inquisitor... How does it look for you? Are some of your scientist able and willing to help us with what we found?

I will await your reply.
Yours sincerely
~ Angel

RE: To: The Order High Command || From: An angelic Friend || UNBREAKABLE ENCRYPTION - Omicron - 08-04-2017

⧫ O.C.V. Osiris
⧫ Location Unknown
⧫ 4/08/824

Request

We understand it now.

Yes, we have unparareled mastery over alien technology save its own creators. Also, unlike other organizations stressing importance of Research and Development, we put utmost care into ensuring that said technology will never be weaponized by the Houses or used in ways that shatter already meak stability of Sirius. So does our ethical code put it, which does not exclude chances of any Nomad tech making its way to widespread use. However... we cannot afford to send our scientists blindly into the dark, lacking any assurances of safety and knowing which expertisee will factually benefit situation at hand. Do you have anything more to tell us, Angel?

Inquisitor Valkyrie
Black Fleet, 6th Battlegroup "Scars of Toledo"

RE: To: The Order High Command || From: An angelic Friend || UNBREAKABLE ENCRYPTION - Agent Angel - 08-04-2017

So we quit formalities... as you please friend.

Of course I have further informations, just had to wait for the allowance of our top dogs so that I can spread them to non-Crayterians.
And it is rather comprehensible to wishing for your guys to be save... Even though I do wonder if some of your scientist would be interested enough to come without knowing what is up... If so I'd really love to meet such a man. Mad men can be so entertaining in many ways.

Oh, yeah the details... We did researches on one of Salina's moons in Coronado. Now you should imagine trumpets since I am talking over Jericho, ya got that?
So when our sweet little knowledge hunters were sitting in space, superwising their research drones they got a report which seems to be absolutely interesting. Since they finally found a mysterious wreckage rumors were going up an down about in the Republic. The heavy radioactivity do make things a bit nasty, yet the drones catched something we might be able to work with. Which led to contacting you sooner or later, up to you to think where we placed the making contact.
Long talking short, have a look at the report and let those of your people who could be interested decide if they wanna pay us a visit or not. Of course we would guarantee them the highest security standarts we can offer.

205-H-E107 Wrote:
Drones 3 through 7 were sent into the EM cold spot found in the planetoid's southern hemisphere. A substantial area of over 40 square kilometers appears to be littered with ruins and wreckage. Analysis of samples was partially inconclusive. It proved that all the ruins are at least 4 thousand years old, however their exact chemical composition is yet to be identified. Among the relics, the drones spotted a few spots that emanated low frequency waves. They appear to be produced by small objects buried beneath the wreckage and it is speculated they may be alien artifacts.

One singular object of notable size was found above the surface, as seen in the below scans. It's spherical form is yet to be given a reason, and it gives off an average amount of Gamma radiation.

[Image: tXBlJUw.png]

Think about it and feel free to ask if there are still questions
Toode-loo
~ Angel

RE: To: The Order High Command || From: An angelic Friend || UNBREAKABLE ENCRYPTION - Omicron - 08-11-2017

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 11/08/824

Request

I will be finalizing request of your Section. I am Grand Admiral Golanski, spokesperson for The General Assembly and in long past an agent just like you as I served former higher echelons in The Order's Wedjat. These were calmer days.

There certainly are such people to be found among our ranks, Miss Angel. However even most dedicated and careless researcher would be lost without simple co-ordinates of what he or she is exactly looking for. Responsibility for ensuring their safety, maintaining safest environment for higher study and technological advancment in Omicrons was given formally into my hands. Most say we are the madmen for living in this hell by our own choice but we are the only ones expected to dare do the right thing. My precedessor, the spymaster of The Order's Wedjat taught me this among other things.

Jericho is known to us. Its properties make manned landfalls lethal even with utmost precautions taken. Unmanned probes have little more luck as they succumb and detoriate as if entire world was rendered into post-nuclear hell. Scans from orbit using even most sophisticated tools at our disposal can only get us that far. We were content with fact that no one else can reach it, and that there is little more threat coming from it other than obvious navigational hazard for vessels that stray too deep into orbit of Jericho. What your probes had found is neither human or Nomad made, Angel. The Enemy does not construct planetary installations nor is accustomed in its current form to abide high gravitational forces. It was not built for us or them (at their current evolutionary status) nor it appears to be part of intelligent design given what appears to be ancient catastrophy that rendered entire world inhospitable to our kind.

Four thousand years does not comply with our standard understanding of civilization within Sirian colonies. Nomads were expected to be dormant at that time and possible creators of those structures are understood to had vanished from observable galaxy during this period too. Nevertheless, I will consult those who had commited their lives to unconvering secrets of the K'Vosh and K'Hara for their better judgement. They will also be the ones who will arrange suitable personnel to be dispatched. However, my duty also involves organizing taskforces and their respective logistics. Where in Coronado may my people do their assigned jobs in peace, undisturbed by arrogant mockeries of The Order and other enemies, both domestic and external? What are current schemes that we will from now on be part of?

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: The Order High Command || From: An angelic Friend || UNBREAKABLE ENCRYPTION - Agent Angel - 09-05-2017

I am so flattered

Since the Grand Admiral answered a simple angent like myself. To answer your questions: you and your people will get a safe quater on the Boreas, the Thanatos Cruiser who orbits Jericho. Nobody sane or insane should try to cause the Order troubles there. The supervisor of mine can at least guarantee safety for 99%. We will set up an extra patrol service for the time of you staying aboard, which will stay unnoticed since it is full Crayterian territory and our military turns into a bloodthirsty pack of hounds once a non-friendly individual comes too close. Plus the usual secure area buoys, it should be secured enough. If you don't agree say what else you want to get. I would offer myself for a private bodyguard for a man like you.

What we would need from your side is the time and date you can manage to come here.

Don't let me wait too long mister Grand Admiral!
Toode-loo
~ Angel

RE: To: The Order High Command || From: An angelic Friend || UNBREAKABLE ENCRYPTION - Agent Angel - 09-29-2017

Dear Mister Admiral~...

You never ever answered me~... Oohh~ would you?

I will keep singing this if you stay so icey to me. This is not a promise by the way, It is a threat.
Toode-loo
~ Angel

RE: To: The Order High Command || From: An angelic Friend || UNBREAKABLE ENCRYPTION - Omicron - 10-02-2017

⧫ Akabat
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 02/10/824

Request

The scientific team will be dispatched at 3rd October, taking safer, northern route. My scientific advisor, Avery Sullivan will be aboard, allthough he will not remain on site due his largely... administrative duties elsewhere. Nevertheless he will oversee that our input into the Jericho will count for something.

VIP transport will not have an estimate arrival time and we will neither disclose the vessel and exact route we intend to take until encountering members of the Crayterian Primary. However our intended destination will terminate at moon Pecos where we will organize temporary camp before transfer of our delegation to Boreas.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"